Reading body language is starting to look like a hell of a good skill to me

Reading body language is starting to look like a hell of a good skill to me.

It might be put to really good use here.

youtu.be/zSAHEYyIVFA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JXkeD2P8gjk
youtu.be/Aw6uhVlddZw
youtube.com/watch?v=GXYiaxjX80w
youtu.be/ab9_mIrXNGA
youtu.be/lLHQX8IZIPM
youtube.com/watch?v=mVCfQ6Lyoo0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoDtoB9Abck
youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/JXkeD2P8gjk

youtu.be/Aw6uhVlddZw

youtube.com/watch?v=GXYiaxjX80w

It's interesting as a hobby, but far too subjective to be called a 'good skill'. The reader can selectively focus on/ignore aspects of body language and project whatever 'meaning' they choose.

youtu.be/ab9_mIrXNGA

Not that easy to add your own.
There are rules to it.
youtu.be/lLHQX8IZIPM

Also if you actually ignore details and add your own, you don't really belong in any position of observation in the first place.

Truth should always be sought no matter how firm your beliefs are.

woman's a complete fraud, her presumptions have been ripped to shreds completely so often. A complete knacker sack of un-insightful drivel. And no basis in any objective body language or micro expressive technique at all. And I mean at all!!

Body language is hokey you schizophrenic

>her presumptions have been ripped to shreds completely so often.
Where?

No it's not.

I saw one she did about some tramps fighting on a tube stop and her advice was to give them a dirty look up and down. I spent 30 years working with some of the most troubled and dangerous people in society and if anyone were to follow her advice they would be attacked instantly, as was commented. Go find it.

You realize she is in no way a professional? Her experience consists of she read a book and she just really thinks she’s good at reading people. She admitted this early on when she first started making videos, before she got so popular. There is a market for this, I’ll give her that. Just wish it was some ex-fbi agent or even just someone who has some experience.

>not that easy to ignore details and add your own
Yes it is, people do it all the time. I'm not saying body language CAN'T be used to discern hidden information....i'm just saying that this is not a very objective discipline. This is especially important to remember if you're still listening to other people's readings rather than learning how to read the cues for yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=mVCfQ6Lyoo0

20-30 people giving you dirty looks is never something you can fight.

Not saying she's God, but the shit she says, and the way she reads people makes sense.
Psychology approves.
Also, is that all?

you can also tell by her voice she’s part black... thats why she gave Harry and Meghan a positive review

>You realize she is in no way a professional?
She seems to be getting it right tho.
Most of it at least.

>Yes it is, people do it all the time.
Not saying they don't. But it doesn't mean everyone does it.
>This is especially important to remember if you're still listening to other people's readings rather than learning how to read the cues for yourself.
Planning on doing just that. Already working on a psychology degree, so I have the resources.

This. She's entertainment.

This documentary contrasting Western vs Eastern thought is very interesting & I guarantee it will show you a few examples of why body language interpretation is incapable of being truly objective. Individuals (and groups as a whole as shown here) have different ways of interpreting the reality around them at a very unconscious level.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoDtoB9Abck

No her biggest problem is her evident agenda. Someone did an analysis of what she was saying about the Trump visit to the Vatican and it was as loaded as a babies nappy on beets and carrots. One of the tramps picked on a bystander and she didn't even know the common practice of standing sideways on to an aggressor, she's a fraud and believe me I know. Check out Pamela Meyer if you want some sense.

Headphone warning for the first few seconds FYI
>fucking loud-ass network TV intros

hey i saw this slut on pewdiepie

>Individuals (and groups as a whole as shown here) have different ways of interpreting the reality around them at a very unconscious level.

Body language is uncontrollable reactions stemming from biological sources.
It has absolutely nothing to do with culture.

Culture just defines some behavior, but no matter how deeply ingrained, it never has an impact on how your brain is wired.

>No her biggest problem is her evident agenda.
Isn't she a Trump supporter?
She fucking hates Clinton, that's for sure.

Glad to know I'm not the only burger shitposting truthbombs on Sup Forums with humor

>uncontrollable
Nope.

>stemming from biological sources
We're talking about the skill of INTERPRETING body language though, not the fact that it exists (which I've already conceded to).

>culture just defines some behavior, no matter how deeply ingrained, it never has an impact on how your brain is wired.
You're putting the cart before the horse here. The fact that different groups are wired differently is the reason that they have developed different cultures in the first place. Culture may become more or less refined over time, but its key components come FROM within the different people(s) themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc

>body language analysis from a literal who with no credentials