Trump is not gonna last till 2020 if he keeps EATING LIKE A PIG

Trump is not gonna last till 2020 if he keeps EATING LIKE A PIG

Why McDonald's? He can't afford A&W?

He's healthier than you are

dude must be making bank off fast food product placement

At some point you just have to laugh at how hard the media is riding Trump's nuts. They wouldn't know what to do with themselves without him.

For me, it's the McChicken.

They're setting up the narrative so normies don't question why Trump has a heart attack, courtesy of the deep state. Stay sharp lads.

Oh shit you're right

>the absolute state of MSM

Big Mac without the buns is actually healthier for you

Special sauce is good for the joints too

Are they fat shaming him? Filthy bigots

Liberals are so deranged they care this much about what a grown man wants to eat. How about you mind your own fucking business and go back to your flat white lattes,açaí bowls, and green drinks you fucking chicken shit pussy assholes.

We don’t have that many a&ws in the states anymore. It’s much more popular (and better) in Canada.

>muh 2500 calorie diet
Men are supposed, specially very active and or tall/big should eat more than 2500 calories. Eating 2500 calories or less is a good way to lose weight for everyone, but does not its what you are supposed to be consuming. I eat more than 2500 and I am pretty short dude and I am nor fat. Tall ass drumpf needs to eat more than 2500 calories

He'll chock on a pretzel like W.

>when you realise its just advertising for mcdonalds
clever i want some now

Also what’s with Harvey’s using some weird meat patty instead of 100% beef?

It would be a series of demands, instructions as to what the progressive agenda for the week is under hillary

this is the one thing that scares me. the kikes will easily be able to kill him with a "heart attack" if he keeps eating like a slob

when they fat shame him his voter base only grows. Same with when they mock his thin hair guess what Jew media alot of guys have those problems

>the kikes will easily be able to kill him

Yeah the kikes would kill him after he's done everything they want, including moving the embassy.

Is Trump colluding with McDonald's?

that same move united the arab world even more against israel tho. The move has been planned since 95. If the kikes wanted the embassy there so badly they would have used one of their previous puppets to do it.

sleeping 3 hours a night and eating junk food everyday has gotten him this far his whole life, hell probly drop dead if he starts eating right and exercising

It seriously doubt that Trump eats fast food. He doesn't drink or smoke for fucks sake.

>source familiar with his diet

diet coke is way more healthy than regular coke

sugar is the single worst thing you can put in your body

The average american has been brainwashed by leftwing bullshit into thinking mccdonalds is bad

mccdonalds is actually great and trump is bringing it back

>when impeachment is so far gone that you have dialed it down to "I hope his diet removes him from office"