Saw this posted on Sup Forums but the thread 404'ed before I could fine the sauce...

Saw this posted on Sup Forums but the thread 404'ed before I could fine the sauce. It seems to be one of those rook parkour assholes who are always filming themselves running along ledges and shit with go pros. In this case it looks like the Arab fell. Anyone got links?

Also to the fags saying this isn't politically incorrect, gas the kikes and kill the niggers. They call gays flamers because they used to be burned alive at the stake. Women are whores and 1488.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YwQ0FLN5dIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*farts*

That's wu he's famous in China

Is there a video of it somewhere?

>was famous

youtu.be/YwQ0FLN5dIA
The fall is in the last 30 seconds or so

>mfw i reverse image search this
>mfw no face

yes

And the Darwin Award goes to...

>Confucius say
>Man who pray stupid game, win stupid plize.

>text from video
A videotape taken by a 26-year-old boy in China showed his last moments before falling and was killed in a deadly challenge against death. The nearly four-minute record shows youths known to be Yong Ming in social media, practicing his deadly action. Yong is seen doing a pull up, hanging on the side of the roof with his hand. He was successful in the first experiment, but when he made a second attempt, everything went awry. After a short break, Yong Ning prepares to make a second attempt and looks stretched out his hand. He did a couple of pull ups on the sides of the roof, but then saw the difficulty of climbing up. He struggled and hung for about 90 seconds before losing his grip and falling down. The incident was believed to have happened about a month ago on November 8th even though the video just appeared on December 10th. Yong's death was confirmed by his lover on December 8th through his Weibo account. "Today is December 8th. This date makes me think of November 8th, the day you left us, left this world, "wrote Yong's lover as reported by AsiaOne on Monday (11/12/2017). Yong, who is believed to have the long name of Wu Yongning, is a well-known figure in the world's tension-seeking community. They often do dangerous activities known as "roof-topping". The malicious activity involves activities such as climbing tall buildings, usually without permission, to make a video or swafoto from the top level. The man who claimed to be "China's first rooftoper" has 235,000 followers on his Meipai social media account. Many of his videos show the young man performing crazy acts like standing on a stack on a crane or hanging on the roof of a building. Based on the Shanghaiist report, Yong Ning allegedly forced himself to make more videos defying death for the sake of making money and paying his sick mother's medical bills. Unfortunately, the action actually led to death that took his life.

>a 26-year-old boy

Google translate. Probably some word without a decent English translation. Young adult or some such.

It looked like he jumped. He kind of pushed himself away. Better than clipping the building I guess, if you're going down anyway.

>paying his sick mother's medical bills.

dammit

He fell 45 feet and hit a terrace. Probably didn't die instantly.

Faggots were burnt in the "faggots" below the crosses. The only faggot ever put on a cross was some hippy Jew named Jesus.

Right after falling it sounded like he hit chain-link or gravel. Look for a post or site looking to scam for donations or something soon. Gaaayyyyyyy. . .

It was a Chinese guy. He was poor so they offered him 11,000 British pounds to do the stunt.
Imagine finding out you can only do one pull-up when you're hanging off of a skyscraper. He probably should have practiced doing pull-ups a bit more beforehand.

i think it is the camera man coughing or somehthing

>for his mother's medical bills
Damn, way to make me feel bad for a crazy chink.
>when your country is so shit it's better than dangle off of tall buildings than to work a "normal" job

Why the hell did he do it alone, should've had a spotter. Those crazy russians are never alone, nor any professional daredevil.

>faded after a few pull ups.
Cant get gains on rice.

He faked his own death last month

Ooooh, you're even edgier than an edgy Chinese guy hanging off a skyscraper's edge.

Don't spend all of your money on Burzum shirts or anything.

so fake

Definetly sound like gravel

He's ded m8

>video your associate falling off a skyscraper.
>cough nonchalantly
>upload to interwebz

Cameraman is a based nigga.

those were probably the sounds of him tearing through fabric or something, to land on a section of the building during the final thud

I think the guy behind the camera was either Ho Lee Phuk or Sum Tin Wong.

Wow I've been on the web for years is this the most fucked up thing I've seen so far.

>tfw when 26 and still feel like a boy

How is it this guy couldn't do even three pull-ups? You think if u risked your fucking entire life based on your body weight to strength ratio, you'd wanna be able to do at least 100 fucking pull-ups.

It’s the sound of all his bones shattering at once

A mexican posting in Sup Forums?