>falling for the Porcelain Jew
>not taking the cushy pill
hahahahaha fucking bluepilled losers

a literal shitpost

maybe poos are right about something

die

Lmao doodoo

Nice try, kike.
White Pagans invented plumbing so we do not get sick. Only Sub- Saharan niggers have problems with drinking water and we will flush a billion gallons of clean water to keep us from getting nigger diseases like cholera and typhus.
Doodoo drinkers btfo

>paying for water
AHAHAHA wtf

>Not wearing a crotch snap onesie
>Wearing thigh highs instead of full tights
>A short skirt with no petticoat
If you're going diaperfag, go big or go the fuck back to your porcelain Jew

It cost like 5 bucks per thousand gallons of water, or half a penny per gallon. According to Amazon, the cost of depends is about 62 cents per diaper.

Nestle doesn't pay as well, don't they?;-)

It doesn't cost money in Canada, you just have to pay the hydro bill

Degenerate

>hydro bill
Yeah. Same here. And the water bill averages costs 5 dollars for every thousand gallons that you use.

We don't have the water just the hydro

>even worrying about water consumption
What shithole state do you live in? I just leave water run all the time and constantly flush the toilet.

>wearing depends

Unironically shit tier.

Yeah you'd know what shit is eh McReary

The only good thing to come out of Canada are Rearz diapers

Based upon these numbers it's better to use a toilet rather than rack up depends bills.
Also, trash removal and use of trash bags.
Let Cost of water bill be X. Let Cost of Using diapers and disposal costs be Y.
If X>Y then use diapers
If X

I felt no need to do any of that shit. It's literally 45 cents for a diaper, or a penny and a half for a flush.

So 45 cents per piss and/or shit, or 1.5 cents per piss and/or shit. Not even touching on the disposal fees, as many places just charge the same flat rate for garbage pickup, whether or not you fill the cans.

>paying for 3.5 gallons of water every time you flush

Get a well city faggot.

>not shitting in a Folgers coffee container, then dumping it out in the neighbors yard.
haha, jokes on you OP.

>Buying Folgers.
You're not exactly one to throw stones.

Buy a new toilet if it's taking 3.5 gallons a flush. I know it'll cut into your anime pillow budget, but it'll save you money in the long run.

Shit in the toilet and piss in the sink, retard.

there's no better place to find out the cost/benefit analysis of wearing diapers than Sup Forums

piss bottles >>>>

diapers are keen but only if you shower after instead of buying wipes

Guys, he might actually be onto something...

POO IN LOO

>Flushing every time you go to toilet instead of letting shit and piss stink up the bathroom marking it as your territory

I just sit forward a bit and put my foot on the tub.

>I have no idea why
Because you're a rebbit fagget. It took me two seconds to figure the cost in my head. Go copy paste that to plebbit and get your hundred upshoots kind sir*tips fedora

Plebsian