Will Trump's wall happen?

Or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IZPy2cHwvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.

Won't happen. During his campaign he said it would have been built by now so nope. Nothing.

If it isn't going to happen then where is the outrage? Ann Coulter has been talking about this saying the pressure needs to be kept on Trump to do as he promised.
youtube.com/watch?v=5IZPy2cHwvg

He can’t force congress to give him the budget. Do you politics at all bro. Even with a majority the swamp want to keep status quo. He has to clean house first. That’s why Roy Moore is so important if he can strike fear in the hearts of the old repubs then he can bend them to comply.

If that's the case then why doesn't he say so and make a scene about it? Call these bastards out specifically about the wall. The wall has to happen, Trump got elected on telling it like it is as well.

John McCain will cancel the wall.

It's useless first and foremost. Wetbacks just need to make a tiny tunnel somewhere underneath the 2000 miles wall and they're good.
Therefore, insteaf you need to
1. Fuck illegals hard
2. Fuck their employer even harder; 200'000 fine plus an additional 200'000 for each year they have been working at the company.

A Vote for Moore is a vote for the Big Wall!
Mexicans will paint it for free like Obama's Mexicans painted all the Fences and Signs in my Neighborhood!

Even if he did, mexicans won't pay.

>B-but sanctions and tariffs

Damage their economy and there won't be any wall that can stop them.

>"tree hugger"
>wants a wall to damage the ecosystem
Also never ever :^)

*Cancer will Cancel McCain
FTFY

The same thing you said about Trump winning, fucking paco.
also,
>taking the ambiguous answer as positive
MEXISHIT INTELLECTUAL

>where is the outrage?
There's no outrage because his only supporters are cucks who see him as a surrogate father figure. Look how fast everyone started being pro-Israel as soon as he signed the Jerusalem thing. It's amazing.

What about the prototypes eh? and putting Solar Panels?

And look how the world started being antisemite as soon as he signed the Jerusalem thing. It's amazing.

Funny how we didn't pay attention to the political aspects of trying to make Mexico, a poor, corrupt, and overly proud country pay for that Wall. But now that we're going to end up footing the bill as tax payers, suddenly we're going to pretend to be smart about it. The idea of spending all this money on a wall. We can all agree that letting in a bunch of immigrants is bad. Letting illegals stay is down right cuckory. But lets be real here, only a fraction of illegal immigrants physically cross the Mexico/U.S. border.

I'm just saying he could not build a wall, become pro-illegal and his supporters (the ones posting awoo in /ptg/
) are so cucked at this point they'd probably still support him.

Eh, who knows?

I just think we should make it really unappealing to come here as an illegal.

>No rigmarole with getting them back, just throw back over the border
>If they show up again, immediate and fixed term of hard labor for 5 years
>Then send them back
>Come over again, shot

Also

>Bum fuck employers that hire these shit bags
>If you're caught hiring illegals, business license is immediately suspended
>Caught employing them again, 5 years hard labor

Pretty simple really, we just don't have the political balls to do it.

I don't care too much, it's already too late. I won't care too much either way because the Trump economy going DUMMY hard

>Has a failed governments flag
Lol go fuck your sister trevor

why would you build a prototype wall? its a fucking wall dude

Gotta pick which one you like first. Well? Which one you like?

It's a meme. Eventually, he and dems will settle for another 500 miles of fence.