LEAKED YouTube Demonitization Proof

Someone has posted proof of how YouTube demonitizes"controversial" channels: twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqbsph

Turns out they farm it out to external companies. The author of this post describes how they select videos to censor and provides screenshots of the rubrics they follow.

bump

This stuff is like 1984. They want to mold and shape how we all think and it's fucking disturbing.

these fucking kikes...

>protected groups
African Americans

What?

>protected groups
Fucking hell, they've invoked the Endangered Species Act!

I get to use my oc again

the kikes / cianiggers have been doing this for the last 100 years, its just harder to (((shut it down))) on the internet.

3rd party company, fucking hell. Youtube can't even do the censorship themselves.

“There’s such an overwhelming amount of information now, we can search where you are, see what you’re looking at if you take a picture with your camera. One way to think about this is, we’re trying to make people better people, literally give them better ideas—augmenting their experience. Think of it as augmented humanity.”

checked
nice OC, i'm savin

>(((Respectfully))) presented

have another

bump

tl;dr
Create context.

plausible deniability. you have someone else do the work for you who you "check up on" once in a while, drop a few token bad apples out of the whole rotten bunch, and keep allowing them to pursue your actual agenda.
someone catches wind of the disgusting festering pile and then you can claim ignorance and drop the whole thing that's been dragged behind you all along.

then do it all over again with another third party company.

i would honestly be surprised if they had even 1 existant employee and not just a bunch of names/numbers that were pulled out of someones ass and then deodorized so it doesn't stink like the bullshit it is.

big if true

Comapny decides with servicew it provides.
This is somehow wrong...
You still can donate money to the creators and there are other sites lime yt

I mean I get the idea, but you complain about the wrong things.

>private company
>thinking not only should they allow content they don't want, but that they should fucking pay them for it

fucking commie niggers

This

bump, kikes wont slide this thread