Which country is the best role model for you?

Four seasons are apparently unique, beautiful.

Japan is clean, lawful and polite and well organised.

A long and great history.

Good standard of living, food and drink, entertainment and homelife is good.

lowest crime rate in the world after Singapore.

they make sure japan will remain japanese. unlike self hating white people from europe & usa that dont care their country will become a 3rd world shithole.

>Good standard of living
on four hours sleep
>food and drink, entertainment and homelife is good.
no, it really isn't.

Japan is completely fucking demoralized, destroyed, and dying due to its being cuckolded by the US after WII. They lost their GOD. They had their constitution written by foreigners. Their Emperor means nothing now. Japan has the lowest rate of people willing to fight for their country in the world now. It's a fucking sad and dying place, a hollow shell of its former self.

>lowest crime rate in the world after Singapore.
So I guess Singapore is my role model

Well I'm a Sup Forums user so Japan for sure. I have some Germanic in me and German people are neat, smart, self determined, great engineers, beer driking culture and the homeland of Hitler-donnoh.

This and America is slowly going on a pathetic path itself too.

I would say in modern times Finland or China

You know nothing about Japan.
>They lost their GOD
What? I don't get what you said.

74% of Japanese are satisfied with their life now.
Of course, I'm glad to be Japanese.

Switzerland

That's a negative exagerration. Not only do we have some morale, we have somewhat rebuilt ourselves, and were are mostly cucked by JEWS and their goyim which is the same situation as the US. Also, his majesty still exists.

>four seasons
So are many other places around the world. Whether or not you like varied Weather (pun not intended) is a personal issue.

>lawful... history... entertainment
Yes, until the entertainment part. Entertainment has been going downhill this last decade or so. Comics, Vidya, and whatnot suck these days (same as the west though)

>remain Japanese
actually quite a lot of immigrants these days...

Japanese Emperor works very well.
According to opinion polls, the Emperor system is supported by over 80% of Japanese always.

They think that his majesty lost his importance simply because they forced him to proclaim his "humanity" (well no shit he's human), or some shit like that. The real problem is the whole female dynasty thing (josei miyake) which must be prevented at all costs. What matters is that the male lineage from Iwarebiko (Jimmu) remains intact.

You're an American colony user and that is not a good thing. From having a noble objective of creating a Japanese empire to being a satellite state of the Americans. You were cooler during the early 1900's.

I really have to appreciate his Majesty's hard work and patience, for not making any statements that could be twisted by the shitheaded media, for going around the country to encourage people who have suffered in disasters, to the point where all the anti-monarchy propaganda failed. The problem is the heir...

china

Hey Hoshi, answer me this if you will.

Is it that people work themselves half to death in your country? You know, basically sell their lives to some corporation, refuse to start families because their career is more important, etc.

Thanks sempai.

Work hours are not that bad. It's more like the media creating too high of expectations on the people. "I can't get married unless I have money for a huge wedding, house, car, and honeymoon"... then the first child comes at 35, and the mother can't have another child... Foreigners usually talk about the horrible work hours, as if they new everything about Japan based on a few retarded media impressions (where does this pretention come from?) but honestly, the no.1 problem by far is the mass media. Kill the MSM and so many problems will tumble down with it.

>is it
You should stop preemptively assuming things.

Life span of Japanese is the top of the world.
And Today, Japanese don't work for long hours.

Israel.
They secure their borders.
They deport niggers.
They btfo muslims.
I really like Israel.

Alright, so the (((problems))) you have are pretty much the same as the ones we face here in west.

Has marriage in Japan been stigmatized like it is here in the west? Feminism and shit like that.

USA, but only the bits that know the constitution and defend it with guns and free speech