What exactly does the CIA do? Are they as evil as everyone says they are?

What exactly does the CIA do? Are they as evil as everyone says they are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/boLj4542Rxg
youtube.com/watch?v=tqX52K9fosU
mileswmathis.com/updates.html
animeright.news/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=w0aWiXvq7GE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RP on ponychan and yes.

They glow in the dark.

Flood Malmo with shitskins

They keep the cocaine flowing.

They topple regimes and fuck countries up to spread American interests. They also gave us Pinochet, so that's pretty dope.

They gather central intelligence.

Get run over by cars

Is Terry okay?

read this

Was he ever?

To fuck with other countries for top lels

Like the CIA spook spy cat. In the 60s the CIA spent like 5million dollars before inflation on a cat that was decked out with the cutting edge of surveillance equipment , and on the first mission it was ran over by a taxi.

The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is a civilian foreign intelligence service of the United States federal government, tasked with gathering, processing, and analyzing national security information from around the world, primarily through the use of human intelligence

God bless Terry

>know there is people out there who hate America and are plotting against us
>but they're too poor and disorganized to actually be a credible threat
>CIA needs to justify its budget/existence despite all the supposed enemies of the country being so incompetent
>"lose" shipments of weapons/drugs to various anti-America groups
>suddenly they seem like a real threat
>"wow the situation in [third world shithole] is really bad, they're a terrorist breeding ground! We better get the CIA on this pronto!" t. John Nottaspook, concerned geopolitical expert

Acoustic Kitty

they have good project names desu

Whats CIA up to these days?

yeah, it was set up by the kikes front men in the US, the lodges and their fraternities. director positions are always closely guarded.
trafficked large scale drug operations since vietnam to fund shittier operations and keep us in a constant drug war. they pull most of the strings on the wetworks pulling guys like michael hastings, gary webb, likely seth rich but hillary's group has their own killers, have for a very long time. they run it for their masters, and the masons are their dipshit fucking lackeys, no idea who or what they are really serving.
in the earliest days they picked up civilians off the street and ran experiments on them, including capping open skulls and prodding them with electricity.
they are the worst thing that has happened to this place in the last 70 years, by far.
they also organized kennedys assassination for the kikes.

I'm worried about him being out on the road during the winter.

They glow in the dark.

does anyone cover peripheral intelligence?

God bless Terry I always feel he's me in another life.

>What exactly does the CIA do?
Destroy countries.

Your phone doesn't have auto brightness?

They don't let you bring friends

their niggers glow in the dark

ask dr pavel

Sell drugs and kill American presidents.

They went from fucking over foreign governments during the 60's and 70's to fucking over America and foreign governments in the 80's til now.

I still think they're pretty based desu, but they really need to let the FBI take care of the domestic shit.

Source? I'd like to read that.

They run the country, or at least they have been. Presidents have been ambassadors of the intelligence agencies to the American people.

ITT we post our red phones

Watch the new punisher.
Suprisingly redpilled about CIA niggers.

t. bootlicking cuck

Allen Dules

No

Exactly what it says on the front - they further the interests of American government.

Funy ruski

I wonder how many people think this user was joking instead of referencing what we learned from wikileaks

About 80%+ of all managers at the CIA hold dual citizenship, you can probably imagine what the other passport says.

Today CIA is mostly a corporate espionage org with most blunt assasinations left to it's junior partner Mossad.

In Ukraine for example the CIA has mapped business networks and paved the way for a jew to become leader of our country with Mossad executing 400+ ukrainians opposing this jew takeover.

Pulled from dadpill thread.

k.

*Heroin

I was there.

you guys need to be mercy-killed

Terry is more than ok

youtu.be/boLj4542Rxg

It's because Ukraine was a mistake.

why not both?

Central Intelligence? You mean everything everybody knows about everything has to go through them? One critical point for all security knowledge?

Well fuck. Why bother corrupting everything else when you can just corrupt Central Intelligence and watch your enemies on a monitor? Then you could be a god and control the United States.

HINT: All intelligence agencies are a Jewish psyop. They are worthless. They give you 5% of what you need while instigating all the world's wars.

Wholesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqX52K9fosU

CIA NIGGERS

If you want to know about EVERY project they've ran, go ahead and check out Miles' site. I warn you, you might get lost for a few weeks in his work.

mileswmathis.com/updates.html

Is this a flashback?

CIA is pretty much out to get you, no way about it.
Even if you just mind your own business, they'll fuck you over for some random mission they have, might not even involve you and it might be inadvertent. It sucks, but what can you do?

Like this?

usually they post shit like this to deflect and distract you from asking about their involvement in Las Vegas.

Other times they do fun stuff like this
animeright.news/

>What can you do?

Remove burger.

Operation Northwoods. Oh, and watch 3 Days of the Condor. Specifically, the end of it. It's on Youtube.

Collect information about the bad guys. It's an organization of American patriots working day and night to keep America safe from dirty Kremlin spies.

>Are they as evil as everyone says they are?
People with extreme mental psychosis often have paranoid delusions that include the CIA, but for the most part, only the worst of the bad guys need to be afraid of the world's top information agency.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w0aWiXvq7GE

This, if you are a psycho, you either should be in an asylum or work for the CIA.
It depends if you were born rich or not.

Catholics In Action.

TIL Average americans are the "Bad Guys"

They get paid to browse Sup Forums professionally

>as everyone says they are?

FAKE NEWS

RUSSIAN TROLL DETECTED

>are cia evil
far worse.

I would imagine it is better to not know what the CIA does or is. Or any intelligence agency for that matter.

Get this man a beer, spoken like a boss!

its not as sinister as you think it is. there are plenty of people who are outspoken against the agency's actions who work in it.

Cocaine Import Agency
Criminals In Action
Cunts In America
Cruel Illicit Adventures
Crime Is Allowed
Crab Infested Assholes

a group of sociopaths given free reign

ECЛИ MЫ