en.tasmaniantiger.info/shop/backpacks/tt-pathfinder-mk-ii/
youtube.com/watch?v=AAEEWg1qEMk
fuel-testers.com/expiration_of_ethanol_gas.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao

and yet... this too is a larp

If u can prove u have more than $50 i will send you btc

not op but i can prove

You should of bought land and become self sufficient.

Larpers laprpin on larp
>pol

If you were a true believer you would've maxed out your credit cards, taken out loans, and gotten a payday advance.

all your crap was worth 20k?

i sort of wish someone was actually this retarded

now THIS is a LARP!

Currently overdrafted. bank has been calling me for the last several days but I haven't answered.
yes, I spent 500 alone on a hiking pack and 5k on a 4-wheeler

I refuse to believe this. No one is that dumb.

Pro tip when users say Sup Forums is always right, it's because they are guessing about stuff all the time. The times it turn out to be true is maybe 0.5% of all LARP's and guesses.

If you are too mentally weak to resist listen to this, either add addon to block this site or filter the LARP threads.

youtu.be/qBlsqQAHJyY?t=1m44s

Just buy a barrel of non-ethanol gas next time.

>i forgot what i was going to write
>but this picture resonated deeply with me a couple of days ago

that Q shit was not Sup Forums

It was on Sup Forums.

when people say Sup Forums is always right, they mean the Sup Forums hivemind. yes, there is a hivemind.
just because some schizo and his bots make a series of posts doesn't mean the hivemind agrees.

>watched retards fall for the Q larp
>all according to keikaku (translator's note: keikaku means plan)

At least you got a 4-wheeler, those things are fun as fuck

Nice LARP faggot, but seriously never fall for bad self eater type shit. Believe nothing unless it can be confirmed beyond 100% of a doubt.

If you browse Sup Forums for 100 threads, I think maybe less then 1-5 of them has any important truth in them, stuff you want to know but didn't know. Often it's the stuff that gets reposted that contains the truth too when people ask for red pills. Overall the quality:quantity amount is a bit skewd.

>>sold all my assets>spent ~20k on bugout equipment and fuel thats gone
most of the time since forever yes, op is a fag
any of those cunts that have been or will post here are just like op. best thing is when you find on the nets bunch of full blown retards going about "omg insider posted this on Sup Forums" ....and you look at comment counts and you wonder why the fuck should anyone give a flying fuck about people. retards, retards everywhere my dear mr burger. and there is no cure.

It was on Sup Forums but boomers and /ptg/ (aka the_donald) aren't necessarily Sup Forums rather invaders on Sup Forums

Apparently you haven't met many boomers.

>Y2KEK

>....and you look at comment counts and you wonder why the fuck should anyone give a flying fuck about people. retards, retards everywhere my dear mr burger. and there is no cure.
True. I am no Mr.Burger though.

The general threads like those are really annoying, luckily if you are smart you filter them.

>I invested in bananas and strawberries as my sole SHTF food sources, then my 1000 gallon fuel tank sprung a leak, it's all gone!

OP is a fucking liar.

What pack costs 500?
Also, what is Q?

>Also, what is Q
How did you you not see the 700 CBTS threads that were posted?

It's LARPs all the way down!

Never opened one of them. Just seemed like spam and gore.

Boomers btfo once again.

start a gofundme

bro fuck your job you have a 4 wheeler now, you're practically a god

Q isn't even worth mentioning except as a lesson about stupid Sup Forums can be. Some fag claimed to be a Trump admin insider and posted a list of questions and some cryptic images. Sup Forums spent 700 threads trying to figure out the nonsense. They couldn't because the OP was lying. So the thread devolved into boomers from reddit arguing with each other and sharing theories about how owls are mystic symbols left in ancient Babylon by time travelers from the future who are sending us warnings about AI robots from CERN and some fucking bullshit about black holes and Trump battling time traveling AI bots with lasers and all kinds of stupid shit. Honestly some of the stupidest fucking threads ever. They got tired of being laughed at by Sup Forums and left to another Sup Forums clone site.

i think i missed a burger in that link but yeah, and like this good mr leaf says you can smell those threads in your own way. i skip them all the time when they surface.

Good job buddy!

Why are the janitors here so fucking bad with cleaning that stuff up? Most relevant George Soros threads get deleted instantly but the LARPer threads remain.

Larp. Fuel doesn't go bad that quick dummy

Post proof. Show us your bugout equipment.

Just for the sake of being practical, and having grown up in Civil Defense era.
You need gun/ammo, some MRE's, a car (motorcycle?), And a hand pump to take gasoline out of the fills once power is down.
And water filters, lifestraws are great.
You could be 'prepped' for less than $1200 in the US, anything else is a waste / playing into fantasy.

I didn't realize how out of hand it would all get. I was just shit posting and wanted to create a new conspiracy theory. Q here and yeah it was all a larp.

>fuel that's gone bad
NIGGER I WHAT

it's not our fault your a fucking retard.

you deserve what has happened to you.

why would you sell your fucking assets faggot.

jesus fucking christ I didn't even follow him that closely and from what I gathered it was going to be a low key revolution, normies wouldn't even know. I dont see how the fuck you ever got this dumb fuck idea in your head.

on the off chance that you are not larping go beg for your job back and dont be such a fucking retard next time.

It would take a bugman liberal to think oil goes bad, or let it do so. Fuck's sakes.

Why then is it that you would feel the need to 'bug out' user?

>buying perishable fuel

LMAO

10/10 bait thread

Why are rich faggots always retarded and gay?

>Q larp
Can someone explain what this is about?

I missed it

he's not rich lmao he litterally rekt his entire financial situation by spending 20k

what the fuck is Q larp and why is OP living under the grid?

Some nerd made up some story about the Mueller invesitgation.
Nearly everyone on Sup Forums believed it for some reason.
A few idiots took action.

>Sold all assets
>20k

how poor are you op?

Also, how can fuel go bad?

what did they say had been found in the investigation?
what was supposed to happen by now?

You mean a lot of fucking stupid boomers bought it.

On November 4th they were supposed to arrest Soros. That was the main "prediction" with a date Q made in the first thread. He was wrong so he stopped making predictions. His believers had a million excuses to explain why the predictions never happened.

Something about an ass-ton of sealed indictments, with charges from Podesta and Clinton to McCain. Q was supposed to be code for someone super close aide to the President. Sanders-Huckabee maybe, I can't remember.

Can't remember when they were supposed to be delivered either.

Yep, basically Sup Forums in a nutshell. The same tired three act play.

>Shadow appears to be sans-parachute.
Do ya think he nailed the landing?

kek

>bugout supplies goes bad after a month

thats really shit bugout supplies
You think SHTF for only a month at a time?

>Also, how can fuel go bad?
It stops fueling.

Get on my level cunt. I cyberbullied a cripple to death for wearing an ankle brace, got fired for yelling at randos about storms n sheeit and wasted my last thirty bitcoins hitchhiking to the pleiedes nebula on a passing cigar shaped ufo full of exotic aliens with bizarre sex organs.

Because there is non...

Yeah he survived.

The nigger landed where the snow was deep enough. Also, the jump wasn't intentional, even though I don't get how you can miss that giant drop when approaching it.

this is the one I got: en.tasmaniantiger.info/shop/backpacks/tt-pathfinder-mk-ii/

very poor now. 2 barrels of gasoline are just sitting in the back of my truck for over a month now. I have no idea what to do with it

Holy fuck I can't stop laughing KEK!!!!

Don't worry OP then end is coming. We will rebuild though.

anyone who didn't filter cbts threads after seeing the first one is a full blown retard anyhow, what does it matter that reddit and boomers trolled themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=AAEEWg1qEMk

starts at about 58 sekunden

Are you fucking an idiot?

>Most gasolines will last several months in a sealed, clean container – including your vehicle’s fuel tank.

Janni's and mods tried to get rid of those threads. Eventually, bots forced them off the board and the board was doing pretty good for a couple weeks. Now, it's kind of a mess again.

If true you are a retard. Kek.

LIAR!
He pulled the cord pretty fucking quick, what a pussy.

should have bought bitcoin

Why the fuck would you buy ethanol based fuel, when you can just get normal gasoline?

E10 is hippie shit.

op is going to be king of the hobos now, good on him

kek what a way to start my day thanks user! I love you guise and today, especially OP.
>tfw I took half year work leave to go to the countryside in case shit kicked off
>at least I´m not OP and can probably get back after half the time

Start taking walks suicidal-user-kun.
Try hard to not listen to the "nothing is worth it" or "I am just too tired" voices. Fuck them instead and after cum just go take a walk and eat a vegetable + some protein.

Verily Sven it´s a mystery. Luckily we are all crazy conspiratards and nobody is censoring the real information eh.

Whats the source of this gif?

oben

JUST

Pls i need money to pay for my dogs spinal operation

>I have no idea what to do with it
Sell your wheeler and all the shit you don't need, then get in your truck and go wherever the road takes you.

At least you'll have something to tell your future wives grandchildren

This^

gonna need a rundown, what did Q say was supposed to happen?

you must be one of david crowley's friends

>$5000 quad
cant even get that right can you faggot cheap piece of shite

>Q LARP
>Can someone explain what this is about?
No.
It was and will ever remain a Sup Forums momentarily psychosis that can never be explained.

m8
That is the best gestalt ever... Not just Q, but any happening on any timeline

good shit ty user, oh and fuck boomers

>Just buy a barrel of non-ethanol gas next time
>next time

Really am glad I never opened any CBTS threads ever. Smelled like schizo bullshit from the start

brubpf brfo