J
E
B
A
N

hes right tho

>elinguistics.net/Compare_Languages.aspx
>Serbian, turkish
>Genetic distance: 86,16 (these language are not related)

Meme faggot he is right btw

I would join the turks to genocide arabs and jews

lay eyes on your (drowsy) god

You got R O A C H E D
Might as well move to Bosnia fgt

Now that you đentioned it, yes, pretty much entire Balkan is like that. Maybe Slovenia and Croatia the least tho.

But we're all "Roached", that's my point.

мъpтвy ти мaйкy eбeм шиптap

For those who don't speak kebab:

"I'm fucking your dead mother Shiptar."

Based Bolghar

Wow very edgy, they even swear like turks lmao

This "kebab" is on the Balkans since mongols were eating horse shit in central Asia.

>Go back to mongolia you turkish scum

Also fought alongside Turks during WW1.

Germanics are poor on cussing. Italy and Balkans are king.

miro semberac!

So? No other option. Also talking about allying with Turks is really hypocritical.

>this entire country
>not one person making Serbian fashwave music and memes
fuck these stale threads famalam

>no other option

You could always fight them like literally everyone else did.

>Be me, Bosniak muslim
>Have our own national food with slight touch of turkish cuisine
>Music and tv shows are turko-greek but I could not care less
>Woman dress as muslim woman
>Words borrowed from turkish language but we don't mind, not like were not benefiting from it
>Be white, pale skin and blue eyes
>Serbs still call us turks

>be Bosnia
>embrace the Turkish culture instead of denying it
>give it a personal twist
>end up with own culture

Better than Serbians, Greeks, Macedonians, Bulgars... Living in denial.

Name one country formerly occupied by the Ottoman Empire where Turkish TV shows are unpopular.

Croatia

we did, then you took lands that did not belonged to you from us and fucked us over in your greed, to be honest you tried to do that when we united with the east rummellia as well, all in all in the 20th century serbs were far more aggressive towards us compared to the turks

now, seeing you flake over like a bad case of dandruff is warming my heart

They should get back to Altay Mountains but I doubt Russia would like 60 million more muslims living inside her borders.

Better to leave them where they are, Asia Minor is a nice containment zone for them.

About that, yeah...

Ur all turk rape babies

after bulgaria chose to not follow the agreement and tried attacking Istanbul
after the Italians and other westerners saved and created Albania

Balkanoids talking about going back kek

>Uyghurs have asian characteristics
>Turks are white
>cant understand they are just islamised Greeks/Armenians/Kurds
>Turkish culture is actually a mix of Byzantine and Arab culture
Living in denial much?

" When the First World War started in July 1914, Bulgaria, still recovering from the negative economic and demographic impact of recent wars, avoided direct involvement in the new conflict by declaring neutrality.[1] Strategic geographic location and a strong military establishment made the country a desired ally for both warring coalitions, but Bulgaria's regional aspirations were difficult to satisfy because they included territorial claims against four Balkan countries. As the war progressed, the Central Powers of Austria-Hungary and the German Empire found themselves in a better position to fulfil Bulgarian demands and persuaded the country to join their cause in September 1915."

Copypasta from wiki.
Stop living in denial like all other Kebab Balkan states! Be based like Croatia is!

retard alert, god you never get tired of sucking that turkish cock online..you were here this morning apologizing for them youre here now, get a life you fucking subhuman

Gib turkserb gf

do non-roach german posters even exist these days?

The last ottoman sultans were fucking retards, choose bulgarians as allies = lose.

are turks the master race?

well, yes I will agree we were not diplomatic enough and aimed to get to our historic borders with no compromises what so ever and paid dearly for it, having some brains next to our brawn would have stabilized the region and probably stopped ww1 from exploding

however, talking with serbs about the balkan history brings up the worst of us

le 56% roach

Triggered balkanoid love the salt

The eternal Bulgar of the Balkan peninsula
Sneaky and stupid at the same time, manages to be on the losing side of history in every possible opportunity he's given
Asian name, slavic genes and a bootlicker for Germans at the same time
You cant make these things up hahaha

>op

lol no

what denial for fucks sake, serbia and greece took territories from us after the balkan wars and at ww1 allied with france, russia and co., against the central powers, getting in that alliance offered us nothing in terms of territory, so we allied with the central powers instead, the same reason why we got in to the german camp during WW2

>u took our land

see, just like I've told you

now you pederastic olive mongrel, your over inflated ego is no better in comparison, whenever you find more than three greeks, you get a group with a traitor in it, you bicker about bullshit pump your chests and still sleep all day, taking pride in the ruins of better man, while at present you are unworthy to sweep the dust out of them, being so up your own ass, as to blame everyone else for your own problems

see, I can do it as well

>le steppe meme

separatist snowflake pls.

> but Bulgaria's regional aspirations were difficult to satisfy because they included territorial claims against four Balkan countries.

Come on, you couldn't wait to join the Kebabs to further their influence on Balkan because you liked it during their reign. Just admit it, you'll transcend from all the other pseudo kebab states like Serbia and Grece into the based realm od Croatia, Albania and Bosnia.

>music is pretty much all Turkish
Fuckin turbofolk
The true reason Vajdaság why will secede

>Bulgaria declared war on Greece and Serbia that started second Balkan war and cries after
>Bulgaria attacked Serbia during WW1, while Serbia was fighting ALONE against an empire, loses and cries after
>Bulgaria attacks Greece while Greece is fighting against Italy and Germany ALONE. Loses war, mother Russia saves them, they still cry
dindu nuffin balkan style

>le meme
>*spins his dog*

The biggest mistake we ever made is letting you roaches come in Greece to work , we should had shoot your immigrant asses at the borders and let your ungrateful savage monkey faces starve to death after communist collapsed
You are just butthurt because Greeks FUCKED you in every war that you started
Go suck Turkish and German cock now as always, mongoloid invading savage roach

This is literal lunacy fit for the deepest /balk/ schizoid shitposting wars. So you mean to tell us we did not cared about the 2 mil. bulgarians and over 50 million square killometers and instead joined because we loved turks so much, in spite of the fact we fielded the most troops against them few years before and inflicted over 80% of their casualties. In spite of the fact all of our literature from the period was deeply anti turkish along with our newspapers and magazies... no we just loved turks and since turks are bad, we are bad and since we are bad, you are good and you know you are good because it is self-evident.... jesus fucking christ on a poggo stick, get psychiatric help.

Btw, grats on paying off some of the debt and now doing better than US atm. Keep up the good work.

dirty turks

All you balkan faggots are turks.

The overthrow in Serbia in 1903 was a British ploy. The assassins mutilated and looted monarch bodies, looted royal residence, and then hurried to London to auction them off. In their place, Anglo puppets Karađorđevićs were installed.

The London congress was called by British and Germans to break apart the Balkan alliance the Russians were so eager to create in order to expell Ottomans from Europe. The previous, direct Russian attempts ended up in Crimean War and Berlin congress.

Bulgaria having access to Aegean Sea was unacceptable from British standpoint, seeing the Great Game they played and how critical Suez and Mediterranean were for them.
For the same reason, Serbia and Montenegro dominating the Adriatic was unacceptable. All 3 states could become permanent Russian bases in Mediterranean.

Second Balkan War was a Russian diplomatic disaster even larger than 1885 Serbia-Bulgaria war. The wars destroyed the Russian framework in Balkans and paved the way for future trouble.

Exactly my point.

We dindu nuffing
If anything our debt keeps increasing
Somehow Amerimutts fail more than us, and thats a a really tryhard achievment

Tsipras is a Soros "leftist", the same block that Zaev, Rama and all those "social" "democrats" in EU are. And his 226 reliable agents in EU parliament.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Greeks turning to American sponsored "leftists" like Tsipras and Varoufakis, worst scum there is.

Batr batr batr Altay!
youtu.be/3encA6KYQUI

Stop crying like a faggot greek, you had all power you needed to win against the turks but at the end you find yourself in the water, lucky that Atatürk had sympthay with your folk otherwise he wouldn't have stop by the water.

Bulgaria had some delusional IDEA about great empire, therefore jumping in every single bandwagon fighting against other Balkan states and failing... Misserably.

remove kebab

let's slightly correct this in the name of historic accuracy.

>bulgaria was having negotiations with serbia for the extra territorial demands they had after the war, although some resolve was possible during the talks greeks demanded Solun contrary to previous agreements, we finally had enough and attacked greece, only... of course since serbs never had a chance to beat us 1 on 1, they joined the fight, in spite of the peace treaty turkey got in as well, and even while fighting them all, rumania attacked just because

>bulgaria attacked serbia as serbia was oath breaking greedy fuck, holding macedonia at the time and if you were so fond of them, you should have sended help

>Bulgaria attacks Greece while Greece being a total dick in taking aegean thrace from us after ww1

see, from our perspective we were indeed of the right to what we did

Were retarded FYROMians and those small Dmitrovgrad or whatever they are called Bulgarian areas in Serbia worth it?

Wouldn't it have been better to concentrate on actual Serb areas in AH and present-day Albania?

Croatians and Slovenians are 100% white Aryans

Daily reminder

This is now a serbia hate thread

>its another balkan shitfest episode
Hitler was right

fuck all un-American foreigners.

He was right to ally with us

fuck off shlomo

good stuff

Rama is Turk shill, Americans dont like him at all
Zaeve and Tsipras are obviously American sluts
But after ww2 every politician in Greece is pretty much an American slut and the ones that arent, get ''overthrown'' amazingly fast
Karamanlis tried to make an opening to Russia
In one year Greece suffered
1) the worst forest fires in Modern history with 42 dead
2) major riots in all cities after the strange death of a 15 year old
3) There was a foiled? assasination attempt, or maybe a warning
4) It is highly speculated( and probably true that Karamanlis children were kidnapped)
Next year Papandreou won elections and automaticaly bankrupted us
Turkey and Greece are the same on this one
Erdogan is probably the only Turkish leader after ww2 that is not an American slut and as you can see he constantly pays the price

the same fate came to greece with their megali idea and to you with the fall of yougoslavia

so, laughing at the other bloke for the same shit you fucked up seems a bit petty, m8

Yeah, how ever, Greece was great at one point... So was Serbia... Albania too now that I think about it, Croatia too in a way... Bulgaria on the other hand... Well, at least you always tried... And failed, but the attempt is what matters.

Serbo-Greek unification when?

Shit

Ye even from you perpective is pretty obvious you are the agressors in every case
You just try to justify your agression, with some really really weak arguments
The difference is that we consider Megali Idea a destructive ideology that lead to the worst catastrophe in the 5000 year old history of our nation, while you defend yours.
In other words we learned for our mistakes you apparently didnt

I know, I was constantly attacked on this site by ignorants when I tried to point out that Erdogan is way above mere Islamism, MB or typical Turkish clientelism/proxy for West.

Rama was on Soros' wedding, Albanians have a huge presence in US politics. McMasters advisers are 2 Albanians.
The thing is, Albanian narcotic, organ and human trafficking mafia is huge, and the money earned that way is funneled to lobbyist groups and bribes.
Albania was created by Great Powers because it has excellent location and strategic detterence effect on surrounding nations.

GG Italy

Soon. When Albania rises (and they are) and unifies us all under one great big Albanian empire.

Bulgarians had bigger Empires on more than one occassion than the short-lived Serb Despotate/Empire.

Fuck off with your delusions, you are polluting the thread and embarrasing the Serbs.

hoćeš keiš na dupe?

who could have guessed that op is shquip

haha Albania is just the next victim of the ''GREAT'' idea that all balkan nations suffer at some point in their history.
They are gonna get fucked and chill as all of us did at some point of our history

As if Serbia can be more embarresing than it already is.

Yeah, but Albania has US supporting them, and Kosovo.

>steppe nigger complaining about european haplogroups annexing land from them

The eternal serb

The US loves flushing it’s allies down the toilet. If we offered them a better deal than the sqips you’d be fucked. Thankfully our politicians are some of the most absurd people on earth.

Go back to killing politicians you Kosovar

Rama is gonna fall soon, mark my words
No matter the lobbying, Americans are not gonna allow a Turkish protectorate in the region

>152944240

They can't even rise from the literal dumpster they live in