THE WHITE MAN IS FINISHED

Everything is against you white bois. You are finally paying for your crimes against humanity.
Look at nature, as the Earth becomes warmer, female polar beards have began breeding with superior Grizzly bears so that their offspring can survive in the warmer weather. They are literally getting BROWNED. But they have to, in order for them to make sure their cubs have superior genes to survive. Because woman always side with the victors.
This will happen to, as the Earth becomes warmer. The Mexicans are moving up north everyday, to parts where there has never been Mexicans, and Arabs move in northward to Nordic nations. Brown men are strong, masculine and aggressive and as the Earth warms the niggers will become stronger as well. So white women either be forced to mix with their white men who will become sissies to the black men since white men to weak to survive in the heat, or with the superior brown men who will enslave the niggers once again. The world belongs to the Castizos who will have the masculinity and tribalism of the browns and the intelligence and creativity of the whites. BUT and hear me closely white bois, the European Y chromosome will be gone, erased from existence, EXTINCT.

Anyone who believes this deserves what happens next.

You are done white bois

Meh. I already have a stuffed polar bear in my office. Don’t have a problem killing a brown one.

So, uhhh... What race are you?
Be honest.
Bestow your glory upon us on this board.

white woman married to a Mexican man

Oh wow, you are really a white woman. You go girl. How about a timestamp so we can make Sup Forums history, or herstory!

kek cain is like fucking 80-90% white, fuck outta here faggot

Except humans aren’t dumb animals and have the ability to adapt to all environments. Also Caucasians just like polar bears have a higher intelligence than these mutts you put on a pedestal. Stay in the trees where you belong coon.

So smart yet going extinct just like you white bois. Btw retard, newsflash humans are animals

>Oh wow, you are really a white woman. You go girl. How about a timestamp so we can make Sup Forums history, or herstory!
Hey, you ignored my request.
You just forfeited any credibility you have!
I thought you were gonna show these white bois who was boss.
Better luck next time?

> nigger logic
he meant that humans have a higher intelligence than animals you stupid fucking god damn nigger.

Look at evolution taking care of these disgusting specimens.

guess so bruh

I hate niggers too, but I know only the brown man has the balls to take them out, unlike you cucks

It looks like your self racist that has bawl guts instead of brains and shit only getting from your mouth... typical slutty libretard... Go, your not wanted for the superior awesomely handsome White man... You do not have brains at all thats why you run to a mexican fat mustache fag

And from the edges of the habitable zone, another tribe of hardened savages will come down and renew civilization again.

Like every other time, ever.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

glorious mexishit master race

Lol this low level troll just shirked away like a kike from the sunlight.
What a little bitch with an inferiority complex.
Learn to recognize personality disordered individuals and their tricks, then give them their just deserves.

Hahaha you would get strung up from a streetlamp so fast in my neighborhood
Pretty easy hiding behind a screen huh

But allways, rather a mexican than a negroid... I'm portuguese myself ^^

You must feel proud being so tolerant!

WE CUMIN FOR U WITE BOIZ

real men who cut the heads of their enemies > "men" who get raped by nigger refugees

A polar bear would out compete and hybrid bear in its natural habitat
A brown bear would out compete a hybrid bear in its natural habitat
Unfortunately for the mixes they are not really good at anything

Dude looks like a neanderthal straight out of Siberia

>mexicans
youre literally ~7% sub-saharan african, and if your family is from southern states like veracruz you are 10%+ sub-saharan afican.

Im so glad im not a mexican, also known as a negro-lite with added shit native blood.

And what happens if it flips and the earth goes through another ice age?

>Blacks and browns bred out the whites when it gets too warm
>They all die when it turns too cold and no whites left

also
>Why are the best racehorses pure bred?
>Why are all of the most valued service dogs pure bred?
>Why are purebred whites generally intelligent?
>Why are purebred nigs so athletically talented?

Have fun when any hybrid vigour disappears at second generation hybridization. Kys.

Their regions are heading towards famine already
Climate change is real and the third world will be most effected
God will never abandon his flesh and that is FACT
Battle of Blood River was an example of divine intervention and it can happen anytime the mud races get uppity

lol it's Cain Velasquez , ex- ufc heavyweight champion, got rekt by a Spanish/Portuguese Brazilian named Fabricio Werdum .

is that a blowhole on one of them?

nigger could have a point. i commented a few months back that notion that (((they))) are privy to information that we do not have; that the destruction of the white race is imminent and the only way to prevent it is to get some melanin added and that (((they))) orchestrated the mass flood of migrations to ensure the perpetuation of the (downgraded) white race because the only other option is the extinction of current whitey.

>female polar beards have began breeding with superior Grizzly bears so that their offspring can survive in the warmer weather. They are literally getting BROWNED.

Idk why but this made be laugh so fucking much...so fucking much

Lovely pic. I wonder how many braincells died writing that garbage.

I don't think you fully comprehend your predicament.

>Forgets that under all the white hair a polar bears skin is actually black.