>there is no global warming

are you all millenials?

winters were NOT like this only 20 years ago

gas yourselves out
thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C6Kst31G2mU&index=1&list=PL-rICSWdAVsUGrbXRlftoZCAk6reTrie6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If global warming was really a threat then the EU wouldn't block Trump out of talks due to sheer spite.

I believe the issue is "man made" global warming or natural.

you mean """winters"""

Is grug a slav?

Winters were created by the Jews to fool us. Don't fall for their tricks.

Is global warming is such a high issue why don't we just air condition the ice caps and cover the ground in white sheets so the sunlight is reflected back into the sky more easily?

>winters were NOT like this only 20 years ago
agreed.. its colder now.

Horse shit. This is the mildest winter I've ever seen.

not here. I ride my motorcycle to work every morning as I've done since the mid 90's. This is the first year since then I've quit riding before Christmas because of snowy roads.

>This is the mildest winter I've ever seen.

>The past 18 years prove the future!!
How horrible for U.
Has anyone told you that Santa Claus isn't real?
Because if they did, I bet the past 18 years hurt like a motherfucker.

GLOBUL WARMING NYUUUUHUUU GOY, PAY THE FUCKING TAXES SLAVE GOY

Are they evolving? Creationists - btfo!

>Are they evolving?
Sadly, no.

Homo Air Jordanus is still the sub-species they've always been.

Same here, this is the pussiest winter ive seen in a long time. Anyone who denies global warming is full on retarded at this point

>brainlet thinks something like a entire fucking planet ecosystem can change in a couple of years instead of thousands, even millions

Yea 20 years ago Kentucky faced one of the largest blizzards its ever seen. And 10 years ago we had an ice storm with 2 inches of ice. So in my opinion global warming if helping our winters, we havent had snow in 2 years so Im ok with that

>Are they evolving? Creationists - btfo!
There is a thing called living fossils, animals unchanged for millions of years because of very low evolutionary pressure
Sharks changed very little in millions of years

We are just prepping Europe for it's African future. They prefer it warm.

>Anyone who denies global warming is full on retarded at this point
In fact, you might even call them a heretic.
Fucking unbelievers, AmIright??

youtube.com/watch?v=C6Kst31G2mU&index=1&list=PL-rICSWdAVsUGrbXRlftoZCAk6reTrie6

Ive grown up in Russia, but live in the UK most of the time now.
First, UK is now colder than Moscow, this is quite strange. Second, Moscow Is significantly warmer now than when I was a child.
The end is near.

>he dosnt know about the snap frozen mamothsif pne more car revs up too high the entire world will catch on fire

>winters were NOT like this only 20 years ago

Yeah first time it snows so much here in memeland in early december since 2000

kek, that might help a little but that'd require a lot of reflective sheets, let's just spray massive amounts of sunblock into our atmosphere

OMG! The polar bears are DYING!

Send shekels to AlGore. He will fix it.

Dumbass libtards.

>having snow means its colder

brainlet identified

well florida went under water last week, so we should take this seriously. it's all over the news fellas. new york,miami,las vegas, lost. kekaroniee

If you want proof that Global Warming is a hoax, look no further than Al Gore.

Of course there's climate change you stupid nigger
You just shouldn't be such a little bitch about it and blame it all on humans like a historically illiterate retard.

PS: the reason why alarmists don't say global warming anymore is because it's inaccurate, stick to climate change you mindless nigger

It's not even winter yet, idiot.

>Finland had the worst crop season out of past three decades.
>Solely because of an exceptionally cold spring and summer, followed by an incredibly rainy and cold fall

>Press concludes it was caused by Global Warming.

Literally what? Do the people seriously advocating this pseudoscience even have their eggs in the same basket. In my logic, global warming (specially man-made) should drive up temperatures in northern climates (especially one's outside of the influence of the Golf Currents). A finnish climate researcher made a meme graph about median temperatures around the world increasing, but at the same time we keep forgetting that bouts of extremely different variations in both temperatures and climates vary wildly even within 1000 km of each other, in an example, he median average of the so called "coastal climate", which was said to travel further into Middle Finland has never come to pass, the weather in most areas has stayed almost similar in terms of temperatures and the variations in temperatures should have led to drastically different yields in crops across the country (which didn't happen because weather was universally fucking horrible this year).

I grew up in Siberia. And when i come home for New Year vacations it's usually warmer there than in Moscow. Winters are fucked up now.

>tfw we have here a dry winter, a year of drought.

>gobal warming is an thing and is man made
7 bilion people all breathing and eating and poo in the loo is enough to change the earth atmosphere, add over that deforestation, industrlization and other shit

But the solution isn't to stop, you cannot stop. If we stop now we are doomed. We cannot feed africa and Asia as their populations increases, and they will want cities, cars, and the things that white people have lived with for the last 300 years.

We need more energy production, and smarter solutions.
HOW THE FUCK YOU WANT US TO FIGURE THAT SHIT OUT WITHOUT INDUSTRIALIZATION that produces global warming

we simply cannot kill the earth, its been through worse
but we can kill ourselfs by changing the earth too much
but having the tools to have full control over the planet is crucial and the fast we developt the economy that can fuel the reseach and production that faster we can live safe

Until then we'll just have to deal with some species going exict(we can bring them back)
Some cities getting flooded(big whoop)
And more aggresive and dangerous weather

small sacrifice to pay

I can't remember if I ever saw snow falling for a whole day before yesterday

thanks sven! Will gas!

What about them wasn't like this? I've seen mild winters, harsh winters, winters with lots of snow, winters with no snow, short winters and long winters.

There are invariably global climate shifts that are resulting in a minor average increase

But If you're complaining that your winter feels warmer than usual, that's 50% urbanisation causing heat islands and 50% confirmation bias

>Eating what the MSM gives you without question
You're a tool. Remember, regardless of whether or not climate change is happening, regardless of whether or not it is something man is causing, the outcome will be temperate areas moving northward and southward.

Oh no! We will be able to develop Northern Canada, Siberia, Greenland, and Antartica! We're fucked!

There are solutions other than starving the third world user

That was the strangest part. They preach about how it's "Literally the world ending action that we can stop", but then declare "My feelings are worth more than all of life.". So it's either they don't buy what they tell us, or, they're so stuck up their ass they'd rather sacrifice the world than have someone hurt their feelings. Knowing liberals, that may just be the case.

Why does this matter desu? Man made or not, the earth is warming up. And that's not good for humans. We gotta stop looking for blame and starting finding a solution

Climate change is real and anthropogenic but we can't tell exactly how it works. It's only logical that if you change the composition of a solution, its properties change. The atmosphere is a solution and we change the proportion of CO2.
The problem with environmentalist is that they assume climate change is bad while ignoring possible good outcomes (ei, increased crop yields), that they assume they know exactly hoe it works when there are thousands of interrelated factors (some of which we dont even know about), that government can diminish it wothout killing people in the process/starving them to death, and assuming we control the sun.
In the end, the sun cucks us all.