"Sexual Assault/Harassment" claims are a euphemism for larger crimes

What are the odds that all these high-level "assault" and "harassment" accusations are just topical/safe claims for the public to understand, but the actual charges (if they don't step down/shut up/quit) relate to pizza? Just look how vague the claims are, and then how quickly these politicians or celebs step down. I would think that given their status in some cases, they'd at least fight back or refuse to budge.

It wouldn't surprise me if the DoJ is draining the swamp by essentially giving these people an option: Remove yourself swiftly under a lighter accusation/charge of harassment, or have your life completely ruined publicly with all the pizza evidence we've been holding onto.

I guess I should have made this a racemixing thread because that seems to be the only thing Sup Forums cares about anymore

Your theory sounds plausible

Pizza or some other democrat dirt from the last administration. Most of the people stepping down in all fields of endeavor are left leaning.

did somebody say racemixing?

this fag killed children.

I can see the logic there. Have a bump

My theory is that Donny T is taking over, knows where the bodies are buried and if you dont want to get hurt, you need to leave. Trump consolidating his power on the down low vs. Erdogon style.

There is some reason that the media is full blast anti Trump for the last 2 years. I dont think we know the whole reason, except that he is a real outsider and tptb are scared shitless.

Isn't Frankenfuck out already? Why make this thread?

Old and boring.

It more of a meta discussion of the volume of accusations and why they step down without anfight.

This

who says the people resigning aren't being forced out by the 'deep state'?
maybe the people resigning were the people taking action against 'pizza' consumers.
imagine that.

Considering how many accusations Trump has against him he must own his own pizza parlor.

intredasting thury

franken definitely looks like a pedo

Holy shit you might be right. Some top brass Dems and liberals are going down without so much as a bark from "the resistance". They usually support their own for at least a few days. In all these cases, it's announced, their career is over, and the media rips their public carcass up. Only Lauer is getting any type of slack, even then it's not much for the top paid man in TV.

He said he would step down in a few weeks which is code for never, Tran keep up

This was said at the beginning of November. Won't shill my jewtoob

Viewing the situation from a culture war perspective, i think it is advantageous to traditional values on 2 fronts. The majority of accusations are against left leaning hypocrites that maintained a veneer of being pro womens rights. They are being exposed as frauds. As the scandal gets ever larger the quality of accusations will diminish and descend into witch hunt exposing the feminist movement, for what they really are, vindictive cunts out to destroy all men. Win win

Who has the pic of him putting his nose in the baby's mouth? t-totally normal

Imagine being this retarded

>why they step down without a fight.

yes - this is what seems the most strange out of all of these things. there's no rebuttal except from Roy Moore

....Sam....HYDE!? You...you were behind all this?? No...no...no wonder they run scared shitless...YOU'RE THE MAN WITH THE TRIPS HAVE MERCY dear jeezus!

Sexual Harassment is a convenient way to get rid of people and replace them

Anyone remember Dominic Strauss Khan (IMF)? He slept in a hotel, the next day a maid accuses him of sexual assault, he's immediately replaced by Lagarde who then proceeds to rape Greece during the Euro fallout.

Oh and the charges?

"The charges were dismissed at the request of the prosecution which pointed out serious doubts in Diallo's credibility and inconclusive physical evidence"

yeah but it was enough to get rid of him and install the most vicious harpy ever in his stead

Trump openly supports pedophiles and is himself one, you are the actual retard here kiddo.

You're retarded, there's a pedo up for election tomorrow that hasn't baked down.

He's not out until he signs the letter and leaves the fucking building. He only said that shit to get people off his back.

>""""Alleged"""" ephebophile who courted 14-year-olds with parental consent
>Pedo

Pick one faggot.

Were you here on April fool's day? All blacked threads disappeared. They're only posted and the majority of replies are from bots

Was it anon5 talking about a rebellion within the deep state between the globalist faction and the patriot faction ? I think there is more going on behind the scenes than what us plebs are allowed to know.

>ephebophile

Easiest way to spot a real life pedo.

Self immolate.

Shill yourself faggotran you have been irreparably brain washed, get a rope and hang yourself by the neck till you die, do not post here again until you have completed these instructions, tell Jesus hi for me before he boots you down to hell for killing yourself

Are you fucking retarded? You do realize the age of consent outside of clapistan is 14-and-up in most European countries right?

Most marriages up until about 70 years ago in the U.S. encouraged a dynamic of a young wife and older husband, this is still the case in many developing countries. Kill yourself, shill faggot.

Defend me, my goyim!