Cop shoots Cop

For those that missed my previous thread. The police have a serious problem and we need to find a way to fix it.

youtu.be/--PH8pU6U0c

Other urls found in this thread:

abqjournal.com/706353/detective-recalls-horror-of-being-shot-by-boss-in-drug-sting.html
youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poetry

What the fuck did I just witness? Please tell me that was a fucking comedy skit and not real life.

Are you okay?
No
kek

Sage this anti cop garbage. Sup Forums is a pro police board.

Sup Forums isn't 1 person you double nigger, you don't speak for all of us.

>Sup Forums is a pro police board.
Pol is not one person boot-licker

Go be a faggot somewhere else

>implying any free man wants a nanny state enforced by pigforce
any man who sacrifices freedom for safety deserves neither.

RIP Jacob, he was a guy

No but everyone here is circle jerking each other off with the same close minded beliefs except for "muh shills".

ok, I'm tired of talking about the cop shit now.

We've already gone through it

what a stupid fucking nigger of a man.
>doesn't properly identify the target
>fires
This is basic shit

This is why pol has an inconsistent position on the police, 'cause some of those guys are fucking idiots.

the fuck is up with the date on that recording?

fuck off

Speak for yourself bootlicker

He thought he was a bad guy.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

HAHAHAHA This is what I came to post. You shot the your colleague 9 fucking times and then ask if he's okay? His matter of fact no is the best lol.

This is from a while back, but its real

disagree,this was an extra deptmental shooting-deputized civilians used for drug operations,try again.

Google Unix time

A functioning white society has no need for a police force to enforce justice. A sheriff, a deputy, a law that allow vigilantism and law that allows CC/OC without a permit is all you need to keep a hhhhuuuwhite society functional and safe. An armed vigilante saves more lives than an armed police force during shootings and police rely on the public anyways to identify, locate and catch criminals. You DO NOT need a goonsquad. You need common sense laws. You need to get rid of shitskins in your country. A police force is a complete waste of resource, these are jobs citizens would do for free if it wasn't illegal. Cops cuck your country and take power away from the people and into the state. Bring back community based vigilantism like the KKK and niggers can finally be put in their place rather than ignored or even protected by the cops who refuse to do anything about their rampant degeneracy and violent crimes.

he didnt die,made it

>When going undercover works to well

Are you saying that Jacob DESERVED to get shot?

Oh boy! Its another leftypol shill thread!

You fuckers are so transparent. Just because that hotel shooting was unjustified and the shooter was a cunt, doesnt mean Sup Forums suddenly hates all cops.

>cant shoot the right guy
>cant even kill what he shoots

Oh man, Im glad my taxes go toward people like him.

old

Are telling me that there is absolutely nothing wrong with the OP video?

Cops shoot more white people than blacks and Hispanics despite white people committing the least amount of violent crime between the three races. HMMMM

LMAO

really hard to agree here.it fosters lynchings against good people and collaborators.rule of law and standards of conduct.
lose that u go back in time and just flip the coin from antifa.

Isn't that why your coppers magdump everytime? Shoot to kill yaddda yadda? Was it 9 mm? I guess the memes are true.

Don't shoot lick boot

This. Just let this shitty thread die.

No, its fucked up. But the fact that we are seeing 1,000 anti cop threads per day means somethings up.

Like it or not, police are the nr #1 thing keeping nogs from really making a mess. Individual fuck ups should be treated as just that; individual fuckups.

Quads of truth!!!! Checked

9mm fags btfo

why do liberals do this
it makes you glow-in-the-dark
its very problematic

>implying lynchings aren't absolutely needed when we have this many niggers running around getting gentle slaps on the wrists for violent crimes
if the justice system isn't bringing them to heel, then its failing us and we need to bring back the old ways that did bring them to heel and control these savages. These aren't people like you and I, these are ANIMALS. Not many niggers were committing crimes, especially the rate it is now, when the KKK was active.

Cops are the reason nogs are always uppity has it not occurred to them to let themnplice themselves

(((Police)))

this is from the fucking seventies

SAGED

How is this thread anti cop? OP wants to discuss how we can fix the police not destroy it. Stop being such a fucking tool and join the discussion instead of being a useful idiot for the state.

kill yourself pooland. the police are starting to become just as big a liability as the nogs are

"Oh it's Jacob"
Doesn't even check ID... ummm

>70s
>post 2000 pick up trucks

Lieutenant: "Oh fuck oh fuck oh shit that was Jacob, fuck me! Are you ok?"

Jacob: "No."

Top kek

This

The only thing that could make our cops worse in the UK is them having Guns. We are already under a police state and the reason its not mayhem overhere because of it is because they dont have guns.

>white
>no-one cares
Also, that looks like a movie pic.

>"useful idiot for the state"
>implying nogs are not responsible for their own behaviour; typical leftist thought.

Im suprised how easy you can see lefty shills if you just listen to what theyre actually saying

>t. hyperindividualist libertarian

I hate cops. Anyway the only way to fix this is a paramilitary well trained and revolution. Make whites look strong ethical and decent again. Theyve set up a fake drug war to make money for private prisons etc.

Jacob lived surprisingly

abqjournal.com/706353/detective-recalls-horror-of-being-shot-by-boss-in-drug-sting.html

no argument is against police dept,uniformed cops.they have sets of rules that these extra deptmental units do not.remember amidou diallo?
shot like 37 times by undercover ny street gang task force,that shit was disbanded cuz they were corrupt as fuck.shooting nigs,i dont care but you cannot put these outside forces in with regular police.really different animals.and yeah undercover shit needs way more oversight,constant oversight and proceedural restrictions on lethal force.
ex:are undercover required to use non lethals first before using lethal?
are two officers required on scene,contact and overwatch?
i dont know the answers but it aint the same as street cops

>I hate cops
You need to be 18 to post here.

they do that cuz theyre scared.watch enough videos on it and id do same thing,theyre just trying to hit something so they dont get shot.shit happens super super fuckin quick

>45 ACP

APEX KEK wait til /k/ hears about this

Im 25. Most cops are shit. Go back to sucking power trippers off. Paramilitary. Only way. Perhaps volunteer and organized like the the SA

>t. scared and docile soygoy who thinks a badge somehow puts you above the other citizens

Our police force is very different from the good ole boys you have in your cunt

T.kid who never dealt with cops in his life

How on earth would any paramilitary solve your problem? You'd just be giving the power away from one group to another.

My father is a cop.

The scumbag lieutenant is denying any wrongdoing
He should be in fucking prison already

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q

thing here is that we have militias and who are the main members of those militias?cops.
these guys are here to help people,shit gets corrupted sometimes but i think most cops are citizens first.
here they will quell unrest regardless of color but if it gets obvious muslims are taking over they will put on militia uniform.us patriotism is extremely deep.
you can see it on other side too,where have antifa been most violent?the us.

Nazi paramilitary and revolution my freind. Segregate the races by borders or send the darkies and jews sailing. Enforce border laws by shooting on sight. Only way. Were too far up the creek

Don't even bother with these people, most cop haters are scum of the lowest kind which is how their hatred for cops develops. I'm a fucking brown Hispanic and I've never been mistreated by a cop in my life.

BOOT

LMAO.

Brown hispanic? Time to go Paco

weve already got it in militias and i gotta admit,i thought the fuckers were paranoid but fu kers were 100% right.even in peace you have to keep up a well trained militia to guard against govt takeover.

source on this?

Play trigger happy games, win trigger happy prizes.
Un-fucking-believable.

>oh shit that was jacob. fuck me
lmaoooooooo

thats cuz ur not a moron who tries to give them shit and fight your way out of a confrontation with someone who has state power to kill you.

get out dirty boot licking spic If you love cops so much I bet you'll love ICE when they come to deport you.

>Are you ok???
>No.

Anyone other than a cop wouldn't have received that immediate first aid.

no wonder there's so many shootings, just listen to those retards talk to one another

>Nine separate wounds from eight .45-caliber, copper-jacketed, hollow-point, lead-core bullets had been emptied into him at close range in 10 seconds, shearing off two slabs of liver and eviscerating his spleen, pancreas, lungs, much of his colon, nerves, artery, bone. Such ammo is used to inflict maximum damage, and it had.

Shut up faggot.

wew lad you must be 18 to Post here

>this is from the fucking seventies
cops used muskets in the 70's.. look at the vehicles.

I bet I'm you're one of those sovereign citizen types. Pathetic.

thats true,only anti point ive seen that is.

That's because you never leave your one bedroom apartment you share with 26 family members, Paco

Also
>have a bunch of niggers around
>shoot the one white dude
fuck cops. They are willing to give niggers every chance but if youre white its fucking curtains for you.

What did you say or do that made a cop put you in your place?

no I'm not. I one of those types that dislikes the taste of boot.

is he a fucking draco lizard?

>Cop shoots Cop
Good. Problem is fixing itself.

You have to go back, plebbit newfag
Cuckservatives and bootlickers get the rope too
I hate the police's nigger-tier behavior BTW, but these are obvious shill threads to waste our time explaining why police are terrible and incompetent to this influx of boomer newfags.

honestly i am now glad and happy our cops are exceedingly violent.fucking overjoyed cuz know how long they will put up witb grenade attacks and rpgs?
0 seconds.
they will not take shit and if muslims want chaos theyre gonna get lead in return.behind that we have fucking arsenal militias tbat back them up.
shit here is gonna have to be subtle but if it flies ill be one of the first to join in.
im fuckin sick of zionist meddling and the muslim question.

Being respectful to a person of the law isn't boot licking, you should treat everyone around you with respect.

It is impossible to comply with dumb cops. They will just shoot you if they are scared enough.

It is impossible to pay enough money to hire good cops because our schools and culture have eliminated all the good ones.

God bless america and our next generation of MS13 sponsored cops.

Well sure but these cops are out of line! Are you defending the pig that killed that poor guy begging for his life? If so then you are a boot licker.

redpilled for ya: cops aren't your friend, they view everybody without a badge as their mortal enemy rather than civilians they should serve and protect.
Newfag boomers btfo
>RIP Dormer

Newfag boomers gtfo*
Oops

That's not from the anime itself faggot, is it?