How can bitcoin be used as money if nobody wants to use them because they're so valuable?

How can bitcoin be used as money if nobody wants to use them because they're so valuable?

One of the benefits of inflation is that it gives consumers a incentive to spend because the money loses value.

Sell it, buy something with real value

If they're so valuable why does the marketpage 404 each time I'm wanting to sell?

>beneficial inflation
Shlomo, you can't help yourself can you?

I want to use them.

When the price of something rises for the sole reason that its buyers believe its price will rise in the future, you can be sure that it will will crash back to the price when buyers started buying because of such belief.
This will happen to Bitcoin shortly, as people begin realize that the price will not increase to infinity and trade Bitcoin for goods and currency.

>Let me destroy the value of your money
>Inflation good. Deflation bad.
>Spend spend spend, leave investment to us.
Fucking Jews.

RED ALERT

COINBASE IS DOWN

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

since nobody has actually answered the question I will

Bitcoin can be used as currency even though it's very valuable because a bitcoin is almost infinitely divisible.
so no matter how valuable they get you can always split them down to a reasonably small chunk to use for transactions.

conversely a dollar can only be broken up into 100 chunks, 1 penny each.

FPBP, sell while its high and buy some real shit.

>9 decimal places is infinitely divisible
>2 decimal places isnt
you need to go watch more videos

the correct answer is that only 21 mill will be mined then it becomes deflationary and will increase in value instead of decrease via inflation.
communists and clever tribesmen believe inflation is good. goldbugs and bitfags dont.

Seriously I'm reading tweets by people saying they're going to stick with Bitcoin no matter what even if it crashes for like 50 years like its Apple stock from 1980.

How can you have a currency like that? Bitcoin should be fun, like it has no value but its a cool way to buy and sell things as well as a F you to the government.

But its just turned into one more get-rich-scheme. Was this Satoshi's vision?

It's a commodity.

/thread

Using real money to buy bitcoin.

Sticking it to the man.

Pick one.

it doesnt have to be a currency. silver used to be the main currency because it was easier to use day to day. gold would be used for large amounts.
bitcoin can be digital gold even if it isnt used as an everyday currency.

i buy btc for $30.....it goes to $1M

I will spend 0.1 btc now because i still hold 900K, id care if it goes up more after that the effect on my wealth is negligible

How many levels of bullshit are you working on? Be honest.

People are saying that and broadcasting it, while being ready to cash out as soon as their target is hit or they get cold feet.

none,

do i care that i spent 100K and I will miss out on further increase of that 100K, no

and yes btc was 30$ in about 2013 feb and yes I purchased it

Then can I have $20?