"Why do you hate brown people, Daddy?"

"Why do you hate brown people, Daddy?"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PieterHowes
youtu.be/V_CCeCkiJ_s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I aborted you. I wish OP's parents ha done the same.

>slap her for repeating shit her schoolteacher says

because they are hazardous low IQ shitskins you SJW cunt

How the fuck can a ghost speak to me?
MAY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPEL YOU

holy shit is that real?

>bitch I've told you not to question me
>and the fuck is that strap? holes like you ain't allowed wear no clothes
>that's a double spanking

of course

They act the same as monkeys (aka animals).

The question is "Why do you watch the black people play with the ball on TV?"

I don't. I just like white people and their culture, and would prefer to live around them. They're free to have their own countries and cultures, though, sweetheart, and we all can even visit and be friendly with each other.

They stink

Looks like 1/8 Mutt to me

It's more like the brown people hate you sweetie. You'll understand when your brain fully develops.

because they're niggers, honey

Damn, respect to that guy for almost being able to stand up after getting set on fire and having several concrete blocks smashed over his head.

Because they're not human and leech off of societies created by superior white people. Niggerness

>brown
>people

choose one and only one

Because they're smelly, violent, useless subhumans, sweetie.

>brown
>people

wew las time for home schooling

he performed better than this guy

Because your mom is a cunt Nigella
Now shut up while I sell you to pay the dhimmi tax
T. Arrived on the Windrush

Nigger got his nood bixed good

Because, sweetie, I gave them too many chances. I elected one into office, I let lots of them in thinking I was helping, I tried to ignore them killing us and our kind every day and the media saying nothing about it. When I wanted to associate with other whites, they called me racist over and over again. Now that they've crossed me for the last time, I want blood.

Because they wuz kangz and shiet and we Whites are so envy of them, sweetheart

kek'd

Honey I think its time we took the bus into Philadephia so you can be around lots of nice brown people. Maybe we should move there I bet school would be fun.

"They are on average many times more unintelligent, rude, violent, disgusting, selfish, dishonest, disrespectful, obnoxious, irresponsible, lazy, degenerate, cruel, racist, immoral, childish, gluttonous, sinful, felonious, and in general terrible people compared to the average white person like you and me, dear. Now that isn't to say they are all bad, but one must always use caution around them, if you show any slight of weakness they will take advantage of it. Always remember honey, around blacks, never relax."

Kek

They are not real people

this exactly

Darwin award

Not what she's gonna ask me.

More like: "What did brown people look like?"

“Wait until you are in middle school my child. You will see...oh, you will see. In the meantime let’s toss around the football and talk about school, huh?”

'cos I don't want you being impaled on one when I send you down the shops for a kebab.

"They thought that they wuz kangz but they looked like shiet, sweetie. RIP".

"You'll fucking see if I ever send you to public schools you little shit."
I'm a mean dad.

Because they're worthless subhumans, sweetie. Now, let's go out for ice cream, 2 scoops for both of us!

I don't hate them, sweetie. But I love my people, our people. I want to preserve it. And I want to preserve their people too. You know how they always say we must cherish biodiversity? Well, humans are part of nature, thus there are several human races, each one with its own culture, that must live on its own land. To each people its land.

"No, I just hate how 90% of them act and smell"

You stupid nigger

Who would've thought that shitting while inebriated near the road is a dangerous activity?

youre grounded.

>why you hate brown people daddy?
Because they want to rape and murder you, Mandy.

lol, "people" lol, as if sweetheart.

I've never seen that fun nigger fact before. Interesting.

do non-based South Africans even exist?

You stupid nigger

They are pumping us full of aluminum and no one even cares about it.

GET YO BLACK-ASS 2 BED

They are dangerous. They steal away little girls who behave badly.

>No matter how good of a father you are your daughter will always be influenced by feelings and not facts

First, let me tell you about the jews.

>that ilename

So there will be a future for people like you

>parenting like this
Holy fuck gtfo

I don't hate them, I just realise how dangerious they are to both our personal safetey as well as the safety of our society and culture.

Brown people are niggers. That's why

>people
>daddy
I’m the fuck out of here.

>When you slip in your own shit

They're hypocrites.
We got our country and they got theirs. Fair's fair.
Aren't you angry now that you know you're not being treated fairly? Imagined if I loved your brothers and sisters more than you, now direct that feeling towards the sight of nonwhites, that is what we're trying to get away from.

Look at the color of your shit, honey.

oh yes, take a look at this guy: twitter.com/PieterHowes

or these faggets:
youtu.be/V_CCeCkiJ_s

I wouldn't be opposed to these being posted in every cancerous blacked thread that hits this site.

With the way the west is going she'll know first hand/understand why I do.

well I only post pics like this in those threads because 90% of these blacked shitposters are Australian

why the fuck they are doing this?

street justice

(OP)
Because I'm a patriot.
I may let them fuck your mother while I jerk off in the closet, but I won't let them fuck our country.

Who took this picture & when & why ? I need some context !