Death of the Alt Right

How did this one man BTFO the Alt Right so bad they can't stop sperging about him and flagging his videos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4be-OeVrQM
youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he cant keep getting away with it

Just a reminder to everyone his name is Joe, his brother's name is Ben, he has an Austrian mother, and an English father.

Last name? I've been trying to find it out for awhile

I used to support Trump, but he really opened my eyes.

I've already given you guys that picture and his first name. The least you guys can do is put some effort into it.

I'll give you another hint: he lived in/near Salzburg, Austria for a while and may have attended night school there.

Here's another: his bitchy grandmother was incapable of living on her own (Mother's side) so he stayed there and took care of her for a couple years because he was a nolife and the rest of the family hated her.

There being some small town Austria where his grandmother live, not Salzburg. He lived in Salzburg and finished his regular schooling there after he finally moved out of his grandmother's.

One last hint: when he was young he would spend his days getting beatings from his parents in between the times his fellow peers at school would make him eat bugs and literal garbage out of the trash.

>(((e-clebs)))
Does this guy accually name the jew for once?

If you're not LARPing just give us the info so we can piss him off and cause another meltdown. He will be more unhinged than ever and hope rant about the "alt right" doxing him

Doubtful. Afaik he's a civic nat cuck like the rest of the alt-right e-celebs

It's all legit. His name is Joe and he has an English last name. Stands out in a place like Salzburg, Austria or wherever in Austria/Germany he's living now.

I guessed someone would figure a long time ago but I guessed wrong.

Is he on Facebook with his legit name?

Seriously wtf happened where you want to dox him??

The Skeptic TM community is all about doxxing. Fuck them.

Nothing, I just found out who he was a long time ago and was shocked nobody else did.

Here have a rare old nolife kraut showing off his mushroom.

its cleary the notorius gun man samuel el hydenberg

Please gib his full name, I'll give you bitcoin
At least say what social media he has his real details on.

Kraut is an retarded hypocrite
youtube.com/watch?v=o4be-OeVrQM

>he's a civic nat cuck like the rest of the alt-right
I don't think alt-right means what you think it means, it's explicitly ethno-nationalist, you can't be a civic nationalist AND alt-right.

I know that, try telling them that. Good luck and godspeed.

They never call themselves alt-right though, in fact most of them explicitly denounce the alt-right. You're the one calling them alt-right.

Okay last hint incoming guys: he was born in Vienna on/around Sept. 14 1990

Joe with an English last name born in Vienna on Sept 14 1990. Lived in England at some point when he was younger, went to school in Salzburg, Austria when he was older. Younger brother named Ben... English father, Austrian mother.

I've given you guys all the clues you need.

Here's another shot of that spectacular mushroom.

>showing off his mushroom
not what i expected lol

So, did he dox somebody??

The skeptic community is basically dead so, i dont really understand the hate. Im not a fan of kraut and tea but everything ive heard from him wasnt that bad (although ive only heard him once or twice). Is there any specific thing that you could link me to so i can understand a little better. Cause i dont get it.

Who gives a shit.

I don't even think about Joe nor do I care about his videos. I just saw this thread and figured I would provide a public service in helping to fill out the wikipedia article or something for this public figure.

Can you atleast provide a website he has an account on? Like Facebook or twitter or something?
I'm not technically sound and have no Idea where to go from here

Who?
Kraut? He's a fucking idiot with no idea in the field of biology, a psuedointellectual if there ever was one.

This.

The guy is an armchair intellectual.
>pic related

You’re just getting sucked in by this attention seeking faggot.
Sage

Sure thing Joe, someone will have your wiki page up soon enough.

Who? Kraut? That's old news, slowpoke.

youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc

No idea who this is. Again. I'm pretty internet savvy and you faggots sure post nobodies a lot.