What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

>names the jew
>hates big government
>hates faggots
>hates sluts
>hates islam & eastern religions
>drops regular redpills
>has a large, all white family
>destroys atheist soyboys all the time

>Libtard Religion sermon
youtube.com/watch?v=ungqRajQSBo
>Iceland: Nation of Bastards documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=mKjj_JgKDe

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/anderson/tag/tm/type/op
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137747219
youtube.com/watch?v=toKIxkgnAV4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151520256
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggerlover, sage

he's pro nigger
gay

Obvious bullshit about all whites being mixed but at least he bothered to reply to the guy instead of just ignoring it or deleting the comment. Also he's pretty much calling out the Jews there.

>Obvious bullshit about all whites being mixed
pretty much any whites outside of Norway were mixed at some point. Hell if you go back far enough we all started in Africa.

RACEMIXING FOR JESUS

If you go back far enough we were fish.

>being a baptist

Anyone who follows this guy is a fucking idiot.

WE

You forgot the most important part.
>LOVES RACEMIXING MARRIAGES

??? A kjv only guy whose anti predestination and logic? #notmypastor. Does call out the fags though.

>Is Christian
No, no he is not our guy. Christianity is an enemy to everything white especially these days.

>telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

nope

The man is a closet case faggot and it is obvious.

[citation needed]

(((you)))

A Calvinist. Not too difficult to know. John Piper would be /myguy/. I knew who Anderson was 3 years ago before Sup Forums. He can be a shock jock pastor which is why I really suspect his popularity. Not that he doesn't have his uses.

Everything that's not European is an enemy to Europe and its people. Christians believe we are all of one blood.

Nutter... a short straw short of a westboro bro

>Stormfags can't bare it that their rhetoric < real world application
Whites Supremacists need Christians, not the other way around

nice family.

>oy vey, reject Christianity goys... i mean guys, its not european...
Not going to work kike. Christianity is what helped built western civilization. And it was always warning us about the likes of you.. like your "father" the king of lies

i like him
he is animated and traditional
these fucking nazi larpers call him pro nigger and pro race mixing, but they are dumb as fuck
he is pro jesus and pro bible so he cant be a fucking stormfront stormtrooper
hes based af
check out his checkpoint videos for a good laugh
here is cops threatening to kill him
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYjI138u1z0
here is his video about the coming police state
www.youtube.com/watch?v=queM4c-W048
here is his sermon on libtards
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ungqRajQSBo
here is his film about federal agents attacking him
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnMDXj6Nkzk
there are dozens of videos of him at highway checkpoints fucking with the man which are quite funny

dont be a fag

Based christian

Fuck off, insecure beta soy machine.

Most based man ever

You think I'm Jewish for rejecting a Jewish religion? HAHA that's a good one. I'll kill every single fucking Jew and homosexual I see and not have to worry about begging my dead kike lord for forgiveness.

When I seee my country , the ennemie seem to be atheist honestly

you are trying too hard.

He's awfully tasty for a non-Sodomite. Are we sure?

Well I'm done. I responded to a damn fake (you). Alcohol has consequences folks.

For fuck's sake, stop giving attention to this heretical faggot plastering that cuck's face on the catalog every day because he has a gay crush for him. Sage and report.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/anderson/tag/tm/type/op
Confirmed cuckolding:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137747219
>DAILY REMINDER THAT BOARDER CONTROL AND MEXICAN-BASHING IS A KIKE TACTICS
>youtube.com/watch?v=toKIxkgnAV4
>THIS IS WHAT BORDER PATROL DOES TO CHRISTIANS LIKE PASTOR ANDERSON
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151520256
>Daily reminder that you will go to hell for racism. Under God, all men are equal. Racism is satanic! Repent before the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be forgiven.
>>Daily reminder that you will go to hell for racism. Under God, all men are equal. Racism is satanic! Repent before the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be forgiven.
>Daily reminder that you will go to hell for racism. Under God, all men are equal. Racism is satanic! Repent before the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be forgiven.
>>Daily reminder that you will go to hell for racism. Under God, all men are equal. Racism is satanic! Repent before the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be forgiven.

>For fuck's sake, stop giving attention to this heretical faggot plastering that cuck's face on the catalog every day because he has a gay crush for him. Sage and report.
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/anderson/tag/tm/type/op
>Confirmed cuckolding:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137747219
>>DAILY REMINDER THAT BOARDER CONTROL AND MEXICAN-BASHING IS A KIKE TACTICS
>>youtube.com/watch?v=toKIxkgnAV4
>>THIS IS WHAT BORDER PATROL DOES TO CHRISTIANS LIKE PASTOR ANDERSON
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151520256
>>>Daily reminder that you will go to hell for racism. Under God, all men are equal. Racism is satanic! Repent before the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be forgiven.
>>>Daily reminder that you will go to hell for racism. Under God, all men are equal. Racism is satanic! Repent before the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be forgiven.

>>For fuck's sake, stop giving attention to this heretical faggot plastering that cuck's face on the catalog every day because he has a gay crush for him. Sage and report.
>>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/anderson/tag/tm/type/op
>>Confirmed cuckolding:
>>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137747219
>>>DAILY REMINDER THAT BOARDER CONTROL AND MEXICAN-BASHING IS A KIKE TACTICS
>>>youtube.com/watch?v=toKIxkgnAV4
>>>THIS IS WHAT BORDER PATROL DOES TO CHRISTIANS LIKE PASTOR ANDERSON
>>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151520256
>>>>Daily reminder that you will go to hell for racism. Under God, all men are equal. Racism is satanic! Repent before the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be forgiven.
>>>>Daily reminder that you will go to hell for racism. Under God, all men are equal. Racism is satanic! Repent before the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be forgiven.