Giant old fucking space rock

>giant old fucking space rock
>been through earthquakes, volcanoes, plate tectonics, continental drift
>millions of years of bombardment by comets and asteroids and meteors, worldwide floods, tidal waves, worldwide fires, erosion, cosmic rays, recurring ice ages
>and somehow it matters what car youre driving

i seriously hope you guys dont believe this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5JM_ymsW4M0
youtube.com/watch?v=QwUlpBGN6hE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fossil_fuel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_cycle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we don't

I do because it's true. One thing essential to being a true conservative is respecting beauty of nature. Pollution destroys that beauty. Only industrial consumeristic culture would choose MUH RIGHT TO DRIVE MY DIESEL over saving our environment.

speak for yourself

>millions of years

Billions. With a B.

You should get to work on that ark.

The only solution is radical decentralization and depopulation, but the powers that be and most leftists support greater centralization and ponzi economics

Electric powered cars are already vastly superior to combustion powered cars in performance.

I don't have a car, I have a bicycle.
Fight me.

I could see the globe warming, or cooling, marginally due to human carbon emissions. But over another 100-200 years or so. Plus, I am not convinced the effects will be as disastorous as people say. I can certainly see a few profound environmental phenomena emerge, but I cannot see it being the catastrophe the left imagines as this stuff will happen extremely slowly over hundreds of years. For example, if the Asian pacific became more storm prone due to warm weather, the solution is simple. You wouldn’t abandon an entire quarter of the globe because of a few hurricanes. You would simply use human intuitive and begin to build storm-proof buildings and infrastructure. It’s entirely possible, and more cost effective in the long run. Just a thought.

this

government can control the weather, global warming is caused by them

I flip a coin on that. Everyone authority is such post-truth fake news that at this point I wouldn't be surprised if the earth really was flat and 10,000 years old.

Sup Forums believes in pizzagate but not I’m almost the entirety of the worlds scientists

>"all the water on earth came from comets"

this a little but really its real

b-but the polar bear picture and the honey bees and it is snowin in south Texas because it only snows when ice caps melt

>all these events made it a terrible environment for living organisms and resulted in mass extinction events that would ruin our society
>but because 1% of life can survive the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs it means we shouldn't worry about creating our own extinction event even though future generations will suffer huge population decreases

Yknow what, we don't deserve earth if tards like you don't understand basic forward planning

Sorry bud, but climate science is just another religion for plebs to engage with a sense of guilt and innate longing to legitimize their sense of relevance. And scientists are just modern priests, who through disingenuous betrayals have rightly lost credibility. Go fuck your appeal to authority and consensus.

But it can't be a religion, it's backed by actual data and events

Planet will be fine.

It's the people that are on it that have to worry about the air being clean.

It matters enough to my state's government to ensure I pay 300% more than everyone else for my fucking exhaust parts.

You individually? Probably not. You and a billion other people? Quite a bit.

Have you goys read this book?

Yes, very true. Getting rid of nigs and poos would pretty much save the environment though.

true. Just like you have to get rid of orcs. Just like orcs niggers were brought into europe by fires of industry. youtube.com/watch?v=5JM_ymsW4M0

The planet is fine. The PEOPLE are FUCKED!!!

They don't have schools in Austria?

That's where your wrong. Or partly. The climate scientists are not satisfied with presenting the data as information. They are cherry pick, falsify, and extrapolate to their shame and discredit. They proof text their studies and sound like Imams on Qatari TV. Such a religion. And climate science also calls to form paths for global technocracy, which is inherently insidious. As if all humans are a virus on the earth, and not the oligarchs that rape it.

if you drove what I drive you'd care.

>swimming relay
>if nobody is there to record the starting time, you can't figure out who wins
>you can record lap times for everybody but if no starting time is recorded, then you can't know who's won
>carbon dating is exactly like this
>"millions of years"
>science now says dinosaurs sounded like little birds
mmmmmmmkaaaaaaaaay

Dont need to, soon a nigger will steal it from you

electrical cars are just outsourcing pollution to third world countries

because the anthropogenic greenhouse effect isnt real and nothing but a justification (climate justice) for industrial countries to take in future „climate“ refugees. just like the eternal holocaust guilt cult in germany, we, the white people, are obliged to take in future refugees because we should feel „collective guilt“ about the climate „change“. mark my fucking words snowflakes.

You dumb nigger. The Earth is still here. Dinosaurs are not. The argument isn't about the planet's survival, it's about humanity's survival if the earth becomes less hospitable

Earth is only 2017 years old, dumbass.

All the anti human caused global warming I ever saw was cherry picked and quote mining.

>It's true

No. OP has it right. Here's a redpill I made for twitter

And here's another. You can add that CO2 is also only a small fraction of greenhouse gasses, too.

>believing in dinosaurs

Earth is flat.

Let's do that, actually.

What are you even saying? Look, earth is a finite object floating around another finite object. Eventually it will become inhospitable to humans. By wasting resources and adding greenhouse gasses, by pollution and poisoning of fertile land, by overpoopulation we are lowering the amount of time we can be here.
>we don't have to do anything about that lol
Is that what you are saying?
youtube.com/watch?v=QwUlpBGN6hE

Nah m8. Just that it isn't getting any hotter because of us. Course there's other pollution, but we can fix that more easily.

>Just that it isn't getting any hotter because of us
Do you know why greenhouse gasses are called greenhouse gasses?

>Do you know why greenhouse gasses are called greenhouse gasses?
Does .126% look like a large figure to you? Does it look like a figure that can have any measurable impact what so ever?

Does this look cherry picked to you mate?

It looks like throwing some "natural balance" off balance by human activity. It looks like something that will eventually result in catastrophe for human kind.

Does "natural CO2" include cattle herd emissions?

>throwing nature off balance
>0.126%
>one tenth of a percent

You're a fucking loon, cunt.

>Does "natural CO2" include cattle herd emissions?
That's methane, mate. 1.4% other. Nothing compared to emissions from volcanic eruptions.

>adding co2 that was stored underground back into atmosphere is not a problem, trust me, murdoch told me

Shit. No, it would be (65% of it) under CO2, but I have no idea whether it would be categorized as natural or not. Volcanoes still release a shit tonne more when they erupt so it doesn't really matter.

One could argue that the cattle herd emissions are also manmade. Not literally of course, but they wouldn't be as great if there were no humans at all. Or no meat industry.

(I know very little about chemistry, apologies).

>breather harder, emit more co2
>roooms stays comfy cool
checkmate climatefags

Whole point is that those things are natural, and we can't avoid them
But climate change that's man made is not natural and avoidable.
That's like saying "Well, there has been incidents where someone has shit their pants. Therefore I can shit my pants all I want"

Planet will be fine.
It's the people who are going to die off.

Good riddance, though.

Prove it wrong then.
Pro tip: you can't

how do you know what care im driving> fuck you cia nigger im goin bush

Well you can shit your pants if you want , but why would you do that?

And how did it get there in the first place?

an eliet crack team of real scientists with 6 of the worlds most powerful super computers cant even map a controlled breeze after 2 feet, and yet SOMEHOW these 'climate scientists' can predict all of earths things doing things and u cucks believe them.

>the year is @)!&
>i shyggyity dyggity doo

>Shut down all your cheap coal power plants that allow for heavy industry you stupid goyim.
>china builds more coal power plants (is somehow "green" for doing so)
totally not a form of economic warfare

Typical Amerimutt
Prefer to believe the bizarre bullshit over tested science.
> true fucktard

Yeah you can, but it's our collective pants you'll be shitting. You selfish fucking cuck german

>tested sciene

nigga u dumb how do you test for climate? its all hypothesis

>be me, hackerman
>create several control group earthlike planets
>randomized control group of earths without humans
>bazinga

Anyone got the video of obongos epa chief straight up laughing about the (((paris agreement )))?

wtf is goin on in the NT and WA

Its avoidable? The summit bill that got turned down by america was saying itself if every country got on board they could slow down global climate change by less than 1%. Is it really avoidable. At least think about it.

go got no idea you want to see the real mind bending shit?

something isnt adding up lads, we needa investigate those read marks in NT and WA

tested how I am a computer scientist and worked in thermodynamics. I can debunk it all in a couple of posts, what do you about the "science"? You know the (((media))) told you it was science is this what you are saying?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fossil_fuel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_cycle

are fucking seriously quoting leftipedia you dumb imbecile mongrel nigger cuck

No, but what does matter is how many niggers I can run over in that car

science fact large meator have hit earth that produced 10,000 years worth of modern scale pollution in atmosphere in one day. also science modern scale pollution will cuase runaway greenhouse destroy planet.. we can't destroy what was already destroyed because we cannot even exist planets been dead for millions of years.

yes I am, you dumb strudelcuck.

Where?

->

It doesn't matter to Earth, but it matters to us. This is one of the thing I hate about greeny, enviro types. They don't understand WHY you should be an environmentalist. It should be pure selfishness.

I want to maintain my living standards. I enjoy shit like eating food with crops grown in certain climatic areas. I don't want the tropics to expand into my country and cause all sorts of extreme weather patterns and shit.

And as a bonus it might be nice to be able to swim in a nice looking lake or something.

None of this save the whales, defenders of the planet bullshit. The planet could be a blasted hellscape of rock and sulphur and it wouldn't give a fuck - but it sure would make for a shitty neighbourhood.

The illuminati doesn't.

So you agree that the only reason fossil fuels are bad is because STRAIGHT WHITE MALES are using it?

>suddenly it matters what car you are driving
Those earthquakes,volcanos, faults, and comets didn't destroy earth and neither will your car. However, if you are comparing pollution to a catastrophic force of nature, keep in mind you are comparing it to something that wipes out life. Yes earth doesn't care but that doesn't mean humans will be fine.

>Live in Napier in NZ
>Local dairy farming is absolutely raping the water supply
>Wake up one morning, turn on tap
>Brown fucking sludgy ass water comes out
>Council issues statement
>BTW guys water restrictions now

This kind of shit is criminal negligence. My mate me a picture from another region, river bed dry as a fucking bone, farmland either side green, full of cows and irrigators pumping.

RIP NZ

>They don't understand WHY you should be an environmentalist. It should be pure selfishness.
this. the whole debate is dominated by idiots on both left and right. nwo conspiratards like all the idiots on this thread and "I fucking love science" liberals.
what?

the people are fine, they adapt or die

CO2 isn't ' pollution'. Its necessary for the life cycle and is historically low. The effect is similar in strength on a one to one basis to water vapor, but is outnumbered by wv by a factor of 1000.

>it's backed by actual data and events
that come from the same scholars that say there are more than two genders

>The PEOPLE are FUCKED!!!
did evolution stop?

>>carbon dating is exactly like this
never believed it
scientist: this rock is 2 million years old
me: what was the carbon before it was a rock
scientist: silence

evolve or die. always been that way, always will. taxes won't change it.

All evidence points to the fact we are actually de evolving due to lack of breeding pressures and mate selection.

>americowards education

>flag

>t. liberal shill
hey, your precious EPA sure saved us from the 2015 colorado river pollution that they caused, huh?
or, you know, every major environmental disaster

Spongebob is a snackbar?!!

>giant old fucking space rock
>been through earthquakes, volcanoes, plate tectonics, continental drift
>millions of years of bombardment by comets and asteroids and meteors, worldwide floods, tidal waves, worldwide fires, erosion, cosmic rays, recurring ice ages
>and somehow it matters what race you are?

Debate this.

Diesel is better globally. Diesel is mostly a health risk and only in cities.

except if you want to not be a faggot