How long does she have lads? What will happen when she goes? Will Australia become a (((republic)))?

How long does she have lads? What will happen when she goes? Will Australia become a (((republic)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bi-partisan_appointment_republican_model
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she's dead already. royalty have the same audience as big brother tv shows

Most likely not mate. There’ll be some other person to take her place. Tbh I don’t necessarily care about the queen, I care about whether my pet kangaroo is gonna get raped by a married gay couple.

>God Save the Queen

What kind of power does the queen still have in Aus??

nothing. But no one gives a shit and too lazy to change flag and blah blah blah

>Will Australia become a (((republic)))?
Nope. Even less support than the last push.

>Gay marriage
>Become Republic

Just fuck my shit up

Same old. Government is in Her name, so Her Majesty and/or the GG can dismiss it.

Why reject the britbongs? All countries that did became shit holes. See south afrika, india and usa

>Why reject the britbongs?
Because we are a pathetic and doomed people.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN MATEY's, I DO PLEDGE MY ALLEGIANCE TO THE FUTURE MONGREL QUEEN :DDD

Republicanism died in the 90s because Turnbull's republic model was unliked by a lot despite wide spread support at the time.
I'm glad he failed. While he's better than Shorten, Turnbull's a weak dog.

>Turnbull's republic model was unliked
what was his model

the news here saying that exactly what we should become

>whether my pet kangaroo is gonna get raped by a married gay couple.

>banter stops

Similiar to Germany and Greece's, where the President isn't really elected by the people but is the Head of State. Most wanted to directly elect a president, like in the US.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bi-partisan_appointment_republican_model

Wish we had a mommy queen gf desu

>Similiar to Germany and Greece'
Which is certainly telling.

The kind of power where you should stay where you are and not come to Australia. .. you sub species of sub human poo in loo

whats wrong with leaders that aren't elected by the voters? the voters are retarded and are unable to think rationally, hitler planned to turn germany into a republic with the fuhrer being elected by a senate

Choice is obvious make Kylie Minogue queen.. problem solved

I'm not disagreeing with you, universal suffrage gave the vote to too many people apathetic or uneducated to politics, and it's made worse here through mandatory voting, but, during the campaign, due to their advertisements, the people gained an elitest perception of the republicans, who sought the change not for the people of Australia, but for personal gain.

When she does the last connection to our empire dies. The final nail in the coffin of old Britannia. It will be a fucking sad day for many nationalists. Even if they don’t like her personally, it’s what she represents.

Because it's even more of an unashamed plutocracy/Sorosocracy.
Any election is inherently a sham.

but the minds of the voters are controlled by the media anyway, surely if a president was not elected by the state they would have more power to remove the soros's, one could try and redpill him and he would have the power to act, remember nixon was aware of the jews but did not have the power to remove them

>they would have more power to remove the soros
Why? They would specifically have less, as they're beholden directly to them, instead of being at least thought of as answering to the people.
And they'd have no reason to do anything for the people.

>Will Australia become a (((republic)))?
Which one is Australia, again - the one near New Zealand, or the one near Germany?

i hope charles unites the anglosphere.....we need a king who isnt afraid to tell govt to stfu

i want to be proud of my flag again,i want to restore the empire.

give canadians kiwis and aussies full access to live and work in the uk and vice versa,sure we will have a few muds but there will be millions of whites shifting about.

its time for the anglo desporia to return and recolonize london!

in a weird way you do,america worships celebs and dynasty rulers such as the bushes and clintons

trump deffo has king material desu

Take away God and noble monarchs, and the people will instead worship the trash they're allowed. Just the way of humans.

Appoints the governor-general, they get all the BS reserve power.

in japan the shrine maidens spoke for their god.....they was the celebs of their time,now? its anime and celebs

in europe we stopped listening to preists and holy wise men and replaced them with celebs

shame really....the hollywood actor living in his or her mansion with 5 cars and a swimming pool knows nothing about the plight of someone who has to choose between money to eat or spend on heating in the winter.

they talk down from their ivory tower in beverly hills and tell us what to think,cheeky buggers.

this

Sadiq Kan will be elected as the new Queen and things gonna be business as usual.

United Anglican Realms.

Deport all non european descendants (tolerating indigenous Maori, Abos, eskimos due to negligent numerical value).