Alien Life Announcement Thursday

NASA is going to reveal on Thursday that alien life exists on the exoplanet Kapteyn b. Greenery is visible on the planet, and photographic stills will be passed around the headquarters and on their official twitter. This is the first step in disclosure, with the next being animal life, eventually working the way up to Intelligent life.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allan_Hills_84001
youtube.com/watch?v=oy3YqsUk5Nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> ive been waiting for ayys so long and this is how it gets exposed

How long until ayy snu-snu?

And when Thursday comes and goes with no announcement, which one of us here gets to break our foot off in your scrawny ass for wasting everyone's time?

OP is a faggot

new news, old news. already sold me a long time ago.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allan_Hills_84001

>tfw no alien gf

When the alien overlords finally take over, I’m showing them your post. You’re dead meat, buddy.

we know, motherfucker even posted a selfie here on Sup Forums

shame I got a 1 month isp/regional ban last time i posted the pic :^)

Spoopy

What? I have the pic

Low quality bait. Kapteyn B is not even fully confirmed to exist. It's more of a "yeah, we think that thingy is probably a planet".

OP just took a list of the alleged exoplanets in an habitable life zone and went from there with minimal reading.

>ayy ayy flys to earth
>ayy ayy meets up with worlds superpowers
>ayy ayy wants peace and help humanity progress scientificly
>great time to live
>Sup Forums only response "fucking CIA is at it again"

If they're somewhat humanoid then damn i hope soon.

>Kapteyn b, tidally locked close in around a flare star
It probably doesn't even have an atmosphere, why not pick another exoplanet to larp with?

>56
Ayymerimutts when?

Oh, you mean this space clown here?....

no they won't
the planets around Kapteyn's Star don't even transit, so not a lot of meaningful analysis could be done on their atmospheric composition or surface conditions, and there's nothing around that can directly image such small bodies even if you buy into the secret super-advanced government technology delusion
any plant life sure as fuck wouldn't be green either around a star so dim
not to mention and with the sheer age of the star any intelligent life would either be primitive and unobservable or long dead

>Direct imaging of an exoplanet
user, you overestimate our technological prowess. They might be able to spectroscopically detect ozone, or CO, both biomarkers, but they ain't handing out photos.

My gf is an alien. She's overstayed her visa tho, please don't tell ICE

mfw trump brings peace on earth by exposing jew history lie based on building egypts pyramids

Stop trying to make me happy with a dead fish.

youtube.com/watch?v=oy3YqsUk5Nc

So now we're going to have to support space niggers TOO?! JUST

Any traces of wheat yet?

>Greenery is visible on the planet
This is impossible at our current level of technology
SAGE

>greenery is fluorite
>jews immediately plan mission to add it to our water supply

>Make a phone call
>This is impossible at our current level of technology

t. March 9, 1876

Several alien races have been in communication with humans for well over half a century.

>tfw no alien waifu

Better than a near speed of light kinetic strike bringing instant death to all life on Earth.

i would mate with a qt redpilled alien gf

What you think are aliens are actually demonic entities. Satan is physically located in the Sirius constellation.

kinda like that star trek animated episode? if hes like that satan is a pretty chill dude

underrated

probably largest and most famous

its suicide for keeping that kikeposter meme alive

Even the new James Webb telescope won't be able to resolve proxima b, 4 light years away.

HABEDIN

RARE

I'll take that things that wont happen for 50000 Alex.

Mods..

Every week NASA is supposed to make an announcement about the ayys and they never deliver. Should I blame NASA or OP. I'm gonna blame the major faggot.

inb4 tick tock moment

> Greenery is visible on the planet

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

seriously. fucking die.

>We found a planet that "COULD" host some bacteria
>We found some amino acids on a backwater planet somewhere

NASA hypes this shit up too much..

That's not the real one that got Sup Forums shutdown. I luckily have the real one saved, but dunno if I should post it.

Never mind. This guy did it for me.

ULTRA RARE PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OF ALIENS

mother fucker two weeks ago you said disclosure was coming on the weekend and it still fucking hasnt

OH NO SHUTDOWN IMMIENEMENETEENT
fucking faggot

during my psychotic break, I was convinced that aliens were speaking through my spam box. Their technique could use a little work.

You okay, user?

If ayylmaos existed and could time travel, in theory they could be in your home right now, watching you. But you wouldn't be able to see them or interact with them because they didn't exist at that moment and place.

Time travel is weird, so is your face. Go fuck yourself.

They can't image exosolar planets you boob. They infer their broad characteristics by examining their gravitational perturbations of their star, and the dimming of their star's brightness when they pass in front of it.

larp detected. shows no proofs.

>No aliens to adopt my autistic ass so I can live n space and just move stuff around rather then worry about living life without my parents.

Are there any real life ayy lmao's lurking on /pol right now?
If yes please post a pic with timestamp, just take a picture of your hand if you don't want to show your face.
Might as well come out to /pol .

they could also teleport behind u like true wizards i hear

>light years away
>some how able to see animals.

I just can't. ..

nasa isn't a real thing. there are no aliens. there never were any aliens. go fuck yourself.

>1postbythisID

uh huh. Thursday, I'll be ready to hear this information. Not before, though.

Don't fall for their tricks.

you're not wrong. it was delusional because they would use better tactics. email is low-level.

perception is weird, so is yo momma's weird. go fuck yourself.

They can indeed, they probably touch you up in your sleep. That shiver down your spine, that feeling of someone watching you?

AYYLMAO

It will mostly be an exoplanet similar and closer to earth by kepler telescope

I doubt it

Lol this is an old fake

>Greenery is visible on the planet, and photographic stills will be passed around
>greenery is visible
>photographic stills
>of a planet 13 light years away
>orbiting an extraordinarily dim star

CRINGEWORTHY

LARP
A
R
P

100% nonsense

post it you dumb niggers, it hasn't caused a shutdown in months

if this is an alien then I'm president of the United States

I for one hope we get big titted alien sloths with green milk

Your id says "nah"

I would work for the aliens if they offered me a jerb

MUFFLED AYYYLMAO IN THE DISTANCE

why are they doing this shit?

ayy

MODS MODS MODS

Post it, I wanna see ayys!

Shes got a nice dairy air

it's a fetish, theirs a user who posted this months ago, he claimed they crawl in like luke skywalker in star wars

another bullshit story

earth is flat

space travel is fake

aliens are fallen angels

nazis channeled with the vril society demons from ((aldebaaran))

pic related

least believable alien story I have read all year

Just because its been posted before doesnt mean its fake.

Nice larp

Lmao thought you said aryn sun for a second...

Hi Donald, MAGA

1) no exoplanets would be large enough for photographic stills to be made, much less ones that show greenery, all existing images are mathematical models interpreting tiny changes amongst a handfull of pixels over time, or "artist's interpretations".

2) it's fairly likely that there's life on mars: the rovers had dirt sticking to them, which suggests moisture, multiple photographs from the mission suggest mycellium may be present and considering that there's bacteria and mycellium growing in molten lava, at the bottom of the ocean, on thermal vents, and even in test chambers on the ISS in conditions replicating the martian atmosphere and bombarded with radiation without losing their genomes.

so this is a shit thread, but if this wasn't Sup Forums it'd be pretty interesting to talk about ayys and shit.

>spooky shit
look up pinnacle rock some time, they may have found a whole fucking lump of rock covered in martian mould and classified that shit.

>mould

Friendly reminder aliens don't exist and are all actually just interdimensional demons who feed on emotion.

bigly if yuge

poo in loo
o
o

i
n

l
o
o

This.
A "direct image" will be an artist rendition