Lmao Trudeau is a god

Lmao Trudeau is a god.

Still not tired of winning.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/hus16.pdf#053
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This just in: Canada is a nation of cucked (((progressive))) commies. More at 11.

>Surrey
It's druggies and Chinamen OP.

You Amerifats are just too jelly of our success.

shit

Sure thing. Lovely economy you have there.

I let out a chuckle everytime I see that Turban nigger behind him

Damn she looks like a 50 year old woman from the neck down

no they're not.
their elections are 100% fake theater and it's so fucking obvious I don't know how everyone doesn't realize it.

>finance minister corrupt to ass
>tory leader looks like a tim burton creation
>ndp guy is pretty much an allahu akbar

You're a leafy nigger faggot with syrup bottles in his asshole. Go die

>Beautiful wife and 3 children
>all white
How can you burgers even cope. Trudeau is the saviour of the west

C'mon Canada let's not be doing this.

We quite literally could conquer your nation inside of a week. I am not memeing or over stating the situation. You have no fuck military. Much of your nation is empty territory. We could execute your military defense and establish rule in a matter of days.

I would be on the front lines as a citizen solider. I hate Canadians. I fucking loathe you. I wish ever single one of you dead. I would fucked ruin my pants after shooting a little Canadian boy followed by his cucked parents. You fucking destroyed my town and deserve suffering and death. I curse Trump every day he does not declare war on Canada. You are slime.

You are filth. You do not deserve to exist. If I get ass cancer I will not live out my days vacationing. I will die in blood and pain and glory removing as many canadicucks as humanely possible.

Ok :3

Nah.

Oh good another old white male taking a position from a women or PoC.

>If you kill your society it wins.

>keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Two people I hate a lot in one photo.

More like:
>keep chinks and pajeets close, and Somalis closer

> French Canadian
> Trudeau
> Not Trudont
Are you fucking dumb. Want to know how those wanna-be merchants in the East screw the rest of Canada? The very fact that their hydroelectric dam is not calculated in to the Province's income when evaluating lenders/spenders in the Equalization Payment. Something they enforce purchasing from their citizens. Fucking leaches. His father had the audacity to begin the divide between East and West and we turned the gas off on his part of the country. He didn't quite like that and realized his pompous attitude led to his people freezing.

Keep thinking you aren't our California, New York, and Chicago

Scheer has 5 white kids

Trudeau literally sucked his cock after that photoshoot

t. His wife

Nobody cares about Canada

>implying western Canada matters to federal elections

"The Conservatives" are garbage. Idk how anyone stomachs voting in Canada or UK. both of your major parties are poison.

I'm going to poo no loo tonight at Yonge and Bloor...

SOMEONE SAVE US

yay!
youre completely cucked.
What have they won phil:
Well it will start with massive crime spikes,canadian women raped and disappearing on an unprecidented scale,massive unemployment,complete collapse of healthcare and a total loss of all canadian culture!
Right you are Phil back to the celebration and "win"!
US aint goin down like u faggots.

Jesus Christ I hope this is copypasta.
Otherwise this is pathetic, and I also hate Canadians.

Am I kawaii trappu

CAN'T WAKE UP

As per the USA's own internal censuses, this poster is highly likely to be a mud. Don't forget that the 56% white datapoint includes self-reported whites, the actual number is probably a lot lower, since beaners and dunecoons and heebs and various other muds like to pretend to be white.

Oh and please keep in mind that there's only a 30% chance that this poster is not overweight cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/hus16.pdf#053 .

He's pretty mad, and fat usually accompanies mad, those two conditions go together like chocolate and peanut butter which this poster probably loves to shovel into his spastic sweaty face. He is more likely to be a madfatmud then anything else that he might want to pretend to be.

Sikhs are bros, normally hate Muslims though

Trudeau looks like he's mixed with Indian, I can't be the only one who sees it

I'd have to see him leaving his kids in the parking lot of a bingohall to make genuine determination

Why does the guy near cuckdeau looking kike a paraplegic?

Wait, Canada still exists? I thought they were just a Chinese or moslem colony at this point?

Canadians are cucks but to be fair they're not facing the same problems we are. Their people are being replaced with Chinese, which while bad is way better than Mexicans and niggers. Their crime rate, IQ, etc. wont rise because of that. I don't really blame them for falling for the leftist propaganda.

>the cucked get cuckier
>celebrate
leafs sort your shit out