If a gun is nothing more than a tool, why don't we see pliers with engravings or hammers with pearl handles?

If a gun is nothing more than a tool, why don't we see pliers with engravings or hammers with pearl handles?

Other urls found in this thread:

leatherman.com/engraving
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same reason you have decorative canes

What the fuck kind of stupid question is this?

A Rolls Royce is a motor vehicle, just like a 1974 farm truck. One is meant to be used and abused, the other cared for and treated carefully.

"HURR DURR WHY DON'T WE SEE FARM TRUCKS WITH REAL WOOD DASH BOARD TRIM AND HAND-STITCHED LEATHER"

A micrometer is a precision tool. Why don't we see sledge hammers come in their own special protective cases?

cue the pictures of tons of engraved hammers and tools

Because OP is a faggot

SAGE

you clearly havnt looked hard enough theres fancy versions of everything

how bout a leatherman with a damascus steel blade and 24k gold handle

I bet you could find an ornamental hammer somewhere.

Anyway, some tools are more or less boring than others.

Is this a joke?
leatherman.com/engraving

I love you, you autists.

Hey buddy, look at the flag!
No logic allowed!

You think modern tools aren't designed aesthetically? Look at this impact driver. Do you think it needs to look that way?

Go to just about any auto shop in the US, I bet you will find a gun in the mechanics toolbox

>hammers dont come with protective cases
stop buying cheap hammers if you want a protective case

In a protective case
Not a scratch on it besides carving. Probably a ms13 weapon.
Dark blade for night stealth.

You cunts just proved my point.

Pearl wouldn't stand up to the amount of stress a hammer handle endures. It's easier to fancily engrave softer metals like brass or mild steel verses tool steel.

You don't often think things through I'd speculate. Nor are you very bright at the best of times I would venture.

Please just lurk.

Pic related

T-Todd Howard?

every thread is bait, every reply is summer as fuck

you must be a racist as there is nothing wrong with a black knife. plus the golden pliers would negate any stealth effects gained from the black blade

the most sold pistol looks like a black brick with a plastic grip.

What exactly did you need to messure that lead you to purchase that? Tiny ding dong?

>tool
The word you are looking for is weapon.