Gays

How can we remind people that gays are not the fun, friendly, fashionable, funny lisp talking people that they see on TV?

Do a lot of people still see them as the hyper-sexual, diseased, AIDs-ridden degenerates that they really are?

youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtu.be/fjShQolUCcM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tal7Q
pnas.org/content/early/2017/12/05/1705895114
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43
archive.is/Qdllj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>OP's image
>OP's post
wut
I take it that you're from the "traps aren't gay" camp, OP.

New research shows higher maternal antibody concentrations from Y-linked protein:

archive.is/tal7Q

Where do I get one?

I like how the kid seems like he's gesturing silently as if to say, "why u do dis?"

I absolutely hates gay, the only things they do is spread AIDS and indirectly kill the country

I'm fairly sure most people would rather be gay and live in the United States than be butch, straight, and Brazilian.

dunno how gays enjoy the smell of feces

WHATS THE SAUCE YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE?

Not all of us do, just like not all straight dudes like the smell of cunts. Actual genitalia is 99/100 time gross as fuck, hence 2D > 3DPD

Gettin it in the butt is actually pretty fun desu.
But I wouldn't make a lifestyle out of it.

We shower before sex.

Also, Jim's video is horrifying.

What do you all eat before sex so you don't get shit on your cocks? Do you fast for a couple days?

I don't eat a special diet. Just shower before sex, and don't bottom if you are having acute gi distress.

u fuck in public bathrooms, u rim, u fist, the whole lifestyle revolves around anal aromas and fecal play. U think a shower can remove ecoli from the asshole?

They probably just use an enema and not eat unhealthy foods. If you have a healthy diet, the colon actually self-cleans like the vag. I know, amazing how the body naturally removes filth from itself unless you're an oaf.
Being clean shaven also makes you smell less and makes cleanup a lot easier.
The fact that most adults still walk around with fuzz in that region is pretty disgusting. No wonder you faggots need cologne and shit.

People will eventually realize what abominations gay people are. The redpill journey is long and full of uncomfortable truths that can make some normies minds go crazy. Pray for them anons

pnas.org/content/early/2017/12/05/1705895114

What do you do when the penis starts ripping apart the weak anal tissues into anal fissures and there's blood and incontinence over time?

>asking for a friend

Kill all gays. I want to convert to Islam, Im an atheist. But I will pretend to believe in Allah so I can kill fags.

Kill all gays. I want to convert to Islam, Im an atheist. But I will pretend to believe in Allah so I can kill fags.

Use lube. That doesn't really happen to most people.

Amen brother.

Where can I get a cute gf like that

aw man the webm is 404

How do we red pill the homosexuals about their mental illness?

Fraudulent science at it again!

Douche!. no, not you, it's what they do.

> some freudian bullshit
Nah. None of the above.

No homos in the church.

as a camadian, im 100% sure you cup and smell your own farts

you wish you had that range of motion, eh

NAME?

sauce?

Homosexuality is a perversion...a Sexual fetish.

He's a jap

Master race confirmed

>2017
>still believing faggots exist

Googleit.

Have a (You).

Mental Illness born of Nacisism

faggots deserve death, nothing else

Education.

Sexually-retarded males have far more of every psychological, social, and physical problem with the exception of unwanted pregnancy.

The boilerplate explanation from the tards themselves is essentially "everyone else caused this because they don't accept (tolerate, respect, include, fund etc) us"

Here's the thing: they are more accepted, protected, and even promoted than ever before, but most of their problems have only gotten worse.

Their condition is obviously a disease, and has a very high comorbidity with virtually all other diseases.

Red pilled Homosexuals know what the gay disease is all about.

THERE WAS A LOT OF CHEESE IN THAT LASAGNA !

I want a boi girlfriend

Stop the health threat that is Homosexuality

AU HIV decease:

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43

archive.is/Qdllj

*r lel

user that looks like a cartoon...

2d bois > 3dpd