Cop kills guy for holding a can of lighter fluid

>An Oklahoma City officer has been charged with second degree murder in connection to the fatal shooting of a suicidal man in November. Court records filed Dec. 5 show that Oklahoma >City Police Department Sgt. Keith Sweeney faces a complaint of murder in the second degree or the alternative of manslaughter in the first degree. He was booked through the Oklahoma County Jail on the complaint early Tuesday. According to police, officers responded to reports of a suicidal person around 2:40 a.m.When officers arrived on-scene, they say Pigeon was holding a bottle of lighter fluid and threatening to light himself on fire. The officers attempted to get Pigeon to drop the lighter fluid and get on the ground, but he did not comply. Court documents show that Officer Troy Nitzky deployed a bean bag shotgun, striking Pigeon in the left hip. Sergeant Sweeney then discharged his weapon striking Pigeon five times. Pigeon was provided medical attention but died on scene.
>Be cop
>Kill non threatening mentally ill guy

Sup Forums boot lickers will defend this.

youtube.com/watch?v=BvChaajJQrw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q
pastebin.com/GzbNjTvi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this the new raid method? Reminds me of the wh*te stuff.

>Is this the new raid method?
no. Don't like seeing the truth piggy?

lol wut

why did he start shooting? I mean he knew it was lighterfluid. rofl
how incompetant can cops even be in the US?
What exactly do you guys do in your police academy?

These cops are always so spun up and fearful, their own cop shoots a bean bag gun and the other one shits himself and unloads on the suspect who clearly has his hands visible and hasn't made any aggressive move towards the police.

This is what you get when your cops are all a bunch of dim witted D+ student former high school football stars.

>What exactly do you guys do in your police academy?
Let in anyone with a pulse

His buddy shot a beanbag so he thought it was open season

so, assisted suicide then.

They literally will not hire you if you have too high of an IQ....let that sink in. They also seem to love hiring ex-military with ptsd issues.

They only spend like three weeks in training...I'll never call the cops unless I have too as I'm more likely to be killed then helped.
Generally you should try helping someone who is suicidal.

Shut up nigger. You're only supposed to do 1 post per thread.

UR POST IS CANCER. rofl

t.officer small dick

This. I remember the lawsuit years ago from the guy who was denied academy entrance because he scored too highly on the IQ test. They said it was indicative that he would easily become bored with the mundane and repetitive nature of the work. Yeah sure. They just don't want intelligent policemen. They want pit bulls in too-tight shirts shouting twister moves to a scared drunk guy in a hallway before they end his life.

I'm black, nigger. You can't even compete. Keep replying tho. Every reply means 1 less bump.

blue genocide when ?

>Generally you should try helping someone who is suicidal.
He did help him, helped him achieve his goal, problem ?

Target practice

no more (you)'s for you nigger pig
come on now you know what I meant

some police shootings are justified but this one aint. how could anyone defend this?

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q

>"Drop it right now or I will shoot you."
>Doesn't drop it.
>Gets shot.
Hmmm...

Non threatening
Murika
He's coming right for us
Ratatatatat

Another shill thread. Another day. Sage

Bumping.

All these slide threads because you know Roy Moore is going to win and you're going to all be salty af?

Why do they even take them to court at this point, you know he's going to be cleared of all charges

time checks out 11111
you got a point though....
guy says he needs help from the police, he wants to die.
police respond, he dies.

you want the cops to force him into a padded room?
maybe in some circumstances, but at least he wasnt trying to kill a bunch of other people.

Yo what the fuck why did he shoot him LMAO. Why? Literally made no sense.

>I'm gonna kill myself I'll do it
>Not if I kill you first!

????????????

>if you kill yourself you win
He lost

BBC is a myth and it's all you dumb niggers have left

a leaf being a cuck bootlicker, surprise,surprise....

Only criminals hate the police

#maga

Found the badge licker

HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE A GOO BOY

Wonder if the guy posted on Sup Forums

Lick the boot leaf
In your degenarate dystopia you probably get shot if you dont suck tranny cock anyways hahahha
BOOTLICKA

>They also seem to love hiring ex-military with ptsd issues.
This is false though. They do love hiring scumbags and jackasses though. Regardless of background, military or not. Upstanding individuals will have a nearly impossible or actually impossible time becoming police.

Not doing something a cop says is not a death sentence, you establishment faggot. That is fucking murder. Go die, faggot

This.
It's called "sympathetic" fire, I believe. It's also piss poor trigger discipline.

In short, K-Mart training at K-Mart prices.

>it's another every single user in the world could do a better job but not a single one of them will ever consider applying for the job episode

>why did he start shooting?
Because he's a piece of trash and a murderer that needs to be deleted from the planet? It's damn common among the nigger force.

Thats unreal

I wish, it's fucking difficult if you don't want to go to work in a shithole like a major city department. And the standards of today are nothing like they were 20 or 30 years ago.

Oh we are. Don't worry about that. Men are coming to replace these trash niggers.

Nigger.

The shit they were yelling want even distinct, shill faggot. It was just a bunch of noise and then a murder.

>don't put your hands behind your back
>puts hands behind his back
>don't do that again or we'll shoot
>puts hands behind back quickly and gets shot
WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING!?

pastebin.com/GzbNjTvi
list of Antifa

>fearful
Nothing here in that video involved fearfulness on the part of those niggers. They're just niggers, and as niggers they live for this shit.

No shill faggot nice of that is audible. Your barely hear "get on the ground" and "shoot." and he was given NO time to actually do it. A second and a half later, he is murdered.

>"Hey, drop that soda can!"
>"W-wha...?"
*BANG*

>fearful
Nothing here in that video involved fearfulness on the part of those niggers. They're just niggers, and as niggers they live for this shit.

No shill faggot none of that is audible. Stop pulling shit from your ass. You barely hear "get on the ground" and "shoot." and he was given NO time to actually do it. A second and a half later, he is murdered.

This was one department, not national policy

>math teacher says 1+1=3
that's wrong
>are you going to teach math? then shut up

>Be cop
>shoot innocent man who wants to live
>dies
>be cop
>shoot suicidal man with non lethal weapon to prevent him to die
>dies

well if the guy wanted to die, why stop the cop?