Literal man child President drinks TWELVE Diet Cokes a day

>Around 5:30 each morning, President Trump wakes and tunes into the television in the White House’s master bedroom. He flips to CNN for news, moves to “Fox & Friends” for comfort and messaging ideas, and sometimes watches MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” because, friends suspect, it fires him up for the day.
>Before taking office, Mr. Trump told top aides to think of each presidential day as an episode in a television show in which he vanquishes rivals. People close to him estimate that Mr. Trump spends at least four hours a day, and sometimes as much as twice that, in front of a television
>The ammunition for his Twitter war is television. No one touches the remote control except Mr. Trump and the technical support staff — at least that’s the rule. During meetings, the 60-inch screen mounted in the dining room may be muted, but Mr. Trump keeps an eye on scrolling headlines. What he misses he checks out later on what he calls his “Super TiVo,” a state-of-the-art system that records cable news.
>Watching cable, he shares thoughts with anyone in the room, even the household staff he summons via a button for lunch or for one of the dozen Diet Cokes he consumes each day.

nytimes.com/2017/10/26/us/politics/trump-opioid-crisis.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/10/26/us/politics/trump-opioid-crisis.html
nytimes.com/2017/12/09/us/politics/donald-trump-president.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally die

>mexican news
>relevant

>implying Trump sleeps into 5 30

He isn't a fucking nigger OP

Would you feel better if he drank 12 Monster or Rock star?

>Trump does a thing
>65 million lefties reeeeeeeee
>The universe is indifferent

okay? Warren Buffett drinks shitloads of coke too, there must be something to it.

12 diet cokes a day is slow suicide.

How is this worthy of being a conversation topic? He don't weigh 300 lbs. like land whales. Might catch diabetes, and before someone goes there, they lie when they say it has zero calories or sugar, they just use an artificial sweeter that is usually the same so that they can get away with false advertising until their 'new' artificial sweetener gets classified properly. Sometimes the FDA doesn't care. I imagine it's because they got something out of it.

HAND OVER THE DOZEN DIETS GROOMPF

My fucking sides. It’s been over a year and these retards are still sitting around speculating and circlejerking about Trump’s behaviour.

some high quality Mexican intellectual news

>On weekdays, Mr. Trump’s principal mode of blowing off steam is his nightly dinner in the residence. He has always relished gossiping over plates of well-done steak, salad slathered with Roquefort dressing and bacon crumbles, tureens of gravy and huge slices of dessert with extra ice cream

A FUCKING BABY MAN PRESIDENT

>nytimes.com/2017/10/26/us/politics/trump-opioid-crisis.html
Source is an article on the Opioid epidemic?

We've had a lot of Presidents folks and out of any of them, Donald Trump's energy is the highest. Diet Coke, People. Its the drink of WINNERS.

That is pretty much proof sugar wont kill you.
Dis nigga 70 an drinkin 12 mofuckn cokes a day an shit

12 cokes
12 genders
12 terms

Trump's here for the long run.

drumpfelstiltskin is FINISHED

No wonder he's such a dotard.
Fucking aspartame seizures. Not fit for leadership (as if that wasn't obvious already).

Aspartame in large doses can make you president

>muh aspartame boogeyman
a fucking leaf

>drinks soda, watches TV, shitposts on Twitter

He's so relateable.

my bad

nytimes.com/2017/12/09/us/politics/donald-trump-president.html

i had professors in college who had nobel prizes and shit in econ who sipped cans of diet coke constantly. cans of diet coke is patrician af

Isn't this a wkuk sketch?

I'm gonna drink a gallon of diet coke spiked with Bourbon the day I finally get the hear Hillary's neck snapping in the noose.

Is diet soda the secret Aryan Man's drink?

Is there more to this than what appears?

If you knew a single thing about aspartame you would know its two amino acids, aspartic acid and phenylalanine bonded together. These are two building blocks of protein you get from many other foods. Its also one of the most studied food additives on earth. Stop being a fucking idiot, aspartame is not bad for you unless you have an extremely rare condition where you cant process phenylalanine.

>5:30 each morning, President Trump wakes

Does he tweet in his sleep?

>WE HAVE NO REAL NEWS, BUT HEY, LET'S TALK ABOUT HIS DIET COKE DRINKING HABIT!!!!

The absolute state of the NYT, I can already FEEL the next round of layoffs coming soon!

Good thing Carlos Slim is using it as such an amazing propaganda weapon!

A man likes to charge himself caffeine, i drink rockstar sugar free energy drink every morning and a diet coke later, nothing wrong with that.

>literal man child
you're the one spending your evening gossiping about a stranger's soda consumption bud.

Taft is lovin this. You just want to bully Jewnald with a stick and poke him and call him Jew Fatty. It's only natural

On a Singaporean pho soup tasting forum no less.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

And he has mcDs ice cream and crisps for breakfast.

if Trump wants to drink pH Down instead of coffee that's his shout

Gotta drink one DC for every other hour you work in DC.

what did you expect? he's boomer incarnate and he's taking a last big dump on America in name of all boomers

i love how he squeezes in reading security memos. or does he?

>drinks 4L of regular coke a day
Am I going to die?

Fat fuck

why do americans use litres for pop? isnt that a bit hypocritical?
>inb4 "it's called soh-dee perp because shirley temple said so"

I think he glances at them just to see if the timeline has changed too much.

Why would a man from the future need memos on what he knows is going to happen?

i drank a fucken gallon of pepsi doenst sound too appetising does it. bloody gas tank stomachs

THIQQ

We are 'bilingual' with respect to measurements, if you will. It became necessary to shame the rest of the world, especially since we don't speak another language.

This, and checked. I would assume he wakes up around 4:00 A.M., just like me.

Do you wake up this early for work or out of habit? I'm always tired in the morning no matter how much sleep I get.

>Mer'mutt
>patrician taste

He's with her, retard.

I mean you'll definitely get diabeetus, might even lose a foot.

I drink a few Diet Cokes a day and you should too if you want to be big and strong like our great president, Donald Trump!

Switch to coffee.

The good stuff.

>Wasting money on 12 cans of diet coke when he could economize by having two 2 liter bottles each day
That's it. I'm a Cruz missile now.

This is fucking news on pol? Japan getting new Aegis ABM destroyers is not politically consequential, but drinking a soft drink is.

Fuck the world.

I feel like I'm wasting my life if I sleep more than a few hours per day. There is always so much you can be doing. Even on a night like tonight, where I don't have much to do, I'd rather be shitposting with you fags than sleeping. Since GEOTUS has a ban on the NFL right now, I usually do my "sleping in" on Sundays.

Of course you are tired when you wake up, but that's to be expected, because you were sleeping.

>Mr. Trump
>Not President Trump
written by a pussy-hat nigger

>Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont, the president opined, would definitely run — “even if he’s in a wheelchair,” Mr. Trump added, making a scrunched-up body of a man in a wheelchair.

IMPEACH

My mom never let me play with crayons
> BUT CHECK OUT MUH GREENTXT BLOG WALL
This cunt found a new way to embarrass Canada. Fkn Respect.

>What he misses he checks out later on what he calls his “Super TiVo,” a state-of-the-art system that records cable news.

The absolute state of boomers.

The style rules dictate that the first mentioning of the president in an article call him President XYZ and that subsequent appearances are Mr. XYZ

12 CANS???!!!

IMPORCH GRONF!!!

there's nothing slow about it, especially at his age

but then he's the fucking god emperor, so the rules don't really apply to him like us mortals

>diet cokes
>sugar
nigger

12 CANS
2 SCOOPS

DRIBBLE GRARRRRRRRGFFFFF

tick tock...every day is an hour-by-hour battle for self-preservation... a battle fueled by resentment, Diet Coke and, above all, an ungodly amount of television news.
...it should never stop being a shock that the leader of the country is an addled couch potato whose addiction to his own image supersedes any intellectual curiosity or empathy.

Underrated.

whats wrong with water?

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

So this is it now.
You've given up on Russia and every else so you're going after his drinks.