Brown hair

>Brown hair
Was Hitler a med?
Was Goebbels a med?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/search?biw=1920&bih=949&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=IbkvWsmqIJHMkwXXxZaACQ&q=göring face &oq=göring face &gs_l=psy-ab.3...11406.11406.0.11584.1.1.0.0.0.0.47.47.1.1.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.2m3HqBwgzk8#imgrc=HgAA1RmaPoU4yM:
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was a jew

Geneflow from the South into the northern lands over the course of 2000 years.

Almost black hair. Southern germans are mixed race between nordic and mediterraneans.

full blown jew mate

Only women care about colors user.

>science

What a disgusting niglet

there I fixed it /s

ugly niglet

It is funny how niggers hate whitey but then they obsess about any nigger with a single white feature.

>dark hair
>blue eyes
>Austrian highlander
>E-1b1b haplogroup
Hitler's paternal line may have been from Ashkenazi Jewish converts, but more likely he was descended from a line of Near Eastern pastoralists who hadn't been genetically displaced by the Near Eastern farmers or the Indo-Europeans.

Phenotypically he was pretty clearly a "central European highlander," which makes sense because that's where he was from. Close to the Balkan type. Plenty of Indo-European admixture, but not as Nordic as the Scandinavians, nor as Asiatic as most Germans. The British have more Near Eastern farmer.

Hitler was not as autistic about race as most people think. He tolerated some Mischlings in the German army and he made alliances with those he considered racial inferiors when it was expeditious. He viewed the Asiatic Slavs to the East as an existential threat to the German people, as well as the Semitic Jews.

"Hitler thought blonde hair and blue eyes were the best" is a retarded meme.

Dark brown to medium brow hair + light eyes is usually North Atlantid.

R1b White.

you complicate your life for nothing, hitler is mediterranean and his mother or father had blue eyes. like me.

Hitler was alpine, so was Bismarck. N*rds are subhumans only useful as cannon fodder.

He was 6'3. There was some nordic mixed in there somewhere.

He was an afghan look at his mother a semite

I don't think Hitler looked med at all. Can you honestly say you see guys like him roaming the streets of France? Give me one French example.

Superior Alpine Race detected

Hitlers niece

Wasn't Hitler's head too narrow to be alpine?

they were jews, obviously. who benefitted more from the hitler charade than the international jewish elite? the common jew is the shield for the elite jew.

Hitler, the man who fought the banks.
Zionism won, look at our world now.

No it wasn't.
Just let your eyes wander around the basic shape of the head especially the ration of forehead and jawline. True Alpine

Jews are eastern Asiatics.

He was a nigger according to Varg

Goebbels was Mediterranean (fairly uncommon in Germany as a whole, but not in the Rhineland or in France). Hitler was not Mediterranean at all.

>according to Varg
kys

that edit gave me aids, congratulations. I'll send you a bill for my anti-retrovirals.

Jews look like fish and something wrong in the face distant Asian.

Funny how nobody mentioned Rudolf Hess yet.

Was Himmler a Asian?

>Rudolf Hess
He's Bohemian

alpine

yes

>yes
no, alpine
>Was Himmler a Asian?
no, alpine

If this wasn't Sup Forums I'd post a photo of mine because I look like Himmler and I am Alpine as well. Just taller. He was 59 I am 63

Adi was alpine.

>brown hair = med

Imagine being this retarded, but yes Goebbels was a med.

No white person has black hair, try finding one.

we wuz medz n shiet

His mother was Greek.

Dark hair + light eyes is truly the master race

Goebbels wasn't a fucking med, you retards. He's just ugly. Goebbels comes from the same region as i, and almost all the oldies have the le goebbels face.

that's hilarious, a whole place in germany with le gerbils faces. i need to visit some day

>HEY GUYS THE SAME COLORING OF NIGGERS AND SHITSKINS IS TRULY THE BEST FUCK THE UNIQUE ASPECTS ONLY WHITES HAVE

Yeah, IF you can find an old german male. It's mostly arabs and africans now.

>he thinks colour is the only unique feature whites have

I guess facial structure doesn't count for nothing eh snownigger?

>No white person has black hair, try finding one.
Not black - dark brown. There's european "black" and there's asian/african/arab black hair.

there's a difference kiwi!

>Goebbels wasn't a fucking med, you retards. He's just ugly. Goebbels comes from the same region as i, and almost all the oldies have the le goebbels face.
Rhinelander detected

t. in denial about being FROGGED

He was textbook Mediterranean Pontid.

Of course not, but again Meds have even less white facial features and more that of Arabs. You swarthy Europeans just like to make up bullshit about Meds be superior and pretend the Arabic invasions never happened to hide the insecurities that you barely even look white.

It's not black, it's dark brown. Not a single white person has black hair, they're always a Sicilian or Spanish half breed.

>kiwi
I'm Australian, Hans

There are blonde meds and brunette nords, hair color is no indicator of anything. The führer has likely some italian/ roman blood in distant ancestry like everyone else in europe.

>It's not black, it's dark brown.
That's what I said dumb Kiwi

all europeans are a mix of three main groups: the original european hunter gatherers, anatolian farmers and yamnaya steppe nomads. southern europeans (mediterraneans and people in the balkans) are mostly descended from the anatolian farmers who came from the near east bringing agriculture to europe in the neolithic. northern europeans have more blood from the other two groups. no one of these groups was exclusively fair haired.

>The führer has likely some italian/ roman blood in distant ancestry like everyone else in europe.
Alpine. Romans were Alpine too

(((1 post by this ID)))
What is the point of this thread

Invasion doesn't mean the complete bastardization of a nation, otherwise there would be no Aboriginals and modern Germans would be the descendants of Russians. You silly cunts cherry pick the most swarthiest subhumans and use them as an icon for an entire nation, not my fault some brown haired Italian guy fucked your girl m8.

>There's European "black"
It's not "European black" it's dark brown. Period.

>It's not "European black" it's dark brown. Period.
That's what I said Kiwi!

Everyone knows that blonde hair is a genetic defect and therefore a sign of degeneracy. So whites, embrace your Mediterranean betters and carry on.

>complete bastardization of a nation
Nobody said that, but just take a look for yourself, you can see how swarthy Southern Europe is. Aboriginals weren't absorbed or ruled over though they were segregated and genocides, and up to 1 million German women were raped by Soviet troops. Spain, Italy, Greece and the Balkans on the other hand were under Islamic and Arabic control for hundreds of years. This also has a habit to start to spread around it's borders until and shifting around until you've got even slight mongrels in Norway and Britain. Put it this way, there are non-whites all over Europe, but there are a lot more of them in Southern Europe then in the North. That means that there are some whites in Italy, but less then in Britain.

No, you called it "European black".

A lot of Irish people have black hair, blue or greyish blue eyes, and pasty white skin. Other Irish people have the same skin and eye color, but with blond hair. Many of the people I’ve seen with these features have old gaelich surnames so I doubt their ancestors were recent arrivals to the island.

>serbia
>literally an arab rape baby

>black hair

No your one of those retards who thinks dark brown is black. I thought my dad had black hair when I was a kid when really It was just dark brown.

>No, you called it "European black".
Yes "black" because it#s not black it just happens to look blacvk when you use hair product or pomade or when it is wet.

don't derail an alpine race thread

I assume that's why he put "black" in quotation marks.

So therefore it is not black, it's dark brown.

>No white person has black hair, try finding one

i think marylin manson is white and has black hair or does he dye it?

He shouldn't have even called it that, it's dark brown. White people do not have black hair.

I wrote out a response to this, but then I saw and and realized you're autistic

>So therefore it is not black, it's dark brown.
Stop it Kiwi you'll never be a shitposting/trolling master like Straya

see

He's a very bad example as his literally 56 percent face, but yes I think he dyes it.

Gohring look very frog or med, strong facial features, is clearly the chad when himmler was the virgin.

>some krouts won't bend the knee and suck my dick and realize that he was wrong

this

>Stop it Kiwi you'll never be a shitposting/trolling master like Straya

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOUR GUNNA MAKE ME RAGE

>Gohring look very frog or med, strong facial features, is clearly the chad when himmler was the virgin.

Nope
google.de/search?biw=1920&bih=949&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=IbkvWsmqIJHMkwXXxZaACQ&q=göring face &oq=göring face &gs_l=psy-ab.3...11406.11406.0.11584.1.1.0.0.0.0.47.47.1.1.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.2m3HqBwgzk8#imgrc=HgAA1RmaPoU4yM:

Not so my dear friend sorry to diapoint you.

You can look up Serbian DNA results. We are as much Turk as much we are Norwegian.

Black hair is literally the best hair colour for a man to have. Especially if you have light coloured eyes. It looks manly as fuck. There's a reason Meds were out building great civilizations while blonde Germanic subhumans were living in mudhuts, raping their cattle.

that man has dark brown hair, not black hair.

>We are as much Turk as much we are Norwegian.

Funny you don't look it.

That's not even black hair, that's dark brown. Not to mention he looks like a high caste Indian.

not as black in my book

this faggot just dyes his hair too make it look black

That guy is gorgeous though

Makes you think, doesn't it?

How do you figure though? As far as evidence has proven so far, Homosapiens migrated from Africa, so as far as we know we all carry the gene for black hair, at least at some point in our genetics. Even if it's not dominant in cacausoid genes, it's still there.

>That guy is gorgeous though

stob bullying hitler-kun

>That's not even black hair, that's dark brown. Not to mention he looks like a high caste Indian.
That's what i meant with european "black"

Not nigger black

Is the gayling in your image supposed to have black hair? It looks brown on my screen.

I guess we also all carry the gene to have tails? Cause our ancestor had tails so it only makes sense right?

>not dominant in cacausoid genes
Whites are not exclusive Caucasoids, we are just one sub type of it that includes Indians, Arabs, North Africans etc

the nords know
shut it down!

Yeah but it's just stupid to call it black at all when it isn't and "European black' does it exist, in some half breed place like Sicily. The people there are not white.

>Is the gayling in your image supposed to have black hair? It looks brown on my screen.
I think the "Italian" is just some nigger living in Naples

pic related - we dont bully here chessboard we are discussing/educating about phenotypes

Some people do. There are plenty of documented cases of extra spinal joints that started to form tails. I didn't say whites were exclusive caucasoids and if Indians, Arabs, etc are part of our genes, then it would stand to reason we have the gene for black hair, as those other races generally have black hair. So where are you going with that?