Muslim security guards take revenge on white racist guy

So he went for this vacation to Turkey and got drunk and together with his friends he insulted those security guards by calling them "terrorists" and throwing ham at them...The next day he wanted to get fresh towel from the motel corridor and accidentally he got locked out naked. He called for help using video intercom and guess how answered - yes, you guessed it: those two "terrorists" from the last night.

Not sure if I should feel sorry for him, he's my friend from highschool. He's always been cocky and violent but still he's a human being and he's so embarrassed here it's hard to watch.

> Here's the story with a video: barenakedislam.com/2016/03/25/never-hire-a-muslim-reason-152-muslim-security-guards-mock-and-taunt-naked-white-guy-who-got-locked-out-of-his-apartment-instead-of-unlocking-the-door-for-him/

Let's face it the whole region should be turned into glass, but this is a non story.

What was he doing running around naked outside his room anyway? Are whites really this degenerate?

he just wanted to grab a towel but wind closed the door from the inside. All because in this motel service doesn't bring you towels to your room only leaves in a box outside

>barenakedislam.com
>story about a naked guy
I cannae take it anymore lads. Going to close the window now. Have fun.

what is wrong with naked guys?

They haven't got any clothes on. Duh.

that's why those guards are worse becuase they didn't give him any clothes AND the towel box was EMPTY so bad room service also

Dude was a dick to them. Sounds like something that would have happened in college.

being a dick to someone and then being forced to have your dick out is not appriopriate punishment

>know enough to call turks terrorists
>go on "vacation" to turkey

>>he went for this vacation to Turkey

Stopped reading at this.

Pretty civilized and normal way to handle it.

I always knew Turks were much better than what those faggy Euros said about them.

oh another jewish bait thread

wh*Te subhuman BTFO

Właśnie tak czytam i coś mi się kojarzy że ten goły typ to Polak. Już gdzieś to było kiedyś

You know Turks are also considered white?

>are also considered wh*Te?

Where? In Amerimuttistan? Amerimutts are subhumans, i don't take them seriously.

You should help the guy not watch him naked or let him be humiliated

fuck drunkard faggots, why do they drink so much? its like girls when they drink too much and think they can do anything without consequences

aw cool. i should play a funny prank like this on blacks who call me mean things. Everyone'll love it!

do it you passive aggressive cunt

>Goes to islamic country
>calls people terrorists and throws ham at them

What a fucking idiot. Go to Hawaii for a vacation like a normal person.

>locked a guy out of the room naked
>because he called them terrorists
its called fucking bants, you're acting like they tied him up and beheaded him.
a couple of minutes locked out his room naked is hardly PTSD levels of horror, learn to take some bants snowflake.

>muslims make man walk naked while they stroke each other's aching achmeds
Color me surprised

people are STILL posting this?

you don't decide what appropriate punishment is. if i'm pissed, i'll glass the fuck. fuck you, soycuck

>throwing ham at them
Can you buy ham in Turkey?

Pol getting mad because their tiny dicks got exposed

Only real men can handle alcohol, Mehmet.Used to get shit faced drunk in shitcanistan hunting cavemen. You ever slam ten Brutal Hammers and rucked fifteen miles?

I’m going to have to agree with the muzzie, it’s not like they chimped out and beat the guy up and raped his wife while screaming ALLAH AKBAR

They just laughed and did nothing to solve a predicament he put him self into. As much as I hate muzzies, if I’m in their country I will respect them.

I will never consider anywhere in central or Northern Europe theirs ever though no matter what

Maybe in soap opera.

Throwing their fat sister-wife should have the same effect.

The failed bomber from this morning attended the Masjid Nur Al Islam mosque in Brooklyn.

Over the last couple of decades the Masjid Nur Al Islam, has been linked directly to the following individuals:

-Senior Al Qaeda member, Adnan Gulshair el Shurkijumah regularly attended while his father, Sheikh Gulshairwas was an imam there.

-Abdul Rasheed who was convicted in a plot to blow up the Holland tunnel in 1996 and also worshipped at Masjid.

-Akayed Ullah, the Port Authority bomber was also a regular attendee and was reported as extremely close to the imam.

Also, a Counter Terrorism Intelligence Package from the NYPD lists the following individuals with ties to Masjid Nur Al Islam under their "Most Dangerous" list:

OMAR ABDELHADI
SAADEH TALAB NASAN
GERALD DECKER
MIQUEL ILAZROV
HOA NGUYEN CHI

Why do Americans allow these camel fuckers to come to their homeland, breed indiscriminately and then kill them?

>Not sure if I should feel sorry for him, he's my friend from highschool. He's always been cocky and violent but still he's a human being and he's so embarrassed here it's hard to watch.

WHAT THE FUCK

THAT DIDNT HAPPEN

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT

It did. You can ask the guy: Antoni Sułdrzyński

Further confirmation that Turks have switched meme flag from Black Nationalist to EU. Also, this video is 5 years old.

It was posted on Dec 2015, learn to count

Still posting this fake shit? Haven't seen it in awhile.

Hiding your Polish flag as usual, OP

Amazing user. Right about everything.

fake.
but better response from the guy would be:

"I'm naked, but i'll get some clothes in a little bit. and in a few days i'll be home. But you...you have to live in this shithole, raise your kids here, and die all within this country of filth and low iq"

Saved

play stupid games, win stupid prizes