Truth is stranger than Clancy

April '16 Clinton hires Chris Steele
May '16 Nelli Ohr gets HAM radio license.
June/July '16 FBI Agent Strzok meets w/Steele
June '16 DOJ FISA request denied.
July '16 FBI counterintelligence op begins
Oct. '16 Strzok and Ohr meet w/Steele
Oct. '16 FISA request granted.

twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/940425128608968709

threadreaderapp.com/thread/940425128608968709

Other urls found in this thread:

frrl.wordpress.com/2010/06/29/morse-code-is-not-dead-back-in-style-by-russian-spies-in-2010/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_station
washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jun/18/cuban-spies-shortwave-radios-defy-detection/
ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/230846.pdf
wilsoncenter.org/person/nellie-h-ohr
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/11/former-cia-director-admits-thoughtful-intelligence-operation-against-candidate-trump-now-regrets/
youtube.com/watch?v=_MVonyVSQoM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohr
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/12/wife-of-doj-deputy-was-fusion-gps-employee-cia-research-aid-and-applied-for-ham-radio-license-month-after-contracting-mi6-agent-christopher-steele/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's the point? maybe she wanted to talk to truckers?

frrl.wordpress.com/2010/06/29/morse-code-is-not-dead-back-in-style-by-russian-spies-in-2010/

refers to shortwave but same concepts can apply.

>gets HAM radio license
I don't get it. Pls help a retard.

hol up
so you be sayin we wuz really sky kangs n sheit?

Bump

I bet this thread gets shilled

bumpo

We'll early June was the Trump Jr entrapment scheme at Trump Tower with Fusion GPS connected people. Could She have been in the loop?

Interesting

Who else thinks Hillary Clinton herself was behind a trigger during the Las Vegas mass shooting. She would have loved to mow down some conservative votes.

>She looks as ugly on the inside as she does on the outside.Fubared face bumped

>give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you feed him for life
Here's a fish and a lesson, search engines are your friend.

NUMBER STATIONS

oh fuuuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_station

Bumping again

Awfully weird coincidence

Ps: I thought Fusion GPS was hired first and Steele was hired only in June 2016.

>gets HAM radio license
>radio
>license

Yeah I know what HAM radio is, I just don't see the relevance to the golden showers dossier.

It’s a radio that you can communicate all over the world with, spies can use them

Threads about Mrs Ohr were getting slid hard earlier. Gotta feeling it's going to be an interesting week.

gold shower Dossier was made only in late June 2016. That's not what she would have used it for.

Are there any other reason? Maybe not to communicate, but to listen in? Can HAM radios be modified to listen in on any other bands?

like the internet?

> I better get my ham license, wouldn't want to get caught operating this radio illegally
>Wouldn't want to be stupid and blow the whole op
>Gets caught because got ham license
>FML

Shit like that pic drives me fucking nuts. How do can you just be like

>lol fuck off Congress

You see it all the time

In late May, 2016 Fusion GPS was involved in at least two files. The Magnisky file and the Trump/Russia file (Steele not in picture yet).

US People doing intelligence stuff on US soil have to follow the law

One of those silly things that they are still sticklers about

It really doesn't seem like HAM would be an efficient method. Yes, few are listening, but wouldn't the ionosphere and everything else makes it inconsistent?

This. Numbers stations. That is classic spycraft. Holy shit.

As a conspiracy enthusiast, I can't stand all this winning.

washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jun/18/cuban-spies-shortwave-radios-defy-detection/

This still happens.

BUENO

that is beyond suspicious. and i had no idear it was against the law.

no fucking wonder they shelved Ohr from his high level duties at the DOJ. Man, these fucking libtards in the government just can't help themselves.

she looks like a raving liberal moonbat fruitcake commie degenerate... God I hate those freaks..

It gets deeper still.
ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/230846.pdf

SPY

maybe her grandson loves ham radio

Jesus Christ. Trumps really gonna fuck the cianiggers. Merry fucking Christmas, America.

Major bump. This is some of the most fucked up shit on fusiongps I have seen in awhile.

Double checked and there's 3 things in the timeline that need to fixed

April '16 Fusion GPS is hired
Early June '16 the Fusion GPS Fake Russians go to Trump Tower
Late June '16 Fusion GPS hires Steele

I don't see Steele involved before Late June 2016.

so Fusion is a CIA front? why hasn't that crossed my mind? it sounds absurd, but maybe that's why the investigation into Fusion is going nowhere. I mean, Ohr and his wife being involved is spooky considering how fucking high up he was in the DOJ.

He had the ear of anyone in the building, and particularly powerful people only a few steps away.

Uh... Ham radio is not secure. By law it cannot be encrypted and guaranteed the government is monitoring all the airwaves. Not to mention there's always other hams that listen in on just about anything over the airwaves.

Now with all that being said... There's nothing stopping people from using code words or something like Morse code and a one time pad to communicate.

motherfucker!

A good radio can pick up almost anything. But anything worth picking up will be encrypted.

She doesn’t look Jewish

Bounce that signal off the moon even. I don't know much personally about them, but there are lots of them out there. Biggest convention in the US draws 30,000 each year. Its a well know spy tool to use the radio frequencies that are set apart for that public use. Otherwise its pirate radio.

see

Remember Applied Memetics™? Literally run by a CIANigger? This goes far deeper than any of us ever thought

Yes. Is it possible they have the tools to decrypt? Possibly cell networks or maybe a simple numbers station setup.

Scoop

bump

whoa nellie. touchdown.

Dude, the use of HAM radio and old school encryption methods have not gone away. Numbers stations still exist. You can still listen to them if you want. Fucking eerie.

bump

this is pretty damning if true.
bump for swift and painful justice.

very true if bigly

she really does, eyes don't lie

Real if big.

Could the Ham Radio have been used to listen in to the June 9, 2016 meeting at Trump Tower?

Remember it was the honey pot operation with Trump Jr, Kushner and Manafort meeting with the group of FusionGPS connected "Russians": lawyer Natalia, guy called Rinat and others that worked with Fusion GPS on other files.

And it's seemingly based on this meeting that they tried getting the FISA mandates on Trump Jr. Kushner and Manafort.

Basic Gestalt of Clintongate (1/2)

> Clinton campaign (through their lawyers) pays Fusion GPS to gather opposition research on Trump
> wife of high level DoJ official works for Fusion GPS
> Fusion GPS contacts former MI6 analyst to gather information on Trump/Russia
> DoJ wife applies for Ham Radio license
> Ham Radio shortwave bands can be used circumvent normal electronic surveillance of international communications
> dossier is finished - full of clearly false information (including some sourced from shitposters)
> Fusion GPS passes dossier to NeverTrumper Republicans including McCain and Graham
> NeverTrumpers pass it to the FBI without mentioning source
> at FBI dossier is handled by high ranking agent who was just removed for anti-Trump bias
> high ranking agent was also, coincidentally, the agent who interviewed Flynn when he lied AND the one who suggested clearing Clinton of any legal wrongdoing when the original FBI findings held her criminally responsible for mishandling classified information
> high ranking agent takes dossier to FISA court to apply for wiretaps in Trump officials based on the bogus claims contained therein - identifies his source as the Senate
> FISA court (presided over by the judge who recently refused himself in the Flynn case) approves wiretaps
> wiretaps handled by DoJ, including DoJ wife’s husband and attorney who high ranking agent was having an affair with
> also along for the ride with very high ranking FBI official whose wife was running for office as a Democrat and received $500,000 in support from Clinton fundraisers
> the very high ranking official also led the original Clinton email investigation
> Obama Whitehouse officials use their executive power to “unmask” the normally sealed identities of the subjects of the wiretaps
> suddenly, the embarrassing but not illegal contents of the wiretaps gets leaked to the press to build Russia collusion narrative
> it doesn’t work and trump gets elected

Bump.

>doesn't look jewish
Yes she does, and a preliminary search (pic related) has done nothing to deactivate my almonds thus far.

wilsoncenter.org/person/nellie-h-ohr

And one of the ways I’ve thought about that, Susan, is—okay, how did Donald Trump see this? Right? And from—it’s very important—one of the things we do as intelligence analysts is make sure that our guy—the president—understands the other guy. Right?

So, let’s put ourselves here in Donald Trump’s shoes. So, what does he see? Right? He sees a former director of CIA and a former director of NSA, Mike Hayden, who I have the greatest respect for, criticizing him and his policies. Right? And he could rightfully have said, “Huh, what’s going on with these intelligence guys?” Right?

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/11/former-cia-director-admits-thoughtful-intelligence-operation-against-candidate-trump-now-regrets/

>what is irony?

Excellent summary, thanks!

If a cell phone we're modified to transmit on it's frequency, yes I'm sure it's possible.

Nah, if they use modern encryption, as long as both parties know the cipher to use before their communication and do everything right, can't break it even with the biggest computers in the world.

Fuck... The Kennan Institute. Vasser College. She stinks of CIA.

that's one ugly bitch

Cuba has a huge espionage structure in the US and it's generally not discussed. But obviously we're their only concern and every Cuban spy can double as a source of remittance income.

What a fucking piece of shit, he regards himself as a new praetorian guard.

You're a fucking retard

All of you are retards. With absolutely no concept of radio theory or any idea of how RF propagation works.

Everyone in this thread is dumber for having read the shit that you have posted.

t. commsfag

(2/2)

> Trump is pissed about leaks and strongly suspects the intelligence community is conspiring against him (which it is)
> intelligence community officials leak classified information on Trump’s daily meetings in order to bolster Russia narrative
> Comey leaks classified notes on his meetings with Trump to law professor friend of his
> Trump shitcans Comey for not fully investigating conspiracy against him and participating in witch hunt
> law professor leaks classified notes to press
> Sessions recuses himself and Special Prosecutor is appointed to investigate Trump/Russia
> the Special Prosecutor’s team is comprised almost entirely of people from part 1, including lawyers who represented Clinton’s team in the original email investigation
> this team gives virtually all conspirators who didn’t already have it, including Comey, qualifies immunity from prosecution
> team ambush interviews Flynn without his lawyer present
> Flynn, sending a witch hunt, withholds or misstates totally legal activity he conducted during the transition
> Flynn gets busted for lying to the FBI and takes plea agreement
> everyone starts figuring out that all of FBI and DoJ officials involved in investigation are basically acting as a political police force and have been conspiring against trump the entire time
> trump announces plans to create private intelligence agency (i.e an unaccountable political police force controlled by him)
> today - if there’s not a coup or #MeToo based impeachment, Trump is likely going to long knife everyone using The virtually unlimited power granted to Intelligence agencies these days

There might be some problems with my timeline (please point them out) but that’s the best summary I could put together

Check. And interwoven is Crowdstrike and the Ukrainians.

Cool. Admittedly I'm a retard on the subject.

Outstanding summary, highly appreciated - many thanks!

How is this not sedition

are you fucking retarded?

>no concept of radio theory or any idea of how RF propagation works
For me, this is true.
Educate me.

It's not a front, it's a group that sells itself as Blackwater for ex-spooks; cf Black Cube for Mossad. This is supposed to be a way for ordinary people with problems that do not necessarily impact national security (like Harvey Weinstein) to hire the A-Team.

T.Shari B

Cell phones transmit in the High FM to low microwave frequencies, around 800-1200 mhz .
Yes, you can hear cellphone transmissions easily with an the correct ham radio rig, the problem is that cellphones are digital now, not analog and deciphering digital communications is a bit tricky.also, you'd only get one side of the conversation as they transmit and receive on different frequencies
There's actually easier ways to tap a cellphone

Privatization of sabotage and spycraft.

> crowdstrike

I’m not sure what their role is beyond producing the (questionable) reports that the Russians were behind the second of the original DNC leaks. Could you explain?

Bump

> hire the A-Team.

youtube.com/watch?v=_MVonyVSQoM

Can we get kike confirmation on this one

bump

this thread is being (((slid)))

fusion GPS is funded by kikes

HAM radios use HF spectrum.

HF is low frequency when compared with VHF and UHF band commonly used by police/military/whatever.

Low frequencies = longer antenna. You'd need a massive fucking antenna (20-30m) to propagate those shit HAM freqs and we're talking about sending it how far off the ionosphere? hundreds of miles?

Bouncing comms off the ionosphere is not new - we do it all the time in military - but requires you to use the correct frequencies (therefore antenna) in accordance with IPS predictions and space weather.

Long story short: nobody would be retarded enough to try and use HF or HAM radio as the backhaul for some kind of listening device.

More, there is no point to it. Why not just use the internet ? 4G is everywhere. It's fast, encrypted and you can make a listening device with backhaul via a vpn which is the size of a cigarette lighter (as an amateur) or smaller if you're really good.

So yeah. HAM is a dead end. lol.

Background: special forces communications, engineering degree,

This is the only correct answer. I have a Ham license and the FCC is useless on policing rouge/coded signals even though they are against the law.

you need a confirmation?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohr

her last name is hebrew

Now posted on CTH
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/12/wife-of-doj-deputy-was-fusion-gps-employee-cia-research-aid-and-applied-for-ham-radio-license-month-after-contracting-mi6-agent-christopher-steele/

Low frequencies = longer antenna. You'd need a massive fucking antenna (20-30m) to propagate those shit HAM freqs and we're talking about sending it how far off the ionosphere? hundreds of m

ULF isn't that hard to set up man, you just use wires and string them out

Thanks user.

>Cell phones transmit in the High FM to low microwave frequencies, around 800-1200 mhz

You are a retard.

FM isn't a frequency band - it is a modulation scheme.

800-1200 is UHF band.

HF:3-30MHz
VHF: 30-300MHz
UHF: 300-3000MHz
Microwave: 3000-30,000MHz

Listening to cellphones is impossible now without a stingray or some kind of dodgy tower or a backdoor into the service provider.

I'm not bothering with the rest of what you've said. It is all stupid (and wrong) and you should read a fucking book for once before mouthing off.

is married to DOJ Bruce Ohr, worked for the CIA, worked for Fusion, and applied for a ham radio license in May of 2016.

Move over Clancey!

>shelved
not really.

I'm not anywhere in your league for digestible summaries.
Crowdstrike links into a nest of Ukrainians, which link into the CF and CGI.
Ukrainian billionaire Victor Pinchuk gave something like $11 million to CF which found its way into HRC campaign.
The Ukrainians link into the Obama / Soros HRC overthrow of the Ukraine govt in 2014..
Crowdstrike, Chalupa, all Ukrainians and all working in background to create the "Muh Russia" BS.

Why is distance the issue here? Who said the people passing info in the chain weren't closer then you think?