PAY THE TOLL

>A teenage girl was shot and killed Monday by her 27-year-old boyfriend — who reportedly also fathered three children with the teen’s sister — before the man crashed the car the couple was riding in, police said.

>Evalyce Santiago, 16, was found in the passenger seat of a flaming car with three gunshot wounds to her head and hands, FOX61 reported. The car crashed into the yard of a Waterbury, Conn. home about 10 a.m. Monday.

>Dominique Pittman, 27, is accused of shooting Santiago and escaping the vehicle before it burst into flames. Police found Pittman “visibly shaken” and suffering from “some bumps and bruises,” Waterbury Police Deputy Chief Spagnolo told WFSB.

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/06/connecticut-girl-16-shot-dead-by-boyfriend-27-before-car-crash-officials-say.html?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.wordreference.com/threads/5-million-5-millions.238716/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sluts gonna slut.

nigs gonna nig.

>that
>16

>Santiago
She was a mexican, who gives a fuck if she was banging a nigger
They were both shitskins, they are practically the same subspecies

low IQ latino whores

we're using "thot" now

>San-ti-ag-o
That's not a toll paid.
That's two niggers, well, a shitskin and a nigskin.

Spics are having their women taken from them by nogs too, hilarious

>16
>looks 30
>selfish showing cleavage at 16
>dating black guy who more than likely looked, talked, dressed and acted like a thug and she was probably enamored by that

Jesus fucking christ where we're her parents. They are probably just as much to blame for her death as the nigger was.

>we're her parents.

>boyfriend
they mean pimp.

>we
nigger

>16
to mexicans that's already a midlife crisis.

>THIS

I'm phone posting. It auto "corrects" random shit.

Santiago could very well be Spanish and not Latin.

That being said, I was retarded in this case; she was full blown shitskin.

Fucking lol.

>girl
they mean whore

Did you get the introductory Sup Forums welcome to the club package?
Did you take the super secret oath?
Have you attended the club meetings?
I hope you at least got the decoder ring and the Sup Forums gold pass
>we
aren't a fucking social club fucktard,kys

>Spanish and not Latin

Why must burgers embarrass me first thing in the morning?

>Spanish
is the same as
>full blown shitskin
a spic's a spic

i got the rope, the you'll be here forever plaque, and a giant red pill. now I became wojak and just want to feel anything

Toll status: full payment received

My phone fucking auto corrected off the a in Latina. Suck my cock.

So all Spaniards are spics now?

I thought Spain was white...

what makes a somewhat good looking young woman do something so incredibly stupid?

that nig is also ugly as shit

>white spain
>full of sand niggers

Busy begging for gibs with the sisters on gofundme. To bad they're fucking illiterate:
>We are currently asking anyone if you can please SUPPORT US cover funeral and burial expenses to give her a beautiful last good bye. She was taking from us to early leaving us with a tremendous pain in our hearts. Evelyce had a vibrant life ahead of her. She was full of joy and laughter and knew how to light up a room. Being the youngest sibling it has caused a pain that is indescribable. We are asking for the city of waterbury the place this angel calls home to please come together and share this so that we are able to accumulate the necessary funds. Any amount will be greatly appreciate it.

Where isn't these days?
Doesn't me the rest of the people aren't white

hair, makeup, nails, fake eyelash, etc. but no money for funeral. hmm i wonder why

>who isn't full of sand niggers
>Israel

But (((they))) aren't white.

nothing of value was lost

>16 year old girl
>looks like a 30 year old stripper

this world is so strange

The fuck is wrong with her eyebrows?

the real jews were black. hitler killed6 million white people

if only there was some kind of easy to remember rhyme to help us better understand how to act around colored people. a sort of recommendation if you will.

she got the rock's eyebrown. do you smell what this roastie is cooking

man how do you even raise such fuck ups

that's incredible how quick the reflex to stick your arm under your head to protect it is

>16
>roastie already
Fuck is wrong with our world?

Something like, "around niggers, pull triggers"?

jews. so many of them not enough ovens

pimpin aint easy homey

Look man, I want them both out but outdated farm equipment is way more of a problem than legal beaners.

music and instagram shapes the mind of girls to turn into turbo sluts

if we dont gas the kikes behind this, we will never walk on mars

Perhaps he was wondering why’d you’d shoot a thot before crashing her in a moving flame?

Fucking KEK!

>Santiago

Ugh, it's one of the worst mixes on top of it.

Most Mexican gang members are legal though.

back in the day spics were more involved with gang activity
now they're not because they're all nerds (sometimes the good nerds who have aspirations, most of the time losers who play video games all the time)
their women are still fucked in the head though and want danger
white men think they got it hard with their women
see how hard it is for every other race
Indian girls for one. sluts, and hairy sluts at that. in India men raping women is very high, arranged marriages, and lots of beatings. terrible. but put an indian girl outside of india and they're fucking everything and everyone around them, and are generally lazy cunts
not saying Indian men had the right idea, but look what they had to deal with
same with other races.

Mexicans. They're usually younger.

Holy fuck if that's how niggerjuice ages you then Milo must be about ten years old.

its just Mexicans
they age terribly
hard to believe that they're cousins to asians

What could possibly scare pretty young Mesoamerican females away from good and eligible Euroamerican suitors. I wonder if self-image pertains....

>who reportedly also fathered three children with the teen’s sister
Surely they too will grow to be upstanding members of society.

The coal toll collects itself. That's the beauty of it.

i just had a brain aneurysm reading this
that illiteracy should be enough to send them back to mexico

Nothing scares them away. I have two castiza sisters-in-law. One's father is criollo and her mother is mestiza, and her father's family objected to the match initially because of it. The other one has a castizo dad and an anglo mom.

I almost married a girl who had a castizo dad and an anglo mom as well as another girl with a criollo dad and an anglo mom. Sadly, looks like I'm gonna throw my genes down a castiza like my brothers. RIP Saxon demigod genes.

It's okay my nieces and nephews are thoroughly bleached, just with a high chance of diabetes.

My parents took out a 20k life insurance policy on me when I was born. It cost them like a buck per month until I was 18. After I turned 18, I took out a 10k life insurance policy on myself until I got married, at which point I increased it to 400k. Costs me $22.36 per month.

Who doesn't do shit like this?

Nice

I have 50k life insurance policy for this reason.

>Busy begging for gibs with the sisters on gofundme. To bad they're fucking illiterate:
>, too bad they're fucking illiterate.
Irony

These aren't real, they just pay homeless people to do this shit.

So you're worth 400k dead ? wow, that'd make me kinda nervous !

That money goes to his parents who almost universally don't want their kids to die, not even for 400k.

It goes to my wife. That said, she doesn't work, and even 400k won't last her forever.

Why can't I get a hoe like this to suk my dik
Even worse, they go for the apest looking of nigs, its beyond me

Oh yeah now it would go to your wife. Spouses are far more likely to kill you, but generally not. And I'd feel worse about the risk with no life insurance than the risk of my wife killing me for insurance money.

the exact opposite was said and that in this case, as most "hispanic" names in the US, it's a beaner involved.
not our problem, pablo's and jerome's problem.
also
>16 and 27

Sleep with one eye open.

So why don't deactivate that random autocorrectshit you fuckin newfag?

This. It's not one of my kind so I don't care, not only that. It's better that she is gone now.

what's embarassing is the "nonwhite hispanic" meme that only americans believe in. there are no white spics

>niggers
>niggers with slightly less dark skin

Ok

put the money on whichever of your children you see as the most reliable and likely to support the family.
in other words, don't trust the females.
you may love your daughters more than your sons, but usually in the end, it's the sons who get shit done, and get shit right.

/thread

What’s the problem here? She paid the toll. This board is overwhelmingly men. You’re doing nothing but preaching to the choir. Women who are stupid enough to sleep with niggers who have an average IQ of 75 deserve their bloodline destroyed

he looks so shaken!
let this be a warning to all the fucking coalburners out there. you set bad examples for your siblings and get them killed

As someone born and raised in Texas let me redpill you. Latinos age worse than any women on the planet. You had to be careful about Mexican girls claiming to be 20 but were actually 13

There's no way that woman is 16.

>the 56% thinks he can talk about who is white

In Spain the highest castes tend to be white, unlike the plebs that tend to be half gypsy.

females should be legally barred from inheritance. there is going to almost never be a situation here a son is less competent than a daughter, and, the daughter needs an incentive to marry, and if the son is going to get the inheritance it forces the father to raise him properly

every society on the planet barred females from inheritance. farms fell to ruin as they married chads, merchant empires collapsed, etc.

some modern states force divided inheritance but this is bullshit

I love these kinds of threads it brings out all the cucked keyboard warriors.

>poortugal shittalking spain
you 2 should be merged in a single country.
quit being a cunt to your bigger neighbour, you had some good moments together.

I am galician you argelian mutt. We should also merge france with portugal due to the 5 million that we currently have there.

>5 millions
your posts are romania tier mate.
also, quit being such a truculent cunt.
Portugal should be merged with Spain.
makes litterally 0 fucking sense to have you 2 split apart, aside from coddling to snowflakism in the portuguese and unwarranted smugness in the spanish.
how many fucking neighbours do you cunts have?
one.
you're litterally on a minuscule list of countries who only have a single neighbour, all of them but you being meme countries.
think about it.

If she kills me, I know for a fact I won't feel it. We both have guns.

forum.wordreference.com/threads/5-million-5-millions.238716/

I just told you I am galician Mamadou.

>source is a fucking blog
why are you so both angry and terrified at the idea of being merged with Spain?
I don't get that.
Why all these deflections?
>spewing things like argelian, galician and the sort
let me stand corrected, you're not sounding like romania, but more like yugoslavia and their "vlachoid", "shiqptar" and the likes (or whatever how those are spelt).

Nice proxy, keep going. I am enjoying this.

>Evalyce Santiago
Spanish Ps-EK

Portugal go away please.

Se juntaron el estupido y el retrasado.

>start to get so nervous that he accuse others of using proxies
>i'm enjoying this
no you're not.
which is sad, because i'm asking a simple question after your shittalk to spain:
why do you oppose being merged with spain?
it makes no sense to have you 2 split apart.
litterally none.
I'd rather have a stronger neighbour that keep north african monkeys at bay than 2 weak ones bickering and bitching at one another over the most innane shit.
so, again, WHY?