SAARCHI ANDO DESTOROY

>SAARCHI ANDO DESTOROY
>YOU HEAR ME ALUCARD?
>I WANT YOU TO GO SAARCHI ANDO DESTOROY
You'd think they'd bother teaching the VA how to pronounce her only lines in english but no, they didn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GsnxhALA-x4
youtube.com/watch?v=eitRCKDU9Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=9F5p1_hR2Ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>You'd think they'd bother teaching the VA how to pronounce her only lines in english
Why would you think that?
Did you forget the target audience?

Integra is for deflowering.

Target audience. You are not the target audience.

Nobody cared. You should watch Zankyou no Terror, by the way.

You'd think they'd bother teaching english dub VA how to pronounce Japanese names in enghlish, but no, they didn't.

Japan thinks it's it cheesy to speak perfect English.

Least it's better than the dub. The dub Anderson did such a sad, hammy job of being over-the-top; I ended up laughing at half his lines after having listened first to Wakamoto's Anderson.
Also, the dub's Major was pretty bad sometimes, too
you know, subbing in "v" for "w" and "s" for "th" doesn't make you have a german accent
>gentleman, I love vore

>you know, subbing in "v" for "w" and "s" for "th" doesn't make you have a german accent
Having spent time at a German school, I wish it wasn't so common for Germans to do that though.

>You'd think they'd bother teaching the VA how to pronounce her only lines in english but no, they didn't.

Is this your first anime?

Is not the worst that i've listen
>ranza deru rerurampago

>you know, subbing in "v" for "w" and "s" for "th" doesn't make you have a german accent

The Major's dub actor is from Germany.

Doesn't matter, sounds completely ridiculous. If it isn't purely the accent, then it must be the off-kilter delivery coupled with the accent.

Nobody knows English in Japan.

No he isn't, he's British

>2017
>not speaking English

Thats because she is not saying "search and destroy" she is saying "サーチ アンド デストロイ"
Bad english is pretty much integrated into their language thanks to loan words.

>I love vore

I'd like to meet the specific Jap who caused "マンション" to be a thing

Except a real German pronounces it "I laugh vore".

I wanna see you speak perfect Nihongo, you kisama.

It's part of the charm.
youtube.com/watch?v=GsnxhALA-x4

It looks crazy but it turns out to actually make sense.

Who knew?

ITT : Weeaboos defending broken english because it comes from the country that produce ther masturbation material.

Eat shit. All of you.

I hate Japanese people that pronounce English words. They are almost as bad as the Indians sound with their shitty accent no one can understand but Indians. Let's add O's and U's everywhere cause why the fuck not - Japanese people. Maybe they should stick to something they can actually speak like weeaboo scrolls.

日本語を学ぶのは易いだわい、手前よ。 己の脳力がもっと可哀想かもな。。。

I love her engrish. It's paafaketo

Someone with a keen sense of irony.

Ultimate looks great except for the super lazy CG centipedes. Why even bother if you're gonna half ass it, dudes?

PAAFEKUTO DA WARUTA

The engrish makes her extra cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=eitRCKDU9Ic

Hellsing is like Baccano, you need to watch the dub otherwise you die laughing from japs poorly imitating foreign accents.

I love how cute it is despite being so serious. Somehow it fits perfectly with Hellsing's tone.

>watching dub at all
Nigger what. I'd take any Engrish any day than an awful English dub.

youtube.com/watch?v=9F5p1_hR2Ws

>ARR WE GAWT REFT IS TO MAWP UP ZE PRACE

OVA dub was a bit cheesy but unironically good.

Not nearly as good as the original. There's a laugh at the poor English every once in a while in the Japanese; there's a laugh at every other "serious" line in the dub.

English dubs aren't any better
>damn those donuts are tasty
>eats riceball

>not appreciating engrish
Shit taste

>engrish
You wouldn't do a partial dub to fix Engrish.