Should we be worried?

Should we be worried?

And the cads dastardly?

cads = candidates?

he's got a blue checkmark
that means his word is proof enough

>breaking a story of dozens of Congress cads.

what does this mean? I really have no clue.

cad as in womanizer, skeeze

strange this dude is from east aurora and i've never heard of him before

It means womanizer, abuser, etc. Hopefully the swamp is going down.

>rumors
>no actual evidence of DC phones "ringing all over"
Wake me when there's actual evidence.

thought i read somewhere liek 30-40 going down. im not sure where, but on pol somewhere.

Cads BTFO!
The beta uprising begins!

synoyms
>philanderer
>lothario
English is the best language ever created

oh, wait, I think he is using the plural of "cad" meaning someone who harasses women. As in, "He is such a cad."

I don't know why it looks so weird to me in the pleural form. It didn't look like a word initially, but an abbreviation for something.

Not ringing.

Hogwash! Stop this hullabaloo at once, I say!

Apparently CNN and The Washington Post have evidence of 30 to 40 congressmen sexually harassing people

prediction: pol retards will support feminists as usual because you idiots see everything as partisans instead of reality

So it'll be 25+ Republicans. Democrats will nearly sweep the special elections and regain control of congress

>Apparently CNN and The Washington Post have evidence of 30 to 40 congressmen sexually harassing people
Link(s)? Or is this just hearsay?

Because they claim they have evidence that Trump via the Russians stole the election.

Of course those groups claim someone "saying something" is "evidence."

Who is this guy?

no, like any good partisan hacks in any political party we will assume the guilt of any accused Democrat congressmen and assume the innocence of any accused Republican Congressman.

> taking down 40 Senators just to topple POTUS
They're getting REALLY desperate.

>So it'll be 25+ Republicans. Democrats will nearly sweep the special elections and regain control of congress
watch some Dem operative released the congressional records of those who paid off sexual harassment claims using that congressional fund and the media will just happen to only show the republicans.

I can see them finally dropping this story on election day hoping it would hurt Moore. Would also bet it'll be a bunch of blacks that get outed.

Kyoko knows what's up

>They're getting REALLY desperate.
Dems need the votes to impeach. They probably can't rig that many midterms. Or they know whats going on behind the scenes and they think Moore is going to win tomorrow (thus giving trump and the gop the momentum to carry them into the midterms)

>breaking news
>normal things happening in Congress

If anything, it will get 12hrs of media attention

See

>phones ringing all over DC
Your time is over, Drumpf. Answer the call and accept your fate.

>DATED
FUCKING HIPSTERS USING DEAD GRANDPA ENGLISH

DONT WORRY, ITLL BE ZERO EVIDENCE AND NO CRIMINAL CHARGES AS USUAL

THE REPUBLICANS WONT GIVE A SHIT AND STAY RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE, ALA DRUMPF
LEAVING ALL THE DEMOCRATS TO RESIGN ON THEIR HANDS AND KNEES BECAUSE THEY'RE THE PARTY OF FEELINGS, WOMYN AND SOYBOYS

I don't buy that.

GOP are cucked. No way they have the courage for that sort of action. If they did, they would've gone after Hillary.

Just rumors right now

Trump just burning the corrupt political system down with him. This is why I voted for him. This nigger gets even.

>Just rumors right now
I'll believe they're running a story when I see them running a story then.

I won't believe the story, because no one should believe anything the MSM says.

Who saying what ? Oh, another democrat deluding himself that personal fantasies come true like a Disney movie. These people are pathetic. I remember talking about Rumors in high school as if they were fact. Did he not grow up ?

The BOGDANOFF BROTHERS have MUCH more important things to do with interstellar federation diplomacy and multi-dimensional management than to deal with a bunch of politicians touching boobs. Trump will deal with that stuff.

The me too stuff has hit almost entirely the correct targets so far, I think it's great for Trump.

I bet he finds this exhilarating and not stressful. He is probably having the best time of his life in his 70's.

Its the payoffs hidden in the payrolls. Using taxpayer dollars as hush money. Its gunna be fucking great.

Im 28 years old and what the fuck does cad mean?

Is this some sort of retarded Boomer lingo?

Flirting is now against the law.

>Boomers
>growing up

Pick none.

Cernovich tweeted something about it too.

I think its real, lads.

it's pre-boomer...like 30's or 40's meaning a guy who constantly makes unwanted advances on women

Cad

[kad]

noun

1. an ill-bred man, especially one who behaves in a dishonorable or irresponsible way toward women.

2. British Archaic.
A) a local town boy or youth, as contrasted with a university or public school student.
B) a servant at a university or public school.

Origin of cad:
1780-1790
short for caddie, (in the sense “a person who runs errands and does odd jobs”)

Cad is man who impregnates a woman and then skedaddles.

Oh well fuck that it must be true coming from the bug eyed gorilla mindthet man

He's living a dream. W/e happens when his presidency is over, a movie will be made. Every person will shrug and say the real deal was more entertaining.

Fuck you, retard. Democrats and liberals created this feminist mess, and were just celebrating the karma thats been LONG overdue coming back to bight them in the ass. Its like poetry.

how many dollars waved in how many trailer parks

It's like Victorian era lingo.

Rapscallions eternally BTFO.

>Flirting is now against the law.
That's the purpose of feminism.

"Empower" women to the point where someone can have their life ruined for saying the wrong thing to a woman or looking at a woman the wrong way.

White men will be so afraid to flirt with a woman that no one will get married and have kids. Then men will begin to hate women (instead of the (((Group))) promoting feminism) because of it.

Further destroying the family thus giving the state more control.

It really truly is. The American variant, anyway.

>Jews created this feminist mess,
FTFY

Let's be honest here. The enemy isn't Liberals and the Democratic party. It's the Jews.

This guy gets it.

Its what they used to call Rasputin

what english is this? i've never heard of this word before.

>Its what they used to call Rasputin
that was 'the mad monk'

ahhhhh, horsefeathers!

Democrats and liberals are corrupt pieces of shit who have destroyed this country, and I say this as a union worker. Gtfo of here.

I believe it was the Al Franken resignation thread. Someone said they got in 30-40 reports against different congressmen.

This shit is why you don't give women's words any value because they'll all jump on this malicious 15 minute of fame shit.

>Democrats and liberals are corrupt pieces of shit who have destroyed this country,
The Jews are behind the creation of all the issues that the Democrats/Liberals promote.

>and I say this as a union worker.
Unions are controlled by in large by Communists. Communism is of course Jewish.

> Gtfo of here.
No. It's the fucking Jews. Even if you got rid of the Liberals and the Democrats you'd still have the Jews.

Get rid of the Jews and the Democrats/Liberals disappear as well.

its just the $17 mil settlements leak

anyone in it deserves to fuck off (not as much for being a "cad" as using taxpayer money to cover for it), whoever they are

Republicans were never down with that "Listen & Believe" Bullshit. What you have now as Democrats getting fucked in the bed they made when appealing to these harpies. Now those shitbags are learning not everything is black & white.

Furious that the Democrats are getting eating by the monster of their own making want to beholden Repubs to their retarded rules.

>CNN and WaPo
going to be majority Republican

BogAnon linked Bogs to Pizza

It's over for the Bogplan

You're probably right

If Congressmen start resigning, this could at least make these women footnotes in US history. Lib women will be more likely to grab at the fame and victim martyrdom while a conservative woman may realize it's still better in the long run to just stay quiet and let other accusers take them down.

>You're probably right
I'd put my money on a jewess feminist dyke who got "fed up" and outed the records.

Unless it's mostly Dems, and CNN uses it as undeniable proof that they are not fake news
"See? We reported fairly on this, and the accused were mostly Democrats, so please stop calling me Fake News"