Sup Forums have you ever been to a muslim nation?

Who has been in a predominately Muslim nation?

What did you experience?

What were the people like?

Was the food any good?

Could you talk to women?

Did the men just sit around all day and smoke cigarettes?

You live in one, you tell me what it's like.

I visited Sweden and now have a bad opinion of Islamic states

yeah, i am in one right now. it's fascinating to see what 50 years of oppressive an oppressive regimes policies has on a nation of people. Albania was on lock down for most of the 20th century so a lot of their practices have nothing to do with Islam, but rather dealing with the backwardness of the old communist regime.

I've went to Tunisia during the Arab springs. It was a nice, Mediterranean tourist location.

>What did you experience
The only thing you will experience in a predominantly muslim nation is division. Its always muslims vs whatever. They literally have to create an enemy so that they can exist.

>What were the people like
Ignorant but suprisingly confident and foolish.Muslims do not practice what they preach and ones that do are rare. Majority of them are vapid and easily controllable.

>Was the food any good?
I do not think this correlates, however I must say muslims are missing out on pork. Imagine there are multibillion people who still think eating fucking pork is unhealthy and will cast them to eternal damnation, that is how critical they are. Unless its a piss poor country with little natural resources food is always good.

>Can you talk to women?
No, but I sure want to murder them. I can only speak about Turkish women but if other muslim women are anything alike then they are shit-tier literally 0/10

>Does the mean just sit around and smoke all day?
Yes

Witty, nice.

I bet it was a lot like Finland at some point

>>Can you talk to women?
>No, but I sure want to murder them. I can only speak about Turkish women but if other muslim women are anything alike then they are shit-tier literally 0/10

I spent some time in the Thracian area of Turkey near Edirne once. Most of the women there were totally secular with only a few conservative women flaoting around.

Its not the about whether they are secular or muslim. Most of them are just natural born whores. Mostly because of how they are raised. I am more afraid of ones with burkas than the ones without. Females don't have to do anything besides not cheating or sitting around and waiting for possible matches.

I was there a few years ago, what has changed since ~2014 after the coup attempt and all of that?

and i am aware the coup didn't take place in 2014

I had the misfortune of being in Britain for a week, never again.

I live in one
muslims
shit
no
yes
yes

Do you mean just the London area or did you see other towns as well? Were you in Wales or Scotland?

I was in Brussels and Bruges in 2013, how has the situation changed? Is life so different now?

No. Would need seven figures cash to even consider going. Or like a angel from God saying go. What a terrible idea.

Money. Without it your chances of getting laid is really low. Inflation here right now is ass whooping. Decline in social values , divided nation , retarted traditions where the man is required to pay ransom to get married(even if you dodge this, getting married will still cost you a fortune). Last but not least: Education, education is a massive shitshow here, hell there is no education that you can speak of. Universities are a joke(literally , they are giving PhDs without thesis). Common core saps intelligence rather than nurturing. I mean I could probably go on for hours but the thing is Islam+Nation of Mutts and converts+corruption= every single aspect becoming awful

yes
turkey
the food was shit it was all kebab
eat kebab for 30 days and tell me it isnt shit
the country was beautiful
the people were ok
you just couldnt fuck with the women
or the dudes would watch you like a hawk

>Inflation here right now is ass whooping.
Interesting, when I was there last the Lira was pegged to the dollar at 2.5:1 if I remember correctly. When did they free float the currency?

I’ve been to London so yes

After the coup and the referandum.Also the goverments infalliable foreign policy , importing manifactured goods that were made by materials from Turkey in the first place , selling every coropartion to chinks, semites or other kind of foreigners.

the food was shit it was all kebab
eat kebab for 30 days and tell me it isnt shit

I am from Texas so when I am in a country that has Durrum I eat it because, sadly, it's the closest thing to a burrito I can find. Chicken, vegetables, pickled peppers and spices. I enjoy it.

çok zorlamışsın olmamış

>elling every coropartion to chinks, semites or other kind of foreigners
so did Erdogan nationalize these companies and then sell them off?

weekly protests by muslims where they trash everything but Brussels always was a shithole so no, not a lot has changed

A couple of times, Paris and London.

>or the dudes would watch you like a hawk
When I was in Turkey there was this sort of plain-clothed Stasi that would barge into all of these businesses and just stand there eyeballing the fuck out of everyone.

Never made your way to Morroco?

I've been to Germany. I absolutely hate the place, Almost got robbed by a T*rk. I beat him up while pretending to be Russian so his inbred cousins wouldn't fuck with me.

I will never ever go back to Germany ever again.

>Who has been in a predominately Muslim nation?
Saudi Arabian here.

>What did you experience?
Well, everything is going well, nothing going wrong as far as I know.

>What were the people like?
We're good, we don't do stupid shit to other people from Europe or US, I'm only talking about Saudis, I don't know about other fucked up nationalities roaming here like it's their own shitty countries.

>Was the food any good?
I'll be honest, our food is unhealthy because it's just fucking heavy (too much fat), so I wouldn't say that I like our dishes that much...

>Could you talk to women?
Yup, just be respectful.

>Did the men just sit around all day and smoke cigarettes?
That's before we had big prices jump on it, now people are quitting cigarettes because they can't afford the good ones anymore, only shitty stuff like Pall Mall or WEST.

There was this one alley of bars I would go to, forget the name of it, but it had the sister version of Manneken pis at the end of it.

I kind of live in one my city is 30+ percent Muslim

>I will never ever go back to Germany ever again.
Were you in any specific cities? Hamburg etc.?

What a disgusting picture, user. Can't blame you for beating the shit out of him.

Is there a big divide in the society? Do they stick to one end of the town or do they have their homes and establishments everywhere?

Well yes mostly the Muslim live in the poor localities, I have a mosque near my house but not a single Muslim lives in my locality, but it's not particularly a ghetto situation but something similar, people only visit those localities for the food

No.
Sweden has always been cucked

>Sweden has always been cucked
Finland is probably one of my favorite countries on this Earth. One of my favorite things to do with Russians is bring up the winter war and watch them piss themselves with anger.

About establishments, all the butcher in the city are Muslim so they have shops all around the city and other shops too, they do have establishments around the city

>people only visit those localities for the food
I've always preferred Indian food over the alternative. The range of spices is usually larger and tastier.

How does everyone get along then? Is there ever violence?

>have you ever been to a muslim nation?
i was in the dubai airport for a couple hours

Then you probably haven't experienced awadhi cuisine, their is no longer hindu or Muslim food just awadhi cuisine in my region the best of both worlds slow cooked and served cheap

Everyone gets along really well Muslim on Muslim violence is regular thing but i dont think their has been any big incident of Hindu /Muslim violence in my life time

>30+ percent Muslim
Would you say this is accurate?

I'e been to Tunisia, France and Germany
All poor shitholes with the natives trying to rob you at every turn
The food was okay.

I was once in germany

Yes

I was in Turkey for a month.

Huge economic inequality.
Hairy men and hairy women.
Food's alright, noting I don't eat at home.
Only spoke to other expats and the more intelligent turks, the ones that are not religious, speak english, shave their face, and can afford education, car and a good life.

Honestly in my (very limited and gated) experience it was like how I imagine a medieval kingdom, you have the mass population of peasants who live a completely different life from the land owning aristocracy, have different views, different goals, different beliefs even.
Again, I didn't get to experience the common man's life there, as a foreigner you really don't get in touch with the normal turks, even as a bulgarian. Fuck, I thought we were poorer than them, but when I say I am bulgarian at a street vendor or something they try to con me thinking I have money to throw.

Been to Yemen and Oman, Yemen is the biggest fucking shithole of a country I've ever experienced. Oman was actually quite nice, friendly people. Strange that 1 country is alright then it's neighbour is arguably probably the worst if not one of the worst Countries

>Yemen is the biggest fucking shithole of a country I've ever experienced.
Glad you survived your journey there...

>Honestly in my (very limited and gated) experience it was like how I imagine a medieval kingdom
I've thought the same thing in a few of the places I have been too. But it's always like that with some end of the touristic experience in a second or third world nation.

Yep Morocco

Trash tier country with no architechture. Except in big cities there is crap and trash everywhere. No locals are respecting their country, even in nature they throw all garbage on the floor.

Mostly nice but they live only on tourism so everyone is begging for money, even if they only show you the right way. Everyone is excpetcing you to be rich, so even for a little help (like pushing the car) they excpect money or gift.

>Was the food any good?
Yes but few dishes, so you get borred fast.

Never seen one. They aren't allowed to stay in the street, and if you go eating with a local, women will not be allowed at the same table than men. Outdoor market is the only way to see some.

Yep, every one is there waiting. No one is reading, only talking or playing dice. Actually I have'nt seen a library for the entire trip.

Actually while I was staying only on the tourist trail, looking at beaches, hotels, the restaurants and hospitals, etc, it seemed much better.
Then I decided to take a walk and noticed all the things in between. Or when the tour got on the bus to travel to another part of the country, and there were abandoned trucks that looked like they had been set on fire next to the road, the collapsed houses, people pushing wheelbarrows full of potatoes even though the nearest town is kilometers away, stuff like that.

I am sure the same exists in Bulgaria, I just have ways to excuse it, while its shocking to see in another country when you don't have context for it.

Thanks, the war over there, crazy shit

We've lost good men for this war, I hope it will end soon from our side. Because the borders between SA and Yemen are really close, which is a problem for the south side of SA where my hometown is located.

I guess it has to do with the economy and the standers of living. Or the fact that the people live under tow different governments. Which is kinda like living in tow different worlds. Maybe?

Did you try their chewing tobacco thing?
There were people selling in Turkey, I tried some, but the buzz is very light, its like 2 beers worth, and your jaw gets tired chewing.

me
dirt, trash, poo smell, dead cats, post-apocalyptic infrastructure, not a fucking thing to do
the ones that don't try to sell anything / convert you are fairly nice
>Was the food any good?
some of it GOAT, some of it plain bad. explosive diarrhea seems like an inevitability even if you brush teeth with bottled water and only eat pre-packed food like a Michael Jackson tier hypochondriac
only when i was at a uni but i even made friends with a few hijabi girls there. got catcalled by girls fairly often
yes. seems like the only two career options for men are taxi driver and deli owner

It's kinda like that, only in Yemen people can -literally- RPG's, not to mention the drugs over there.
And I think I'll have my next vacation is Dubai so hold the door for me.

That is most likely largely to blame, the standard of living in Yemen is far worse, but the people have terrible attitudes even in places that aren't overly effected by the war, I found Omanis far more polite and welcoming, but I guess I can't judge, it was only a small part of the country I visited.

Hope it ends soon, war is pointless and a waste of life, good people.

>been to Albania
>Amazing

No, I don't visit shitty places. I prefer my sand on the beach, not the niggers.

Been to Indonesia

People were friendly, the countryside was nice, got taken advantage of a fee times since I was white though.

Friendly, some just wanted to take my picture. Probably could have gotten laid if I wasn't already with a girl.

>Was the food any good?

Yeah but spicy as fuck

Yes.

Alot of them did lol.

Been to Turkey for three months and to Egypt twice. Coastal Turkey is essentially just Muslim Greece but inner Turkey is dirty as shit. Egypt has beggars absolutely everywhere and they've destroyed all of their Ottoman era architecture to build Nasserblocks. They're very strange.

>>been to Albania
>>Amazing
Yeah it's fucking pretty here right next to the coast.The only problem is the endless stretches of empty hotels. I bet that changes in the summer but walking through them feels like immersion into the fallout universe minus all of the green baddies and cool tech.

>Been to Indonesia
Excellent choice!
>People were friendly
Can't argue with that, Indonesians and Malaysians are nice.
>Yeah but spicy as fuck
That's typical since you're in Asia.
>Alot of them did lol
Haha, they're chain-smokers even here.

>>Was the food any good?
>Yeah but spicy as fuck

That's what I'm about.

A lot of them did lol.

I only bring it up because it seems to be a common theme. Coffee and Cigarettes for 9 hours a day. Not too bad.

>>People were friendly
>Can't argue with that, Indonesians and Malaysians are nice.

This region is high on my list of places to experience. I just need to find a reason to stay there for a few months

>a true storry about Balkan:

If you have money, everywhere's nice, if not, you'll be treated equally as shit anywhere you go.

I have ben to two nations with majority muslim populations The Gambia and Egypt. In Egypt thay wher exatly what you would expect from an arab nation lasy men smoking all day no femaelsto be seen. Fodd was ok

The Gambia was a more instresting experience evrybody wherre poor as shit and the police wher esely paid off we had a cab driver how was pullde ovver he just gave the eqivelent of 10kr and we wher on are way. Thay alos parid 5 timse a day so thay were pritty dedikated but ther were berly any wemmen on the strets. Food was mhe

Men smoking cigs all day yeah. You can talk to women in the correct setting. People are mostly receptive. You live here though, you already know this

Make it two months, or three if you want, you won't get bored in terms of tourism, these two countries have a lot to offer to a visitor.

For a reason, I didn't find one myself other than a vacation time.

>You live here though, you already know this
Yeah it is only my first week in country. Was in Vienna for 4 months before this. It has been a few years since I've been in a muslim nation.

I live in germany, so yes

The areas with many muslims are shitholes

The muslims are annoying

>Was the food any good?
I don't know

Yea, but muslim women are ugly as fuck

To be honest, most muslims in germany do smoke and they do drink alcohol

Trips don't lie, kek.
Get yourself a visit to Saudi Arabia, bring some US dollars and you'll be a king over here, but don't stay too long, you'll end up seeing our deserts and camels, and that's not a good option for a tour.

I can't provide prescriptive as I am from a muslim country and have lived all my life in it.
Instead I'll provide my prescriptive on my visit to non muslim countries.

>Who has been in a predominately non Muslim nation?
Yes. Austria, Switzerland, France (Paris), and Germany (Bavaria). That was a Eurotrip I had with my family back in 2012 I think.

I absolutely LOVED the weather, nature and the countryside. My country is just sand. We don't even have rivers. So seeing the alps was the height of my experience. I loved the lakes, the rivers, the mountains, the flowers and the green around me. The Bavarian countryside was great too. It was also the first time I encountered natural snow. So yeah I had a great time. Also Disneyland Paris wasn't that great. I enjoyed Europa park a lot more. Probably because I wasn't a child.

In Germany and Switzerland mostly friendly. In France and Austria mostly unfriendly. But you can't really generalize. It depends on the people you encounter. We rented a cottage online for my stay in Switzerland. The owner was an elder who was extremely grumpy and unfriendly the first tow days. But he became friendly later on for some reason. I assumed he thought we were going to be noisy or something because we had kids and he changed when we didn't turn out to be so. But I don't really know.

>Was the food any good?
Yes. I tried an Italian restaurant in Austria or Switzerland. Does it count as trying out authentic Italian food?:P

If you mean randomly going to women and talking to them then I don't know. Probably not because I am a 0/10 subhuman lol.

I don't know. I'll say no.

Can I find a place for $300/month or less that has everything I need?

>I live in germany, so yes
>germany flag
It breaks my heart to see this happening to Germany, you'll be freed sooner or later.

Well enjoy it while you're there then. Have some suxhuk, flija, gjizë me pogaqe. Be courteous and stay out of smaller towns.

Yes, Egypt, and I don't mean some fucking beach resort. Travelled with a group from Cairo to Aswan.
I've had a good look into how a muslim society works. I don't want them in my country because I like my houses firm and my streets clean.

I really dig the Qofte stands on the side of the road!

Lmao it is pretty much your second home bro. I don't even need to hold the door if you have the keys.

Wait so you are saying you went to Yemen while the war was raging? What the fuck where you doing in there? Where did you go to?

Also If I go to Europe now. Would it be different? Would people assume I am a refugee and treat me different?

I can go to Europe visa-free. Is there any country I should avoid being a middle eastern muslim? If I travel somewhere I want a great experience.

I'll be honest with you, fella. The three main cities here (Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah) are amazingly good for you, you'll have many things here but I don't know about booze and women, other than those two things, you'll have everything you want. You have to raise your budget though, I think $300 won't be enough.
I also recommend Dubai, they're wild and you'll get -literally- everything you want.

Also, bring some light clothes, the weather is hot.

i've been to istanbul years ago, it's similar to a western city, but then again it's not as religious as other parts of turkey.

I'd say right now you would have an amazing time in any European nation. Usually a bunch of people who just like to get fucked up eat a lot of food and talk to people from other places.

Who has been in a predominately Muslim nation?
I have
What did you experience?
afghanistan: a mix of religious oppression and governmental freedom
Dubai: literally the best place in the world if you can afford it.
Afghans are friendly and proud. love gay jokes, like if there's a group of afghans and you want to befriend them jokingly try to rape one and the rest will love you. They constantly enforce dominance in their friend hierarchy or challenge the hierarchy. It's literally their pass-time. they do fuck little boys too, that's not a joke.
hmmm, women? you're fine doing whatever to one as an American, but the woman probably won't be.
Was the food any good? afghanistan: foot bread with italian dressing was bretty good. but ultimately they die at like 50 because their nutrition-less diet.
Dubai has first class restaurants on par with anywhere in the world.
Could you talk to women?
In Afghanistan women are married off at about 14 years old. So generally speaking there's no women who aren't married. So sure, they all want American dick, but they'll probably get killed if you let them get it.

Dubai: Met an arab prostitute woman turned pimp. I was going to fuck her but it was during ramadan and she still held "some" convictions. I took her number down for next time I went through there but I lost the number before I went back
Did the men just sit around all day and smoke cigarettes? Afghanistan: some work fields and some sit in shops all day. shopkeeps generally smoke all day while field workers tend to take typical smoke breaks. Most do smoke though.

Dubai: super cleanly dressed metro as fuck men of varying skinny to skinny fat body types. Not too certain on the frequency of smoking but they definitely do not work.

My advice to you is this; most Albanians are only Muslim when it's convenient to them. The further south you go the more cultural values mean to them. Each year I see this place become more and more liberal however. If you decide to talk to a girl and you are not Albanian or Muslim and her family is more conservative (you will find this in those smaller towns I was talking about) then they may end up disowning her if it becomes more than just a friendship thing. I'm not sure about all Muslims but I feel like Islam itself breeds a culture like the one we have. Take it or leave it, I prefer a more conservative lifestyle.

Been to Turkey and Morocco, pretty based desu. Nice weather, good food, nice people. Only negative is that there where the hobo's.

I was joking about the door thing, dude. You people are also more than welcome here.

About the going to Europe, get yourself some cash, make it a serious number and you're good to go.

No.

AMA about the Muslim occupation of Lebanon.

I went to Morocco for a few days last year.

It was incredibly shit and held absolutely no appeal.

Loud, dirty, chaotic streets contrasted with accommodation and some cafes/museums which were clean and quiet.

Some nice people, scam artist "tour" guides, Euro tourists etc

>Was the food any good?
Nothing I couldn't get/make at home. Literally weird French fusion which the Vietnamese do way better.

I'm not into women, and there are way more men around.

Some did for sure.

>AMA about the Muslim occupation of Lebanon
kek

>It was incredibly shit and held absolutely no appeal.
Marrakech is supposed to be one of those old world cities that have a lot of historical value and an odd combination of colonial and traditional cultures fused. Was there still a strong french influence or was that boiled down to the food?

>they may end up disowning her if it becomes more than just a friendship thing

I haven't actually met a woman who wasn't married already, so it hasn't even been an issue yet. Mostly I just see dudes running around, working shops, construction or fishing.

>afghanistan: a mix of religious oppression and governmental freedom

what brought you to Afganistan?

I wasn't there for a long time 5/6 days, so take everything with a grain of salt.

I wouldn't say there was a strong french influence outside of lots of people speaking some french, and some of the food being french fused. ymmv.

Certainly some historical sights, but it can be difficult to navigate the souks in the medina (walled inner city) because they have a very iffy layout. We stayed in a beautiful riad (converted large house) which I preferred to the rest of the city. Honestly the culture shock was way too much for me. I'm going to try Russia next time for something different but still on the map.

>You have to raise your budget though, I think $300 won't be enough.

Thats just for the rental, i'd bring extra cash for everything else

I have the most recent one turkey.

Dirt,i did a balkans trip with the intention of watching the areas were byzantium,the ottomans and then the Austro-Hungarian empires influenced,the most disappointing was turkey and Constantinople,i remember climbing the walls to see one of the towers was an empty shell were locals thrower their trash and it was full of rats,the city was probably cleaner 1000 years ago.

Giving foreigners fake smiles while insulting them in their languages,basically they were seen as walking ATMS to take advantage of.

Foodie was ok,i do love ME and north african food.

I didn't speak the language but one of the few people that helped me without wanting to take something was a girl,immediately all the sand niggers told her to take advantage when I offered money in exchange yet she refused.

I did see some of them working.

Went to Germany once. It was alright.

>Constantinople
Nice name drop