What state should poor men white flight to?

TL;DR: This place is going to kill me. What state do poor white men have the best chances of building a new life in?

>stuck in San Diego all my life
>23
>electrician
>8,000 in bank
>no close family left
>been robbed at gunpoint by """"""""Asians"""""""" a few years ago
>after hepatitis A outbreak porta potties with 24/7 security have been placed on many streets including my own
>despite having guarded suburb porta potties everything still smells like homeless piss
>I know too many people who have offed themselves recently.
>the only kind of female here is the basic bitch and the single mom
>degeneracy in general is state sponsored here

Yet I live in San Diego, have a beautiful latina girlfriend and work in software engineering. Maybe you're just another lazy white degenerate.

wyoming

New York

>electrician
>8,000 in bank

Explain that. I was making 35 an hour out there with 4 years experience. You aren't smoking meth are you user?

Ok, I was shit posting earlier but Ill be serious now.

You are a Califag and no one wants you around. Stay in your containment state. You wont get along with anyone anywhere else. Youre out of touch and we hate you.

Ukraina

Hahaha YES
Fucking California and all their ilk!
BURN!!!!
BURN!!!!!

I've lived in New York, North Dakota, and currently live in Washington State.

Moving back to North Dakota in a couple months.

The Winters are deadly, the shopping selection isn't "amazing", and the land is flatter than a DFC, but it is the safest and most relaxing place I've ever been.

Only pick Bismarck or Fargo as potential locations if you weren't born and raised here.

Washington has a lot of positive aspects to it, but the traffic, housing prices, leftist virtual signalling, homelessness, and drugs make it not worth it in the end.

slovenia. we need electricians.

t. hr recruiter

thanks Pedro, but he isn't signed up for 9 different kinds of welfare from birth like you are so butt out

We're all mutts user. Don't try to claim high ground.

Alabama. State economy is improving and outpacing many other states. Jobs are plentiful. Cost of living low. Despite being the south its projected Alabama will be 1 of 2 states in the south to maintain white majorities. The state is based as fuck and the nigs pretty much know their place. They dont care as long as their are jobs like most people anyways.

My town is 100% White.
But califags(like you) moving here aim to change that.

>poor
>white
pick one

Maintain white majority up to 2050.

>mutts of the various european peoples
>using a 56% face, proclaiming we're all mutts of non-h'whites

Go shill somewhere else you fucking kike.

If I came to your town it would still be 100% mutt.

I was in that thread but that wasn't me.
>californians
>/ourguys/
No. Stay out.

you live in a neighborhood where its common for people to piss on the streets and everyone, including you, is ok with it. stay in cali.

>No. Stay out.
So you only want people who don't look like you to come to your town?

>is ok with it
Is that what I said?

No I don't want people who don't think like me.
See you're already a shill,
typical Californian.

>No I don't want people who don't think like me.
What do we disagree on?

>stuck in San Diego all my life
Yep, you love the smell of piss in the midday heat of a Southern California summer's day.

You being able to leave.
You must stay.
Be example for future generations.
california bad
YOU bad

Thanks I know what I have to do.

Tennessee is pretty comfy. The cost of living is nothing compared to CA, the state has a hard-right GOP supermajority, and you have a decent chance of finding a good Christian girl here. There is a lot of construction going on and the economy is good, so you shouldn't have difficulty finding work.

Wherever you live there is going to have to its ups and downs based on the area, but stay the hell away from Memphis, it's basically Detroit.

>typical Californian.

My my how accusatory, I'd bet you're from:

Jew York
MassaJewsetts
Maryland
Jew Jersey
Jewlinois
etc.

BOOYAKA BOOYAKA 619

I was talking about the guy with the green ID, just referencing your post.

>greentext
>you're not living your life correlctly because,,,, >umm,,,,,, something something my personal experience

lmao dude, electricians aren't throwing wads of cash in the air unless they're self employed or run a business. I don't know where you were making $35/hr, but in my neck of the woods we're lucky to be making mid-upper $20's. Factor in living expenses (it's fuckin' California) $8k is a substantial chunk of money. Not optimal, but not terrible. Most guys at my company live paycheck to paycheck just because of their shitty wives

Commiefornia. Then let those racist rednecks do the work of driving away the undesirables to Mexico.
>Beaner, nigger, faggot. Doesn't matter
Make Commiefornia Red Again. Or Plan B
>Balkanize Commiefornia into 3 states, leaving LA and SF as their own state (cut out the cancer and leaving them with as little resource as possible) to prevent them from having any kind of potent political influence ever again

DONT COME HERE. It’s fucking cancer. Nogs are nogging and public infrastructure is shredded, roads are shit, no city that isn’t a hellhole in terms of crime. Do not come to this shitty place

t. North alabama fag

I looked it up, starting is 20+ for an appre tice. Maybe you suck lol

>Living in Dan Diego
>Not living in North County
Haha oh boy. I plan on moving to Alaska once I'm done here or just drive around the country till I find a place I want to live.

I'm fourth generation born and raised NorCal boy and I would love nothing more than to segregate into two separate states. Once that happens NorCal will surely go red even if we get stuck with San Cuckcisco.

Please don't. You're just going to spread that filth wherever you go.