Drumpf BTFO by Keith Olbermann!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drumpf BTFO by Keith Olbermann!!!!!!!!!!!!

Based

wow this guy has drank so much of their Koolaid he's delusional

read what Olbermann said again, is this how a normal, adult, man is supposed to converse? is this considered appropriate by his employers? Again, WOW.

>literal autistic screeching

Pottery.

Calm down olberman jeez

Trump is the best thing happened since George Washington and founding fathers, he has triggers these "lefties" into insanity! Beauty is that these old fucks and "lefty" morons don't realize is that internet does not forget and it does not forgive. :D If they can bring shit up from 20 years ago to use against Trump and others, who's to say same won't be done to them in decade to come?! :D

I thought Bathtub Boy's mom took his Twitter machine away

kill yourself shill rat

>is this considered appropriate by his employers
Well, yes, this is what his audience wants to hear, so of course it's appropriate.

>Thinking anyone wants things to calm down.
Right when things are getting good? I don't think so.

trump curse when?

>writes a book titled "Trump is Motherfucking Crazy"
>he tweets things like that out
Talk about projection, wow. He should genuinely be locked in a loony bin.

How surprising he claimed he was leaving political commentary only to come back a few days later when he realized nobody gave a shit.

Dude's genuinely lost his fucking mind, it looks like the Trump Curse has already struck.

>More than one year after the election
>Still butthurt
>Daily saltmine
Kek, I can't get enough!

lunatic. so bad at the game.

Didn't he swear off politics last week or something? Guess that didn't last.

> 1995 - ESPN
> 2010 - MSNBC
> 2016 - GQ
> 2018 - Unemployed
> 2020 - Bum ranting in the gutter

The downward career arc of Olbermann continues apace.

The walls are closing in for the kid-touchers.
Colbert's next.

Drumpf is a faggot along with his white trash anime posting soyboy brigade

You do realize he's a card carrying commie who literally wants gulags everywhere.

Got your president's mixed up. it's Barry's 'wife' who had the penis.

>wants democratically elected president removed from office, based not on evidence, but on his own feels
>has such a lack of self awareness that he calls said president a 'motherfucking traitor'
Imagine being a 70 year old man and being this much of a cunt. These fucking commies can't stand when they don't get their way. Can't wait for Moore to win tomorrow. The salt will be epic

He also worked for Fox in the late 90s/early 00s. Murdoch said somewhere around 2005 "Olbermann? He's crazy. I fired him."

Temper temper, that's not how you act professional

Wew, that pic is jewy af

Its weird how casual David Frum is considering his propaganda led to the deaths of around 2 million people

Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1% Trumps approval rating is 37.1%

So higher than before he was elected? Nice!!

8 years here we come

>be leaf
>call the leader of literally any other country a 'faggot'

Is olbermann gonna be okay, lads?

Are there suspicions about colbert being molester or something? I want to know moar, i hate that guy.

>cutting the date off old tweets

Kek

yes. but he's also a serial liar (wew, what a surprise) who's relevance is in an unstoppable decline so I guess coming here, his interactions appear to recieve a bump from the aimless/usefull autists, sad!

OP is keith obviously or his shill. you need to swallow this pill

Show me who you walk with, and i'll tell you who you are.

It's just funny that people are his reaction and don't see how ridiculous it is. People actually liked his post.

>traitor

wait, is he still on the russian hacking meme?

someone get the man some water

>libtard traitor yells at president over dubious ties with a sovereign country we're not at war with.
>Dems unironically still living in the cold war

>TRUMP IS FUCKING CRAZY
LMAO NICE AVATAR KEITH LOOK IN THE MIRROR YOU ABSOLUTE FRUITCAKE

HOW UNHINGED CAN A LEFTIST GET HES PROBABLY PUSHING IT TOTAL NUTTER

How are people not banned from twitter for this kind of abuse

quick question: what do they think what comes after drumpf? a new obama? kek

You can only get banned from twitter if you're to the right of Chairman Mao.

Which is plenty to be re-elected. Cry harder, Big Poppa Trump has another seven years.

Trump amazes me. He has a magical ability to make his critics adopt a hysterical, hypocritical nonsensical approach to simply talking about him.

Example: Soviet apologists and enablers are going full Red Scare because he won the election fairly by an electoral college blowout.

Simply. Amazing.

Lol that face. Your Prime Minister is a faggot.

Didn't he make some huge announcement like 5 days ago about how he's done talking about Trump? Cunts off his rocker.

i thought he retired because trump was done for. kek. right nigga.

i hear keith likes it in the pooper

>is this considered appropriate by his employers?
He got fired a few weeks ago.

Is this legal to insult the POTUS like that in public ?

Keith lost his mind and his show!

It is... just beware of the trump curse

Remember when this guy used to present a veneer of professionalism?

Please noone ever shit on this guy ever. I like his style, he's so genuinely happy to know these memes that you can feel it. Go out there and make the world a better place lil buddy

Actually if you look at the RV and LV the average is 42-43%

>romneys fucking face
kek
I fucking love trump

Is he ever not assblasted?

It's how nu males talk. They are basically brainwashed hysterical women. Remember the you're a fucking white male guy

No

of course it is, it's called free speech
get with the program
it allows people to call Trump things
it also allows Trump to be POTUS

freedom has both good and bad
Trump is goooood

LOL. OMG. The Trump curse keeps smacking this asshole in the face and he just gets up off the mat and steps right into it again. It is literally like watching a retard step on the same rake over and over. I could watch it all day. Does that make me a bad person?

Shills get the rope.

>be leaf
>call American president faggot
>forgets is leaf

Fuck off le reddit phag

He already lost his Internet "show" that he did for GQ

It's just a shitposter mate, not a shill.

edgy

Olbermann is a retard, but it is true that things will not calm down. Either he will resign, be impeached, die of a shitty diet or this will continue for the rest of his term.

How did you get this thru the spam filter ?

>Finds out who posted it
>Leafposting

Observable decrease in shills since exshareblue user gave us 7 threads on their tactics.
Heaps of trash distraction threads, but in thread shills are reduced ... I like it.