I hate to ask this, but could this be /ourRabbi/?

youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuAy2xkeniY
youtube.com/watch?v=Jhpqvktx9TY
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=WuAy2xkeniY

youtube.com/watch?v=Jhpqvktx9TY

I think this is the same guy from Religulous that Bill Maher went to interview but then walked out on.

The reporter insinuates that he's at anti-semite at one point. I think he's too redpilled for western media.

Israel is literally going to become the Jewish version Saudi Arabia. The Knesset is fractured and the country will eventually follow.

No stone will be left standing upon another.

Anti-zionist non-leftie jews are based. Shame there's not a lot of em

>/ourguy/
>a jew
pick one and only one

based rabbi

how the fuck are there still prophecy posting faggots here

Roy Cohn is /ourguy/

bump
based rabbi

>does know Orthodox Jews hate Zionists
You must learn the enemy before you can crush them user

That's why the Jews hate Kushner.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

you earned 0.01 shekels, good goy.

eh, still believes non Jews are goyim and stuff.

Nah that's talmud. He only uses the Torah.

Hasidics have always been /ourjews/
New fags can't explain this

yeah show us more of how much of a fucking kike you are.

He is an ultra Orthodox Jew who thinks that only can or the messiah can recreate Israel, and attempt by jews to do this will prevent or delay it

Being anti zion doesnt mean hes anti jew.

The anti crowd wants to prevent oy vey the goyim know tier awakenings since it ruins their camo in goy nations and makes people aware of semite power.

Hes protecting the tribe

He's not wrong.

There's nothing to explain. If you genuinely believe that you're a bigger goy than any plebbitor who roams this board. Or a Jew, either is completely possible.

The biggest jew cuck out there is a fuckwit.

I wouldn't say that they are based. I read Norman Finkelstein "Holocaust industry" and sure, he does point out how Holocaust is used to make profit or in politics, but as a lefty he shills for blacks and other minorities. Based Jew would be a nationalist that doesn't profit from Holocaust or shill for immigration.

NIce.

Zionist Neocon Globalists are the (((problem))), and they use the (((media))) to manipulate Most of the Jewish Tribe

>non-leftie

>Based Jew would be a nationalist
Then he'd be a zionist. And Israel only benefits from having it's undesired neighbors fight amongst themselves and immigrate to other nations.

Yes, but real problem is that we let those people to immigrate, and this problem would still exist without Israel.

It's just a tactic to make people go: hmm I guess some Jews are ok.

Well it's gonna keep on existing as long as Israel does.

Absolutely not. Anti-Zionism is a leftist thing.
I'm opposed to Jewish scheming, lying, promotion of degeneracy, and promotion of nation destroying immigration policies. And in general I'm opposed to the ways Jews flex their power in American and the rest of the West.
I don't care about Israel or Zionism outside of Jews using their influence to steer America's foreign policy in a pro-Israel direction.

You think pakis, poos and algerians will stop to immigrate to Europe if Israel is gone? In fact, if you think Jews are worse then having Israel is a better option, because guess were they will flee.

Fuck israel bitch

If the government of Israel were gone, then what would stop most of them from fleeing there instead of europe?

I don't think you understand my point. Take indian for example. He does not give a fuck about Israel, he just wants to immigrate to UK for a better job or whatever, and laws in UK allow that. Israel existing or not would not help us here. Same thing with algerians and other africans immigrating to France.

>Based Jew would be a nationalist
KEK
Jew didnt support their birth nation
They're dirty refugees that then decided to claim right to Palestinian occupied land
Would you call the European refugees nationalists for taking part of Germany?
Ridiculous.

It does not matter what they did, I'm talking about what would be better right now.

I agree, but the fact remains that anti-Zionism is a leftist thing and if you are an anti-Zionist you are a LEFTIST FAGGOT.
Being an anti-Zionist entails crying about Palestinians. Go join the campus anti-Israel protests like the good little LEFTIST FAGGOT that you are.

Wrong.

Oh you're right in that case, yeah Israel's existence would probably have a fairly negligible effect on immigration rates from those countries...as long as they remain politically stable.

But it's obvious that the highest amount of immigrants come from complete wartorn shitholes like Iraq, Syria and Libya. Nations that have fell afoul of zionist/western interests one way or another

You seem to have fallen into the trap of thinking that not liking or caring about Israel is equivalent to hating Israel.
Leftists hate Israel.
I just want them to fuck off and mind their own business.
You are an anti-Zionist because you are a LEFTIST FAGGOT.

torah is the law
zionists defecate on it

>Rivers of blood

Fucking plagiarist

A based Jew is a dead one.

we don't /ourk*ke/ here,moshe

badass rabbi. seriously on point, and the nicest jerry curls on any orthodox ever. /ourrabbi/, definitely.

did you even listen to the man? talmudic jews are the enemies, messianic jews (torah only, no talmud) are alright

only religious guy i follow is brother nathanael