Rethinking heterosexual normalcy

First, let's clear one thing up: while instincts exist, they are limited to PHYSICAL reflexes,
including speech.

That is, one's disposition towards sexuality is entirely rational- from imitation to a fully thought out sexual philosophy- with most people being a compromise between these 2 extremes. If you shirk the notion that you choose your sexual philosophy, then you're doomed to living a sexual philosophy that you believe you can't change- when you can.

Given that Sup Forums skews towards both asociality and high intelligence, Sup Forums is predisposed to thinking in lieu of imitation. And given society's cost/benefit of marriage and family, a Pollack's sexual philosophy skews towards traps- traps offer a comparable sexual experience to that of women, without the detriment of children or the female temperament.

You are a man, be rational.

i don't want to constantly put out suicide-for-attention fires every single day

you only think traps are an ideal because you haven't actually fucking dated one

>speech is a physical reflex
hahaha what spam

>traps offer a comparable sexual experience
absolutely not and they smell like men ass sweat no matter how much deo they spray

>you only think traps are an ideal because you haven't actually fucking dated one

I don't date anything else. Great sex, no kids.

Traps aren't better or worse than women inherently, they're just more likely to be fucked in the head.

>speech is instinctual
Your retardation is instinctual.

r u a Jewish trany

>without the detriment of children
Oh so children are a detriment. Oy vey, just where have we heard that before?

SAGE

are you trying to say you are a phaguette?

kys faggot shit canadian subhuman

I just want a cute smol gf that I can protect from the harshness of the world.
Protecting someone else makes me feel like I'm doing something right.

GID are one of the evolutionary garbage cleansing mechanisms.
traditional science is afraid to say this in public because of violent leftist backlash, but that does not make the fact less true.

What in the fuck happened to pol.i left for like a month or two and it got worse.

masons dont let in gays because gays arent witches who go to a jewish vagina church