Has anybody else noticed how bored the board is getting? Like no happenings, no terrorist attacks or mass shootings...

Has anybody else noticed how bored the board is getting? Like no happenings, no terrorist attacks or mass shootings, no war, no big political changes. So now the whole board is talking about shit like some kid who cried about being bullied and some cop shooting execution style? Is it the calm before the storm? Is something big coming up?

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/kiwi-farms-user-shoots-up-school-and-then-kills-himself.37291/
video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/11/2457206435195666872/1024x576_MP4_2457206435195666872.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, something big is coming up. From her ass. Why isn't she wearing a diaper?

That image is disgusting and displays a woman with abnormal proportions - remember, obscene rear ends are a black trend.

Yes, your mom is coming over, I expect it will be a very big happening.

Well... there was an attempted terrorist attack in NYC but the sandnigger only hurt himself. you just have to wait until shit goes down.

BRAAAAAAAAAHPPPP

the end is near

There was just a school shooting in New Mexico by some idiot sperg from Kiwifarms. Thankfully he fucked up and didn't get anywhere near the high score.

Is it time we put down our klansman hoods and just played videogames, bros?

I thought it was some fag who wrote articles about mass shooters on ED.

He was probably on more than one part of the internet. Like I doubt most of us only post on Sup Forums and absolutely nowhere else.

hahahah great threadq

lol give details on this one who was it?

i forgot my kiwifarms account ages ago :(

Almost as if President Trump brought world peace. I knew he was going to win, but not win this bigly.

I don't know the guy, I don't go on the Farms much anymore, but the few times I saw him post he was a whiney asshole who was triggered that he had to go shopping with blacks and gay people.

kiwifarms.net/threads/kiwi-farms-user-shoots-up-school-and-then-kills-himself.37291/

Publicly accessible thread. Burn in Hell, fucker.

You got a president and shifted the political narrative somewhat significantly. That's a win in some books.

dat ass tho

The volume of shilling the last 3 weeks has been intense. I've also noticed a few other places losing lots of traction / attention.
There's a major reform of the web happening, or serious external outside events, so disruption of communication is needed.
Normies posting about Vegas shooter conspiracies? Can't be having shit like that.
There was a terrorist in NYC, and pol could literally give two shits.
I could give two shits.
I have become Sadiq.
I am both the Part and the Parcel.

holy shit

thank you user

Yeah, it’s been a snoozefest. BRAP posts are the only highlights left.

nope, just r/thedonald shitting up the board as normal. I voted for him too, but why should I suck is dick 24/7

video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/11/2457206435195666872/1024x576_MP4_2457206435195666872.mp4

the directed energy weapons are just settling in

There aren't weekly race riots anymore. I wonder why.

WHY AREN'T UNITEDSTATIANS SNAPPING AND SPREE KILLING KIKES OR SOME SHIT

THEY HAVE THE GUNS, WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY NOT USING THEM TO FIGHT THIS TYRANNY OF MEDIOCRITY AND KEK INDIVIDUAL SERVINGS

-The super volcano is going to blow up and destroy North America (at least)

-Mudslimes and Heebs are about to have Armageddon, because Jerusalem was recognized as Israel's capitol. (First the Jews will destroy the Dome of the Rock and rebuild Solomon's Temple) They'll probably break ground soon.

-Australians will continue not having a part in anything and then posting things about wallabies and other completely unrelated things that no one but Aussies understands.

-Sweden will get tired of Mudslimes and send them all back home triggering a European civil war that will destroy the commies and liberals, solidifying Europe as a non-faggot continent once again.

-Trump's daughter will convert back to Christianity triggering Jared Kushner to convert to Islam and sit in the garage all the time avoiding her.

-Ladies will start putting crosses on their thongs like pic related in OP's pic to keep vampires off of their asses.

-Kim Jong Un will continue staying shut the fuck up when faced with the actual reality of war with the USA, because when it comes down to it, no one is really crazy enough to get their country destroyed for some doomed lop-sided war of revenge that would never work for him.

-Adolf Hitler will be shown to actually be Pewdiepie after being reincarnated and it will beg the question of what to do with reincarnated war criminals in the minds of people who still believe the retarded WWII one-sided and fictitious narrative.

-The anti-Christ will arrive and no one will listen to him, because how lame is it to say you are God and go around declaring to be God in various temples around the planet.

-Jesus will return and take like 5 people with him, because most people are assholes.

-Varg Vikernes will stop posting 1000 posts a day on YouTube since he has nothing to do in retirement and he will take up knitting instead. Everyone will want their custom Varg knitted swastika sweaters and beanies for Christmas 2018 (solstice 2018 for pagans).

go out and make things happen lads

>Best timeline

They're all brainwashed dude. Most Americans would help stop an uprising to get rid of the Federal Reserve of illegal banks, because they simply don't know about it or what it is and they think anyone is crazy who doesn't believe all of the same propaganda as they do.

Yes, goyim! I will wait here for you!

Just had a semi-happening this morning brotato.