en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_London_Corporation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they're transgenders

They died hundreds of years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pt6N4Fmmdxs

Blood transfusions

Kek

they already did in the past year, news are kept secret until mid 2018

the kike demons keep them alive much longer than normal people, its not just them. we have aristocracy too, see ghwb. whether you believe in that shit or not, doesnt change the fact they do.

When she dies I'm going to quit Sup Forums for a few weeks

First you live and then you die. They're still at the living part you dense fuck

Will you be sad or happy to see ol Liz pass?

They are part reptilian (related to the New Zealand tuatara), so they probably have up to another 100 years of life if their keepers continue to feed them enough live prey.

You don't want them to die will cause no end of shit.

Aryan Blood.

The Eternal Anglo

Who'd have thunk this little princess would marry a Greek sailor?

Because they are the last, crumbling receptacle of the glory of the English people.

When the Queen dies, the nation will finally be completely vulnerable to the multikult. That's why they're dragging their feet on Brexit, hoping she'll croak and they can swing things back to getting a pegging from Merkel while the brown tide floods in.

She really was a cutie.

God save the queen!

Blood of babies.

Because Charles has to die first

Queenie has never said a word while the nation is under enforced multicult mode.

As long as the £££ keep roliing in they don't give a crap who is paying for them.

Sad and the inevitably shit amerimutt / republicuck attempts at banter will send me into a rage

He was ethnically German though. That's why Greeks didn't like his family

We can’t be worse than the Irish

>being sad over the death of the monarch who oversaw the demise of the empire and the loss of our capital city

What's wrong with you mate? Bit slow in the head?

>who oversaw the demise of the empire
>implying it was salvageable

Maybe not. But she still sat there making her speeches year after year praising diversity and welcoming the brown enrichment. She is the worst kind of spineless cowardly scum. I will absolutely celebrate her death.

Depends on how much of a fuck up Charles is. Bunch of people are going to want him to abdicate almost immediately though.

Why tuatara??? Plz explain

Not like she really had much choice. Y'all have been one big scandal away from being a republic for quite awhile now.

The fault lies solely with the electorate. Why should we criticise her for things we, ourselves, and our forefathers, were too cowardly to do?

Blood of babies in Kabbalistic rituals.

not quite german but danish however 3 of his sisters married nazis

Infant blood has incredible rejuvenative powers but it comes at a terrible price

i would also cause the yanks would be attacking her for weeks

Hey, has your momma still got, uh... worms crawlin' out her pussy?

And what is she meant to do you retard? As soon as she resists the laws that parliment wants to pass this country becomes a republic. The brainwashed public would welcome it aswell. it would happen without opposition.

Oh Frank, you sly dog

Please, do, explain how it was salvageable by the time of her coronation. Of course, it would be an American, of all people, who think otherwise.

Someone as influential as the Queen herself speaking out against the mass open door immigration which was inflicted on this country, could have caused a major swing in public opinion. Normies are fickle and stupid. Dialogues would have opened, voting habits could have changed. But no, she chose the safe route. Go with the flow, don't rock the boat, lead the peasants off a cliff - you'll be dead before it all goes to hell anyway.

They both have ancestors with preternaturally long lives, unless cut unnaturally short by disease or coup.

In the early 70s, maybe. But her biggest failure to me is letting Anglicanism go to shit. If I go to an Episcopal church here I may as well be sucking off a gay dude.

Most denominations have cucked out to the fag agenda, sadly.

>or coup.
you do realise that the coup would not be against her but against the government and done in her name

>But her biggest failure to me is letting Anglicanism go to shit.
not her fault she is basically figurehead of the church as well, blame every single Archbishop of Canterbury since the war

>could have caused a major swing in public opinion.
But it could also, more likely than not, have been catastrophic for the Monarchy. I do agree that she chose the "safe route", but it was the only option that really made sense. Look at how Parliament had decimated Powell's career, for instance. He had huge public support. It served him nothing.

The matter of "mass open door immigration" is just one of our many problems, anyway. Problems that were unavoidable due to numerous factors determined before her reign.

Her biggest failure was allowing us to become an American Satellite state after the Suez Crisis and subsequent Macmillan government.

>As soon as she resists the laws that parliment wants to pass this country becomes a republic.

If she had any loyalty to her subjects she would have seen this as a noble sacrifice. Considering the other option was setting it down the path to becoming a Caliphate.

>not her fault she is basically figurehead of the church as well, blame every single Archbishop of Canterbury since the war

I feel that she had more sway in the church than she did in government. But I've already jumped ship to Catholicism, and at least here I know there will be a course correction after Francis.

>Her biggest failure was allowing us to become an American Satellite state after the Suez Crisis and subsequent Macmillan government.

Did he suck America's cock as much as The Crown portrays him doing? In that show that is basically his entire governmental strategy.

>our capital city
HER capital city

Macmillan? Yes. He was pathetic. I find his Greece-Rome analogy particularly humiliating.

I meant cut short like the coup of George I of Greece who was assassinated in 1913.

I'd more readily believe aliens landing in central park than the queen being deposed.

>I meant cut short like the coup of George I of Greece who was assassinated in 1913.
oh that won't happen, the officer class is still overwhelming from the upper classes

>I'd more readily believe aliens landing in central park than the queen being deposed.

I honestly like her much more than any president in history save a few. I'm not going to rule out shedding a tear when she dies.

She is by far the worst Monarch the British isles has seen.

>why do rich privileged people who don't have real jobs, eat the finest foods, get the best medical treatment and live a life of no worries about money, have armed security 24/7, are worshipped by doting slaves and have nothing but luxuries thrown at them live longer?
Gee, sure is complicated to figure out.

Oh fuck off faggot.

everytime someone says this, she get's another year...

she's on her way to make it to 100. She'll be around for at least another decade

cause we wuz dino

Public voted for it, recucklican. Find some new rhetoric.

>Her biggest failure was allowing us to become an American Satellite state
Don't see it that way here. The US has been the cash register and military for the Rothschilds. We have allowed ourselves to be raped.

You leave them alone you scum sucking nigger licker.

Regular blood transfusions

They'll die a week after Charles does

How? If she dissolves the Parliament and mobilizes the army, they can’t do shit. Set up a cabinet of her own choosing who will run things.

>HER capital city
She has no power or say in the City of London, it has its own laws and rules and is completely separate from the Monarch, has been since Anglo Saxon times.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_London_Corporation

The monarch is the law. She could yank the city charter by diktat.

It's not her fault, she isn't supposed to say anything about it.

God save the Queen. The Queen is the last pentacle of the glory of Britannia