American Hero Edition

This thread is for the discussion of John James' 2018 grassroots campaign for Michigan senator. He will be running against democratic incumbent, Debbie Stabenow.

Other urls found in this thread:

johnjamesforsenate.com/meet-john/
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/24/kid-rock-not-running-for-us-senate.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

John James is a husband, father, combat veteran and businessman. He is a pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, pro-business conservative who has demonstrated energetic leadership, clarity of vision and a passion for service from the battlefield to the boardroom. John James is a proven servant-leader who will represent all Michiganders and help unify Washington.

Use of John James’ military rank, job titles, and photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement by the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.At 17, John made the decision to serve his country. After graduating from West Point in 2004, he became a Ranger-qualified aviation officer. John went on to serve with distinction in Operation Iraqi Freedom where he earned a Combat Action Badge (CAB) and two Air Medals, among other awards, while logging 753.8 flight hours in theater leading two Apache platoons.

After eight years of service to the nation, John James was honorably discharged and returned to Michigan to work in the family business: James Group International. Currently its President, James has led the company from $35 million to $137 million in revenue while creating 100 additional jobs in Michigan and around the country since 2012.

In addition to his Bachelor of Science from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, John has earned a Master of Supply Chain Management and Information Systems from Penn State University and a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Michigan. John is also a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.

John, and his wife Elizabeth reside in Farmington Hills, Michigan, and have two extremely energetic and sweet boys, ages 2 and 4. The James’ love spending time with their parents and family members who reside on both sides of the State. They enjoy the Michigan outdoors year-round and are active members of Brightmoor Christian Church in Novi, Michigan.

Bio courtesy of johnjamesforsenate.com/meet-john/

We don't support Niggers here on Sup Forums or in any legitimate pro-Trump movement. We would rather see a white Democrat than a so-called "Based Nigger". Fuck off kike.

I thought Kid Rock was going to run for the Senate in Michigan? Is this for the other seat, or the same seat?

>Michigan senator.
What about Kidd Rock?

>Kekistan flag
Fuck off

Anyway what's is position on TRUMP?

>Those words
>That flag

Whatchu doing Rabbi?

Kid Rock dropped out.
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/24/kid-rock-not-running-for-us-senate.html

He supports all of Trump's economic and military policies.

>Kid Rock dropped out.
Somehow I missed this.

We don't support any Nigger "Republican" (non-whites can't be Republican or vote Republican, we're an all white party meant only for the good old boys - our politics would fuck over any non-white, Muslim, Jewish, atheist, queer and woman in this country).

Stop thinking that we're gonna support a Nigger just because he's an Uncle Tom. We support only whites, and whites only.

Michigander here.

I'm torn on this guy.

He's a race-mixing nigger, but I really hate our senators and want someone pro-gun.

But he's a race-mixing nigger.

I got some Jew-y vibes from his wife and IDK if that would make it worse or better in my mind.

Pretty hard to not be impressed regardless of your views on race,religion etc.

I’d vote for him

Agree, that's what makes it so difficult.

When you go to the shooting range with niggers, you have to be ready for niggerness

He sounds like a very capable person, someone who's used to working hard. I might have different beliefs than him, but you can't argue that he doesn't want whats best for his country and his state.