How to raise IQ

Sup Forums is apparently on of the dumbest boards with an average IQ below 90 as far as I remember (there were statistics).

Do you personally try to fix the situation? Do you read books, watch documentaries or learn yourself at least basics of logic and math?

Or are you comfortable being dumb?

>read books, watch documentaries
not going to make it -- it's all spiritual

Bring in more Gorillas

> high intelligence
> """"""""""""""""spirituality"""""""""""""""""
pick one

Your complete dismissal of something spiritual is holding you back -- think very deeply on what it means to be spiritual, and what spirituality means

> bla bla bla hurr durr vague nonsense from an IQ89 religioncuck

>reveals his idiocy by implying that watching documentaries raises your IQ

What do you suggest for the dumb Sup Forums people? Starting with textbooks? I doubt all of them can properly read.

There is a whole bunch of religious idiots who unironically believe that Earth is 6k yo, not mention flat earthers.

>(there were statistics).

If you believe those "statistics" you out yourself as having the IQ of a nigger. Sad!

he ain't lying. get #woke

>Think careful before you fall in this mind trap like I did.

You lack self awareness and it's so adorable.

It has nothing to do with religion

And you mean by this some esoterical bullshit, not logical thinking and intelligence. How predictable

What kind of stats/numbers/survey are you referring to? The same one which proved that German posters are the lowest IQ posters on all of Sup Forums?

Sure. It means some esoterical nonsense. Which is essentially not different to religion

raw intelligence can only be improved marginally, stimulants and meditation both raise it. you can read every book your kikes told you to with an iq of 90, its not going to build your spatial awareness, and only marginally improves your oratory skills. i dont mind most of you are dumb, its where your heart is.

I read books and practice philosophy. Documentaries are a waste of time.

Do you think that a meteor hit that mountain a million years ago?

>newfaggots will reply to this thread without sage-ing
How far we've fallen.

I'm feeling generous tonight.

Do you expect people to love you? Do you expect your biological family to care about you? Do you seek validation and attention from others?

You need to completely forego notions like this. Do you understand what I mean by spiritual?

You've truly shown yourself to be a fool thus far and I sincerely hope you are a teenager who has a life of learning ahead of them

OP actually believes all posts are from real people and stats exist.

Not only 90IQ, but also dicklets.
Has Sup Forums taken action to correct this issue...or is this why Sup Forums promotes cuckoldery and BBC?

Don't expect the average 4tard will know how to react in these situations

>there were statistics
>lists none
Kill yourself, subhuman.

The Image you're referencing was proven a fabricated hoax

May be. Because the real average seems to be 80 or so.

Start with the greeks

>(((Statistics)))
You're on pol yourself you thick cunt. Fuck off Hans.

> average IQ below 90
> there were statistics

Obvious bait. How the fuck would one even begin collecting IQ statistics about users of an anonymous board like this?

a-am i a brainlet...?

>How the fuck would one even begin collecting IQ statistics about users of an anonymous board like this?
>believes in privacy
>believes the NSA is for terrorists ABROAD
brainlet detected
>american education.
Patriot act
Care act
Safe act
Orwell would be HORRIFIED

>statistics
Provide the source. It's all good throwing around unsourced claims but if that claim isn't backed or is a strawpoll, nobody should believe it. You need sourced claims for that.

Found Trudeau.

You cannot "raise IQ", Hans.

You know not everyone is required to take an IQ test, right? Nobody in the U.S. believes in privacy anymore, but you'd need to take an IQ test for them to be able to link your posts with our IQ.

Post some results to these so-called statistics, or keep being a faggot. Doesn't really matter since this is a shill thread anyway.

>online posts undeniably determine the quality of one's intelligence

But I voted for the Greens, how can I be low IQ?

It's because of all the shitskins who post here wanting to larp as Nazis

> Implying the earth isn't flat.
Stupid round Earther

Virtually all of Adult IQ is determined by three things:

Genetics (parents average IQ is the average IQ of the children they have, statistically speaking)
Pre-birth health (those who have pre natal and immediately post natal health problems have lower IQs. Assuming that everything is healthy, one's IQ is then almost entirely determined by genetics
and thirdly Nutrition: Someone whose parents were malnourished growing up developed to get an adult IQ of ~65, assuming that child has good nutrition growing up and no developmental health issues when a fetus, IQ can increase from their parents average of ~65 to 75-80.

On your average person with no noticeable developmental issues as a fetus, your IQ is 60-80% determined by genetics, with the remainder being nutrition and chance.

Now with all that stated, you cannot actually increase your IQ as an adult. You can do mental work and mental "exercise" that will increase your capacity to do well on an IQ test, but it doesn't actually make you any smarter, just better at IQ tests.

> reeeeee we hate Sup Forums therefor we must attack them

Left wingers being geniuses is a meme

>statistics
Wasn't this some retarded thing that just looked at how people typed?

It wouldn't surprise me honestly but i dont think we can trust those 'statistics'

>he thinks reading books and watching documentaries raises your IQ
well at least we know yours is below 90

Reading could help.
Documentaries on the other hand. I have never seen a documentary about a subject im familiar with that was even half correct, and ive never met a person who claims to have either. Yet for some reason everyone still trusts the documentaries about all the stuff they dont know about...

>pol is one of the dumbest boards with an average IQ below 90
>below 90
>The image you're referencing was proven a fabricated hoax
>maybe, because the real average seems to be 80 or so
>80
>below 90
brainlet detected, kys Hans

It must be the dumbest board if you actually fell for those statistics.

>Sup Forums
>trying to increase their intelligence

Fucking kek

IQ is not the same as education. Even if you read books you will not raise your iq. Chances are with an iq of 90 you will not even understand most of the books about logic, math, science or philosophy.
You can be uneducated but at the samw time have a high iq, so educating yourself will be easier.

Speaking of books, any reccommendations OP?

>I believe any meme graph that's posted on Sup Forums

Maybe it isn't a meme graph and it's brainlets like you who bring the average down. What a conundrum.

there were (((statistics)))

nice source. sage

Sup Forums attracts misfits of all stripes. There are quite a lot of smart people here since high intelligence is likely to make them a misfit in the first place. It also attracts the stupid, shitposters, and trolls. They're far more numerous.

It's not going to be surprising if IQ is a bit lower on Sup Forums. It's the drunken bar fight of the internet and IQ drops the more people get involved. Sometimes it gets so bad that IQ goes negative, like the Q larps or the cbts nonsense.

I fuck your mum