Trump: Let's Make America Great Again!

Trump: Let's Make America Great Again!

Also Trump: *lets millions of poor and sick people die because they couldn't afford medical attention*

not now alien queen. You are literally worst girl

worst girl

So english is a second language for you?

Fuck taxes and fuck poor people

Who's gonna pay for it?

millions of poor people can get cheap healthcare in mexico

Why do shills use MHA for their shitty top text bottom text memes they use to spout Facebook tier garbage

LEFT

CAN'T

MEME

Drama Queen with guns u can demand healthcare

Not OP, but he does make a point - Trump needs to take care of Americans if he wants to make the country "Great", Mexico shouldn't be doing that.

Die shariablue. Die.

It's like an anime boomer meme.

No they believe in the Freedom to not pay for someone elses healthcare

Implying the government buys us guns.*

I appreciate that concepts of basic liberty are completely alien to the left, but you can at least try to follow along here. Rights which require other people to do something for you by force of law are immoral (paying for your healthcare). Rights which require other people to abstain from doing something TO you are not (preventing you from owning firearms).

Same thing every time. When does everyone's AR parts get paid for? Some guy wants a Nam AR setup. Will the government pay for it?

>look at the insane prices for meds
>instantly thankful I live in a country where it's paid for by the state
I don't understand how americans even survive. I'd never want to live in a country where it's every man for himself like that.

If you can't afford health care, you should try getting a minimum wage job.

How many Swedish companies are developing meds in Sweden? Genuinely curious.

>if you let poor and sick people to die, you will not have them anymore

unlike what EU is doing right now

u dont have a right 2 some1 else's skills

>Freedom to buy property

>But not the freedom to take the property of others to buy things for "everyone"

Worst girl
Mei Hatsume best girl

>AMERICANS ARE LITERALLY DYING ON THE STREET BEFORE OBAMACARE!
>I WAS STEPPING ON CORPSES WHEN I ARRIVED AT SFO IN 2005!

How many times does this obvious troll need to post low tier bait before you self control lacking absolute mouth breathing fucking retards stop responding to it? You are worse than niggers with this shit.

It's one guy. He used to just do Froppy, then branched out to other characters.

>KILL EM ALL
>LET GOD SORT THEM OUT

Freedom to buy guns =/= paying for lazy shit heads doctor visits

What? You are free to buy a gun or a full health insurance.

I believe there's Astra-Zeneca, which is British/Swedish.

>owning a gun
No one is supplying you with the gun. It has to be bought with your own money. A right.
>getting your health care for free
You are either expecting doctors to give for it for free (slavory) or you want someone else to pay for it (theft). Not a right.

Fucking kek. This is the shittest meme I've ever seen. The 'freedom to universal healthcare' makes no fucking sense. What does that even mean?! The retard who made this thought to himself 'What do Conservatives value most? I know; freedom. Let's try to trick them by associating a service provided by the government through taxation with freedom! Then they'll get on board'. And OP either fell for it or is a sneaky leftist who thinks everyone is as dumb as him.
Tl;dr Fuck off, OP, your memes are shit.

Heathcare is a service retard, services cost money.

Nothing personal goy

I hope you and everyone else is remembering to sage.

Look at all of these newfags. This thread is Sup Forums culture.

of course. I never post in shit threads without it!™

Nice re-wording there, Eurocuck. But it still won't work, nigger.

Guns=Right
Health Care=Commodity, not a right.

0/10. lrn2troll.

>freedom to guns
>freedom to universal healthcare
Are they in captivity or something? WTF is that even means?

One of these things gives the populace its power over its own government.

The other forces other people to pay for your dumb shit.

You have the right to pay for both of those things.

I'll bite. I'm not forced to buy guns with other peoples money; or fined for not doing so.

Negative rights: do what you want.

Positive rights: I'm entitled to your stuff 'cuz I'm a lazy piece of shit.

That's a weird way to spell Himiko Toga

is free health care in the constitution.......?.....no.........then fuck off

>Expecting leftist weebs to have brains
There's a weirdly enormous gap in intelligence between left wing weebs and right wing weebs

Obama care was shit, it lets blacks and latinos leech off whites

>Also Trump: *lets millions of poor and sick people die because they couldn't afford medical attention*
how does mandating they buy insurance help them if they can't afford it?

>>instantly thankful I live in a country where it's paid for by the state
you pay taxes to cover the cost and its probably more than my health insurance costs.
yet, you think its free.

>to not pay for someone elses healthcare
>Implying that's not what insurance is.
>Implying taxes don't already pay the medical care of illegals and dead head nigger gov employees.
If America wanted to solve this, they would go after the FDA and the racket they have set up making pharmaceutical companies pay more to get their shit considered, reviewed in a reasonable amount of time, and approved.
Also, doctors charge people for tests not performed because they get kick backs for using a company's medical machines x number of times. The entire medical system from gov level to the doctors is full of corruption that raises the prices on everything.

Guns are a form of healthcare. Tried and true medication tested on crippled horses and rabid dogs for centuries.

When the right to universal healthcare will be written into the Constitution then you will get it nignog. Until then fuck off.

Insurance is not mandatory in the US and you get 1000 times more benefits from private insurance than state insurance for the same price. Fuck off continental.

i have to buy my own gun.
get it?

And that was a good thing.

Do you honestly think somebody would be dumb enough to not figure out that you are the OP?

free guns? i could get onboard with that!

saged

Without Obamacare there would still be Medicaid. Ironically it's ObamaCare that makes it so people can't afford health care anymore. If the government wasn't involved at all it would be as cheap as possible. So if you really cared about poor people you would want to get rid of ObamaCare.

>Right to own something
vs
>Right to take something from others by force

There, now go kys commie.

I didn't know americans get guns for free

Where in the Bill of Rights does it say gib me free helfcare, faggot?

There is zero contradiction. Republicans believe in the freedom to pay for guns, and they believe in the freedom to pay for healthcare. They don't believe in the right to get free guns, nor do they believe in the right to get free healthcare. Typical yuro-cuck, fucking gas yourself.

>Doesn't force people to buy healthcare if they don't want
How is this the same as taking healthcare away?

Yep.. And?... The absolute state of shills these days.. it's depressing. Such little effort.

I wish America was still Anglo. I wish you guys were all blue eyed white people still.

Universal is not a synonym of freedom.

Libtards.

“OMG, boomers are destroying our economy with their free medical care”

“Everybody should have free medical care”

Pick one.

>buy guns
>buy healthcare

what is the difference?

(there is none)

>look at the insane prices for meds

who developed those drugs and why do they have to give them to you for free?

do the Swedes develop new drugs or do they resell drugs developed elsewhere

also how big is your army?

>*lets millions of poor and sick people die because they couldn't afford medical attention*
Sounds good to me. Also, you're not entitled to other people's work. You're entitled to buy treatment, just like you're entitled to buy a gun. Government does not give you guns.

So do I, but Europe is the homeland, and you guys need to make sure the same thing doesn't happen.

This shill also used that frog girl from the show to make similar propaganda.

>Republicans believe people should be able to own things but don't think everyone should be given endless free shit, what hypocrites

pathetic