>oy vey I'm losing
>look at me look at me I need help
>be a good sport goyim!
>GIME GIME GIME
>oh yes goyim, such a good sportsman
>we're all racing ourselves and not each other goyim
>btw I'm first, gods chosen

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsday.dallasnews.com/other-sports/moresports/2017/12/10/live-updates-follow-along-47th-bmw-dallas-marathon
youtube.com/watch?v=p31aGy_jD3E
youtube.com/watch?v=eM9TJJi9eWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would have won, then gone back and helped her to the finish line.

Do you get something for winning the marathon? The Good Goy Points she got for helping might have been a better reward if there even was one.

just leave her in the dust for others to run over

goyim is plural of goy

I really dont understand people who really care about some other guys rolling the ball from one side of the field to another and overreacting as if it was THEIR victory.

first and foremost you won nothing, you've been sitting amd watching those guys who won, and they dont even know you.
Second is that those othet ball rolling guys not only participating, but actually spen their entire lives doing a completely useless activity that provides no practicsl benefit even worse than modern art.

What a retarded girl, that was too easy. This is what they do with bible every day in church and with black history lesson.

damn, the way her knees hit the asphalt
must have hurt like hell

Yes goyim, help your supe... I mean the less fortunate!

>but actually spen their entire lives doing a completely useless activity
Soy boy detected.

>left bitch was literally on verge of collapsing
>right bitch was perfectly fine and even able to help left bitch across the line without much effort

If right bitch even cared she would have *already* passed her. How are you going to compete with the trannies when you're literally not even trying to win?

>even worse than modern art
lost me there, nothing is more useless than modern art.

Physical activity/entertainment is inherently more valuable to society than a half open can of spaghettios or whatever else passes for "art" these days.

This is such a perfect example of the Jewish psychology. Remember Jews do this any chance they can get, their culture trains them to do this, and they brag about it to other Jews, it made a good story to tell all her friends how she exploited the Aryan's sympathy and beat her.

This is the sort of thing we need to convert to fables and pass on to our children to warn them of the dangers of showing weakness to people whose survival depends on it.

>the aryan chadette runner and the virgin jewess deceiver

auschwitz mode unlocked

empathy
i imagine social outcasts can't actually develop that

Dude wft is wrong with that guy.

This is literally the jew condensed into 10 seconds. It's how they are and always will be. Outside of 144k of them.

actually good idea.subtle warnings everywhere.these people are fucking treachery.

then its not the jew you need to worry about, its your own sense of moral superiority, that you must stoop to help others beat you because you feel morally content. Meanwhile the world and especially the Jews laugh at you.

Muscle just weighs you down.

Modern art can be used as utility items, like some fucked up ugly vase is still a vase, can put flowers in it or take some shitty painting and cover the hole in the wall with it.
The point is at least moden art is an item/object, you could use it as a paper weight, dust collector or hit somebody in the head wirh it.
Sportsmen are a waste of good oxygen they produce nothing at all.

Entertainment to the masses is what it is..
Advertising to companys and the being proud of muh countrypersons achievements ...

your right though, its a pile of shite

Hope she was disqualified, that was assisted and shouldn't count, the dirty cheating ugly fuck that she is...

Lel the lady being helped reaches for the finish wtf. She obviously was beaten. No white man would claim that as a victory.

what a cunt. never help the jew.

Sports are there for my entertainment. Nothing more. It's a spectacle. In this life I've managed to get stuck between man children who paint their faces sxream and argue over sports etc., and then a bunch of utterly unbearable and unpleasant edgelords who do gay edgy shit and hate on everyone else. I mean one group are mentally stunted, the other group are low self esteem assholes. Take your pick I guess.

Could i get a source on that lady's being a jew?

That video is, imo, constructive proof by itself that she's a jew.

can tell by her jewish mannerisms, clear as day. i can sniff out a jew 100 miles away.

Jew at heart, but i want to rub this in a friend's face. The greedy bitch is a psychiatrist though. And luterman sounds pretty German. Would be pottery if it was a jew taking advantage of a German and claiming victory.

the girl who helped is jewish

This,

Both are jewish, stop trying to spot semitic deception everywhere Sup Forums

>stop being a bad goy
good goy

>women
>sport

Unless you can prove you made millions by avoiding sports your just as usless as those people who sit and watch people play sports

>Luterman
It was a jewish girl who helped.

these are retards

what the fuck is wrong with these retards? maybe they are reverse psychology shills?

lol the lady she helps shows no appreciation at all and is only thinking about winning.

you get price money

/thead

Women are weak.

>watching niggerball in 2017

Perfect representation for the US and their greatest ally.

Found the Jew

BRAPPP

Space bars are hard.

This right here, the publicity she'll get for being shabba goyim of the year will rake in some nice dollars

Shes a psychiatrist in NY, is that proof enough for you? And dont worry goy, the director of the race, Marcus Grunewald, said carrying her accross the line is all good, so nothing to see here. And the blonde girl was her pacer, not a marathon participant. These people are beyond parody.

sportsday.dallasnews.com/other-sports/moresports/2017/12/10/live-updates-follow-along-47th-bmw-dallas-marathon

The blonde is also a j and she wasnt a marathon participant, she joined in mile 24.

like she should

Well fuck it's just a coordinated publicity stunt
Je... Girl power ! Amiright fellow white people

oh there was no price money, well ok, still a weird way to "win"

pathetic

What the hell are you talking about?
Was you watching bowling?

Why? What about the other women that are competing?

muricans are so fake, here 2 trans heralded as masters of tennis:
youtube.com/watch?v=p31aGy_jD3E
Because they couldn't muster a real female and to degenerate the noble sport.

Was it a women's only marathon or how come it's two women and not a pack of 20 niggers finishing first?

You need to read "The Way of Men" by Jack Donovan.

Look, quite frankly I do not see anything wrong with this, unless money was involved. If there wars a prize, then it's a case of pathological altruism. But other than that, the blonde chick is very clearly the victor, pushing that other girl over the finish line was simply an insignificant gesture of comradery.

>being an honorable upstanding person is somehow a jewish plot to undermine white people

Jokes on you. Stronger together you dumb cunts.

Just another Jewish lie.
They open their wounds for the cameras.
Jew pays blond to be her unwitting prop shill in Jewish theatrical sympathy play.

She could have been left in the asphalt but wasn't why should she betray the person that helped her, you're reasoning like a nigger.

Nevermind. The girl wasn't even a runner. The lady didn't win shit because she wouldn't have been able to finish the race on her own.

>humility is now a sin
Fuck off you merchant.

This is how modern Israel state was created.

>Perfect representation for the US
They're running a fucking MARATHON

>Incidentally, administrators of the non-elite race did deliberate before giving Self the victory, ruling that she would have won even if she hadn’t received assistance. Runner-up Caitlin Keen said she had no complaint with the result.
What? there was no way she would have won

>Yes, goy you must obviously be Jewish if you refuse to help G*ds chosen people.

Lift any rock of degeneracy and a Jew scurries into the darkness.
Jew knows imagery like this elicits sympathy hires pretty blond stumbles before the finish line/cameras......see fellow white people we deserve compassion even though we are exploiting you.
Subconscious blondes everywhere will frown at you as you pay no attention to a stumbling Jew

and alll the rest of you:

>THE KID ON THE RIGHT IS NOT COMPETING IN THE MARATHON.

SHE'S A HIGH SCHOOL KID RUNNING TWO MILES AS PART OF A RELAY TEAM.

>THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT COMPETITORS.

SHe's just a nice kid helping the actual marathon runner cheat her way to victory.

Don't know if you've noticed but they are attacking on all fronts. Sport is being completely pozzed. From trans covert and overt participation to obvious political ban on Russians with the occasinal niglet in gymnastics. The last one is clear spit in the face since thiss one has an artistic component to it. That roided sheeboon wouldn't win anything if it was correctly judged:
youtube.com/watch?v=eM9TJJi9eWw

(((Grunewald))) said he's 6 million percent sure she would have, goy.

not her pacer, a high-schooler running a 2.5 mile leg of a relay

her time was just under 3 hours which is about 40 MINUTES slower than the women's world record, so I don't know what kind of marathon this is to have such a snail-like "champion".

I would totally marry Ariana Luterman

>trans covert and overt participation
Yeah, this shit gets me pretty mad too, it's ridiculous and should be stopped immediately.

>obvious political ban on Russians
to be fair on the Russian doping thing, they did it on a massive scale and did get caught, so the ban kind of is justified and I doubt the Olympic committee wanted to ban them, because that means less money for them, but were eventually forced to do so because of a combination of hard evidence and probably massive political pressure. Just to be clear I still find it rather funny and unfair that they got banned, since everyone and their mother takes all kinds of performance enhancing drugs and it certainly is more of a political move than a decision made because of fairness and sportsmanship, but they did use drugs and got caught. They should have banned individual athletes and leave it at that.

>That roided sheeboon wouldn't win anything if it was correctly judged
Now I have no idea about gymnastics so I can't talk about the judging component, but she certainly looks roided up.

Agreed

Never could understand that national solidarity thing of goyim. Why would they feel elated when one group of strangers roll a ball better than the other just because the first is made of individuals that were born in the same geographical as location with them?

I guess it's some pack mentality thing, which further proves that goyim are animals

Runners high is real.
Yes it's like a pain orgasm.
>The more it hurts, the more endorphins will wash over me when I finally collapse/stop.

Some of the lads I trained with don't even consider their run worthy until they've thrown up.
Daily reminder we evolved as persistence hunters, running down fucking antelopes and reindeer in the mid-day sun and snow. If you've never had your second wind and just ran for the love of it you've unironically never lived.

>interpreting a admirable act as something nefarious
>being programmed to be this jaded

KYS (...earnestly)

This. Just watch Spaceballs. Jews *love* tricking the goyim using the "may the best man win, put 'er there!" line followed by "FOOOLED YOUUU!!"

When will the goyim learn.

This. We bring about our own demise. Altruism is our downfall.

Absolutely Womyn ,ME FIRST

>B-bbut i helped you

Well watching someone self sacrifice for someone who is out group and the person doing so looks like you genetically is serious cause for alarm.

Surely that would be a disqualification

It's just a modern version of blood sports, which are way more interesting. They're starting to slowly make a comeback, though.

I think you are right.
I have no empathy and im a social outcast.

>lets her drop to the pavement 2 more times

Why do women suck at absolutely everything?

>marathon runners

Fucking disgusting and pathetic

Sprinting is Chad tier

Depends on the situation and who's involved.

I think in America it's due to the Anglo roots. The British promoted sports to keep their colonial population clustered together and not intermingling with the host people. Sports allows groups to socially interact with only each other and not have to deal with foreign social influence. Now public schools promote the shit out of them for the same reason.

this

DELET

>Google "Chandler Self"
>Every article talks of "winner" Chandler Self
>Inspiring
>One name drop of the girl who carried her

What an utter cunt, any decent human being would have let the blondie come first.

The funny thing is, he started falling after she saw that the blonde girl will win, in order to be a victim or get helped and win anyway kek

this is so pathetic. why would you help your competitor like that when it literally doesn't benefit you at all. i hope none of you would do this.

They should both be disqualified.