What is the best region of USA and why is it the northwest?

>overwhelmingly middle class
>overwhelmingly white
>BEST natural landscapes in the country
>no niggers, spics or jooz
>immigrants are bro tier (poos and chinks and maybe some sandniggers as well)
>cities like Seattle, Portland and Boise are the epitomy of what american citites should be like, safe, clean and organised.

The northern part of California like San Francisco and Sacramento are also welcome as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IEY8cVmluKc
msnbc.com/melissa-harris-perry/watch/how-the-browning-of-america-is-imminent-309395011533
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Portland
>Clean
Bro

Trust me it's not the best region. It's full of violent and ignorant people who will make you disappear into the woods if they don't like you. That or full of liberals!! Just don't go there. It's not safe

>no niggers, spics or jooz
>immigrants are bro tier (poos and chinks and maybe some sandniggers as well)
>cities like Seattle, Portland and Boise are the epitomy of what american citites should be like

>The northern part of California like San Francisco and Sacramento are also welcome as well.

you know absolutely nothing about the Western U.S.

nice try. Get ready for the californian exodus bitch

SAGE
OP spams this nearly everyday because of some unspecified mental illness. IGNORE!
He does not inhabit the aforementioned areas, and mostly comments on them from his ignorant, rose-tinted views. Try your best to not reply

>no spics
>the northwest
>no spics

You’re fucking retarded

*midwest
Now go play in the woods faggot.

Portland has a bad homeless problem and it's ground zero for SJW progressivism. Don't get me wrong it's a better place to live than most big urban areas but it's not perfect at all. Also the rent is increasing because of all the California faggots moving here.

Midwest or Southeast are the best.

Pic related is what a typical Seattle family looks like.

Fuck off, montana is full, no asians.

>overwhelmingly white

Yes, and entirely progressive liberals.

You don't live in Portland do you...

>Seattle clean
>never has gotten to enjoy the hot piss summer smell
It would be a great city if it was full 1488 and we shipped all homeless to farms in eastern Washington.

It's shit like this that brings in another wave to f American refugees here. FUCK YOU!

Boisefag here.
10 years ago, Boise was a beautiful white city.
It's been flooded with niggers.

As a general rule though, once you get outside of any major city it's pretty fucking amazing up here.

Shit tier bait m8.

too many commies on the coast

Seattle is literally cucked by homeless degeneracy.
Protip if you are ever getting on I-5 south from I-90 west during rush hour, lock your doors because there is condensed degeneracy on the side of the road

Live in Portland. Homeless dumb shits all over the place. Columbia Sports ware is leaving downtown due to their shitting all over the place and hassling customers and employees. Stupid fuckers show up to protest company for complaining to city.

Send them all too wazzu

Pennfag here.

The only thing fucked about our state is our shitty puritanical liquor laws. Everything else is pretty good. Except for Philly and Pittsburgh nogs you have nothing to worry about coming here.

It's beautiful up here, but the people are braindead. At least they're white... but you'll still have some problems, and the larger cities are all very degenerate (Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Vancouver WA, Portland, Salem, Eugene, Grants Ass, etc.)

There are some really nice villages though, and the coast is incredible. Yachats is heaven.

Fpbp portland is a shithole

I heard Sup Forums likes PNW OC

It used to be a paradise.

Again, used to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=IEY8cVmluKc

come home white man

Oregon represent

Oregon is the most beautiful state in the US, sorry fags

Wow, rare flag.

I feel like a majority of people who post here or on the internet like reddit and Sup Forums are from the northwest honestly.

NYC is best. fuck you.

Exclude everything west of the cascades and you'd be right.

LOL

t. Queensfag who moved to Oregon and would never step foot back in NigYC

Amen to that

I'm from jew york jew york jew york, concrete jungle where memes are made of!

There isnt a place on the earth overwhelmingly white. Thats like saying there is to much money in my bank account or something.

I see the kuru has gotten to you finally.

allentown
reading
easton
bethlehem
harrisburg

Im sure many smaller cites on west side of PA are hispanicvilles too

Treasure PA's the blue laws.

You have no idea what it's like living where everyone around you is stoned or drunk 24/7. They lack the willpower to do anything but be cucks for the globalists while considering themselves superior to everyone while worrying about the melaninsts around whom they've chosen not to live.

I'd rather drive on the Schuylkill Expwy in a 1966 VW with like 40 hp and a 0 to 60 accel of about four minutes than drive around these fucking slow-ass stoners who are busy stuffing their faces with snack foods while texting while singing along to some shitty coffeehouse band while ostensibly driving their stink-spewing "biodiesel" sedans.

Eugene here

Can confirm

be careful in the caves!

Olympia is such shit. I cannot believe what a run down dirty hippie/hipster hive that place is.

All it has is state government jobs, about 30% of which are held by rural people who drive a very long way for shitty employment among Bernie Bros and Her Turn voters and people who worship blacks though have never had to live around them...and who choose to live in western WA because of "nature" but hate rural white people with a venom that is niggerish in its intensity.

Every other "business" downtown is a cluttered junk shop selling other people's shit, usually on consignment, or some kind of stoner-munchies shack, or a Yoga Lady emporium selling overpriced baubles.

The city crawls with bums, who constantly do cheerful things like set each other on fire. Local politicians are constantly tincupping to build "services" and "affordable housing" for people who without exaggeration have the mental capacity of plankton.

And if you work hard, especially if you do physical labor of the highly skilled sort, you are despised and are seen to owe everyone else everything you earn, because you're a racist.

Then there's the fucking Evergreeners who make the most noise. They are the minority but they've given the college an evil brand, and deservedly so.

The truth is that Olympia is slated for major hive development and the long term plan for Pugetopolis is to make the Seattle-Tacoma-Portland corridor as developed as 101 is California south of the Golden Gate. Olympia's entire west side/rural county is being clearcut and converted to Elder Hives to import that California and Colorado pension millionaires, to perform a total cashectomy on them before they die. That means they vote for the same shit that destroyed the places they're fleeing.

Can't argue there, I figured it went without saying that there were smaller nog/spic sanctuaries around the state.

Idk bro, it's not like it really stops anyone from being stoned or drunk 24/7. The laws just force you to go back inside the same grocery store again if you want to buy more than one 12-pack of beer. Not stopping anyone's habits, just a totally unnecessary inconvenience.

why the fuck would you ever WANT to drive down 76?

Stay where you are, Californians, and die in the place you created with your shitty votes.

Don't come to the NW we don't want any Californian Liberals and 'other' kinds of people.

Isn't Hburg like about 60% black now--almost Chester/Philly tier?

Don't all the normal Washingtonians live up near Blythe and Bainbridge and stuff? I know Everett has the live tweeker feed on youtube, so they're lost. The PNW just has a huge problem with drugs, homelessnes, and petty theft/crime

>0 to 60
>on PA roads
We'll see what the pot holes and 10 year old construction zones have to say about that.

76 is the Blue Route.

I'm talking the Sure-Kill Distressway.

Never wanted to drive it. Had to because all the jobs left Chester and I couldn't afford to get my family out yet till earning money at those jobs. :>

Oregon is going to become a spic hellhole in all of 30 years... probably

>Overwhelmingly white
Huge Chinese, Indian, and Muslim population in Oregon / Washington, but there are definitely white people, though they're just as annoying as the others.
>Best natural landscapes
In Washington, yeah.

>Not as much

>Immigrants
>Bro tier
No.

>Seattle
>Portland
>Safe

>California, welcomed at all

Been all over Northwest, kys.

and they travel, they have shitted up numerous spots miles outside of the cities. I have seen them leave fucking baby diapers multiple times at this cliff jump in hamburg.

No, I said that's what Grane's accel was.

I don't think she ever got above 35.

And I still consider Delaware drivers the worst in the nation. Well, maybe not worse than Illinois.

That's why people are moving out to Hillsboro and Vancouver, and from what I'm hearing, Columbia and Wells Fargo aren't going to be the only companies that fuck off from central Portland because of how shit it's become.

>portland
>safe clean or organized
??

76 is the SCHUYLKILL, debate me.

Slumlords from nyc, jersey, baltimore, etc. setup section 8 housing in smaller PA cities, so now they're more like philly and pitt.

50% black 30% white

The normal Washingtonians I know live at the end of roads nobody knows are there in hill country where you hear and see strange things at night.

The islands in my experience are overrun with super rich doomers and the like, or hippie parasites.

Honestly, the most normal people I ever met were in northern Wisconsin...but I couldn't stand not living near saltwater. Shipbuilding/marine engineering is in my blood.

These days I have to walk a very long way to get away from other people and there's always some REI fags with the latest crap wanting to take a selfie to post to social media because they read on some site somewhere that this out of the way location--found by GPS--was absolutely a Must Include on the bucket list.

These days the only thing I want is to get back to winter temps of 40 below zero. It sanitizes like no other force on earth.

The moment that happens I'll move to Canada or some far north lol.

Coastal liberals are just insufferable.

It's a complete shithole in all ways and you'd have to be retarded to come here and you should go literally anywhere else. I hear Houston's nice.

Oregon is a beautiful state, sad that it had so much potential as a white paradise and ended up being flooded with some of the dumbest people I've ever met

kek

I'm sure you're right. I left there in '88 after grad school. Only look back in my dreams, and those are all before the '67-'69 race riots.

Good to see you here tho. There was something about Penn that I could never put my finger on that runs deeper in me than marrow. Maybe because my ancestors got there starting in the 1630s and I was the last in our family to leave.

we had every state and it was a white paradise 70 short years ago. fuck

It's already a blasted hellscape filled with brown people and third world problems that would make Mugabe blush. If you're thinking about coming here, don't. You'll die in misery.

I dream of DJT invading Canada and making it the 51th through whatever number states.

I could never live anywhere but PA. Im currently about to move out of Philly and back to the Lehigh Valley and am more than happy to leave the hip city meme.

Oh? Consider the following.

My sense as well. More like Brazil. Favelas on this side of the fence, Medina/Mercer Island/Gates/Bezos on the other side. No middle class to speak of.

This is why British Columbia and Alaska rock. No instafags, that's for sure. Just gotta have a big gun up there.

Nah, Oregon is the whitest of the three pacific coast states. It's going to still be majority white in 2050.

Oregon was literally founded as a white utopia. Blacks weren't allowed here until the 20s. Segregation was still common even after Jim Crow

The northwest is amazing but fuck the big cities
you gotta get out and live in the natural beauty
I live in the woods of WA with my guns dog and gf
its peaceful bros

come home gook man

I wonder if the woman's suffrage had any role in the change?

msnbc.com/melissa-harris-perry/watch/how-the-browning-of-america-is-imminent-309395011533

industry stronk