Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks
youtube.com/watch?v=o2-KQiZ8zsc
youtube.com/watch?v=cguE3oOZE50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He gets to watch Jamal breed his daughter's pussy.

The biggest cuckening of our lifetime (yet)

Every time I see this shit it makes me not want to be white

Just mix with asians and pretend my bloodline was always chinese

nope.

This is some next level cuckening.

>Texas

*Breathes in**

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

This is good. Whites should buy houses and cars for niggers to repent for slavery.

This is why I like dating rich or at least well off girls. Mainly Milfs. They love getting attention and dick from younger guys and they'll shower you in gifts. I don't expect something as much as a car. Just a dinner now and then and maybe some xmas and bday presents.

Isn't that already the case, Magyr?

2:54, hmmm that look he gives her, what did he mean by this?

If the mongols, gypsies and the turks count, I guess

we are rapidly approaching the need for a violent purge

1500 views, published 12/11 with 80 subscribers. How and why are you searching for this stuff you loser?

this got more than 30k likes on twitter lmao

white "people"

virgin detected

No idea. What do you think?

>youtube is the new Sup Forums

KILL THEM

nuke us already putin you fuck
just end us

Christianity did this. It's also the future white men chose...I'm marrying an East Asian. I can't stand white people anymore, nor can I abide by the total uselessness of the modern white male.

It's over.

Texas you better start fucking explaining yourselves otherwise I'm calling every last one of you cucks.

>yet again it's fucking Amerimutts being the biggest cucks

Faggots move from cali and call themselves texan. Sure.

Why do Americucks worship niggers so much? It's fucking disgusting desu.

>western """"""civilisation""""""
chinks please save us

Nah I'm pretty sure you all abide by this. So yeah, cucked to the extreme.

Well they just sees him as a white guilt trophy while they let him fuck their white daughter. He is just an object in their eyes.

>fishing for good sjw samaritan points

Stop being a skeptic fuck. Christianity is in decline with the rise of degeneracy. You are retarded.

Nice comments on the video, faggots. Shows how weak you boys really are.

I'm an Asian so I practically worship white women, but white men? I thought you were better than this. I'm so supportive of WMAF but damn, you're disappointing me.

>im an asian
>flag

we know

Hahaha approaching? White men are being banned from playing card games nowadays.

literally only in jewish owned america

Imagine being this guy. Imagine being so fucked in the head that a group of men can murder one of your family members (your own daughter nonetheless) and you will actually become "fond of them like they're your own kids."

If I was related to this man I would kill him, simply so that he could not continue to evoke absolute revulsion and contempt in me. People like this do not deserve to live.

Blacks are the only thing preventing the Reconquista, you best be thankful and buy them more stuff.
If the darkies leave, you get referendums all over the south.

Can you imagine the built up hatred that dad has if by just being a regular nice kid as a black person is such an achievement that it is rewarded by the gift of a fucking car? He must really hate him deep down

>i'm an indian
>flag

we know

the world needs to burn down.
meanwhile if I, a decent whiteman dated her....

indians are asians too dumbshit

He probably wanted an abortion from the very beginning, hence the joy.

good for him, hope he keeps being respectful

Whos we wuz team here? I see some good Sup Forums approved youtube comments

Thankfully for me I am white hispanic american so this country most of the time won't see me as the same sort of white as these cuckold faggots. However this also makes me realize I'm probably going to have to breed a non-white woman because I don't want to mate with such a weak pathetic cuckold race. There is something seriously wrong with pure whites. Its like they welcome their genocide. The only cool whites are always at least partially mixed and these whites aren't down with this social justice cuckold bullshit like a pure white is. The whiter the female the more she wants non-white dick too.

I think I'm going to be sick.

I hope there is a reconquista.
then we can deport all the brown to new spain and watch as it becomes a shithole and america becomes a shining city on the hill again

Was gonna say. Maybe he’s just a black man not a N at all. They exist, not the norm perhaps and yes it sucks to see us race mix into future mongol slaves, but, maybe he’s an alright guy.

>1 post by this ID
very gongerned

you dumb fuck russkie still won't nuke us fuck you

>hispanic
>white

kek u ain't white u little soyboi just another spignigga

>Texas is whi-
>Texas isn't cuc-

How sweet! Now he has something to use to dispose of her body someday

Guy on the far left is a jew, 100% lol

The absolute state of USA

Newest edition to my dank playlist. Thanks OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks
youtube.com/watch?v=o2-KQiZ8zsc
youtube.com/watch?v=cguE3oOZE50

White Americans love black people for some reason. I used to date some white girl(im Hispanic) and she hated that her family had slaves. I would always tell her no matter what be proud from where you came from. She would be going on about how black people have suffer, got hanged because they were black blah blah.

I told the bitch everyone suffers. She was like since when do Mexicans suffer? I told her about how Mexicans in California were also getting hang. She just stay quiet defending them. Ended up cheating on her multiple times.

White women are beyond saving or marrying.

Id say thats metaphorically representative of Sup Forums

USA yes

thats a really nice gesture. good on them.

you gotta have some fuck you money to do that

White american women* I dated one so I know what you are talking about. Its quite different elsewhere, you should travel a bit, there is still hope

>Scion

id be a bit suspicious about driving an offbrand that died so quickly but i'm no car guy

Nope too bad Swedecuck hispanics can be white. just like Italians and Greeks are white.

>When Sup Forums gets kinky and wants daddy Putitin to take their boipussy for the 100th time in 6 months

let me guess, the director of this "art" is a ((()))?

Seems like a good kid to be honest. Even the girl seems like a good girl. What's everyone's issue with this again?

the absolute state of america

>you should travel a bit, there is still hope
I would love to travel to Turkey. I find Turkish women really beautiful. I even get a lot of matches in tinder when I change my location to Turkey but I'm sure they wouldn't approve since I'm Catholic.

Is white poplulation of America really 56%?

more like 30%. 56 is being too generous

probably

And giving a women right is mistake

And That's why Non-European ( Asian, African , Arab , S.American) Didn't allow feminism bullshit

Hell, even Confucius said that Women are basically ungrateful back-stabbing whore and must be restrict by men

Too bad cuck-white men didn't know this

White Western people are spoiled. They lived for generations in stable and rich countries so they forgot how the world outside of their bubble functions.

So, they started to virtue signaling to each other and even compete. That is how they ended to the state where they are now.

HOLY SHIT

that fat white muslim bitch

my sides!

damn...

women can be put back in their place, the 19th century, in all of two weeks.

hard to say, people from united corporations of america count spics and arabs as white, it could be even worse than 56%

Good point, when you travel, don't just travel to visit, stay longer (work,voluntary missions etc.) and get accustomed to the culture. Also Women on tinder are just what they are, picking them up irl is just better

Isn't s Korea a matriarchal society?

It's pretty obvious he isn't wanted. He got a Scion of all cars to get in that price range.

>Supportive of WMAF
>implying it's somehow good

Ayo
holup
*smacks lips*
yall be sayin
*grabs dik*
that yall
*eats chicken leg*
bought me a ca n shii?

shii

Nope , We(S.Korean ) and China/Japan are Fascist nation with half-open market

Back to /r/hapas and /r/aznidentity you bate asian boy.

He is talking BS.
Feminism is quite strong in SK, much like in the west. I am a european exchange student and let me tell you that the SJW narratives are just as well and alive on campus here as in the EU.

Japan and China are more tradionalistic and therefore less cucked in that regard but korean women are spoiled af. I really don't envy my korean friends here, having to deal with that BS all the time.

we all know that Korea is hell on earth when it comes to feminism. megalia is nightmare fuel

>hispanics can be white

You have to go back.

Das respek

Aight we coo niggahh

Spaniards are fucking blonde hair blue eyes white, literally.

Even hitler was less white than alot of spanish.

0/10

2:56

what's up with his look? is this the nigger inside waiting to be unleashed?

>free market good
>unless someone buys a black guy a car
epic one Sup Forums

>I tend to think there's a little bit of Amy's spirit in them
Must've cannibalized her too. Sounds like a brutal country.

i dont see the problem here

based black nigger is a legit good guy and the parents are well off enough to pamper their new son in law

can somebody give me a quicc rundown?

You're fucking delusional. In the last national conflict between mexico and america it was pretty even technologically. Now? Were light years ahead of them.

>muh technology
doesn't matter
Americans have such a warped view of war because of what their government tells and shows them
Air superiority and having better tanks means shit in urban warfare, unless you wanna start bombing your own cities.

>can somebody give me a quicc rundown?
Ya, You're a cuck.

you arent white

USA was never good
before WW2 it was legit one of the worst places in the world to live unless you were super super rich
then "le middle class" came and all the sheep got their brains fried by lead paint and TVs
by the time the lead wasn't turning you guys retarded the nigs, chinks and spics invaded