Did the Germans win the war?

They lost in every way imaginable you retard.
For themselves, they lost valuable territory to the East, and a generation of men.
For western civilization, they weakened France, UK and Netherlands enough for them to lose their colonial empires, putting shitskins on equal footing with Europeans.
They also spread the plague of communism, while condemning fascism to a dirty word.

Which one? Either way, the answer is no.

of hearts and minds? yes

niggers won.

With the EU army they're getting ready to mass, we could always see them give it another go

Germans spread communist? You know that without out Hitler germany would have turned commie and the USSR would have raped the whole of Europe right?

When Germany bombed peril harbor did we give up?.......No! When going gets tough tough gets going........ animal house. You are on double secret probation.

Been in a coma since 1939

The way Canada describes, yes.

No they lost. Then they got cucked hard for fifty years by the soviets. Then Merkel let in the niggers and kebabs.
Others losing doesn't mean you win.
Although Hitler did manage to stop the spread of communist to the rest of Europe by fucking them up from 1941 - 1943. Also germans killing all those Soviets fucked up the Soviet economy and demographics potentially helping the collapse.

I mean I love Uncle Addy as much as the next guy but he really fucked up that time.

>Germany bombed peril harbor
>Germany bombed peril harbo(u)r
wat

Fuck off you reptilian tier conspiracy fucks. The amount of mental gymnastics you must have to go through to keep the brainwashed idea that Hitler was evil in your head is pathetic. You just can't bare to break away from one of the most important things you were taught.

>You know that without out Hitler germany would have turned commie
It really wouldn't have. The KDP never got more than 20% of the votes in any election, the SDP was the most powerful political party until the rise of the Nazi party.

>and the USSR would have raped the whole of Europe right?
Stalin had enough problems to worry about, the only reason the Soviet military eventually drove into Europe is because war came to them, the only reason they were in Poland or Finland is because the Germans agreed to split Europe between them.

>EU
Maybe.

Their women were raped and their men were killed because of Hitler's atrocious decisions. He was a fucking fool, probably a kike actor, and Europe suffered because of it. Might as well start believing the Bolsheviks lies, too.. if you think Hitler wasn't a false flag/double agent

No, because they wasted their time trying to make the most advanced tanks in the war which not only limited them but their Tigers especially would constantly malfunction due to their complexity.

They facilitated the spread of communism. Think. Don't be stupid.

This is a new one.....Never change Sup Forums

> implying that not winning a two front war vs the strongest powers on earth makes him a kike actor.

fuck off shlomo

Why would jews want to take the blame for the holocaust? Now really, I'd love to hear the mental gymnastics behind jews shilling to adopt Hitler as a member of their tribe LOL

Yes. Everything you think happend after 1941 is false and made up to keep you in your artificial reality. We won the war by 1942 and nuked japan twice in 1945 to seize controll over their sphere of influence

actually, the US is the Fourth Reich -- there are many many german immigrants in the US that have anglicized their names -- Miller as Mueller, Brown as Braun, etc.

so german victory is not all about just victory for germany itself

The war never ended. The idea's presented haven't been killed and I'm not sure they can be. I think more and more people question why it happened. Why Hitler wanted to remove Jewish influence from Germany and why no one today can criticize Jews.