Chad Stalin vs Virgin Hitler

Why doesn't pol like Stalin as much as Hitler? Wasn't Stalin Hitler's superior in everyway?

>won war
>killed generals before they could try to assassinate him like Tom Cruise in Valkyrie
>didnt have to be democratically elected like a faggot
>killed 20 million more people

He was a true comrate

yeah I've been thinking the same, reason is Hitlerboos are people who hate reading, so they don't know shit about Stalin
they mostly operate on memes and memes are that Stalin was some degenerate Jew or shit

Why would I choose a pseudo-russian over a german in denial?

kek

>>>>gommunism

>like Tom Cruise in Valkyrie

top kek

He had a gimp arm and should have been put down.

Hitler had a vision atleast, I'm from ukraine.

Because he killed and starved his people in pursuit of his own power while Hitler was willing to die for his people.

>while Hitler was willing to die for his people

after having dragged them into a suicidal war aimed at genocidal conquest which having backfired killed millions upon millions of Germans?

I mean he fucked up uea but the thought is what counts. Tis the season friendo

Because he was too fucking retarded to understand that he was basically just a golem for the jews.

Atleast Hitler acknowleged their influence, and tried to do something about it.

>after having dragged them into a suicidal war
>dragged them into

You realise he never actually wanted a war, right? He did everything he could to prevent it but (((Britain))) and (((Burgerland))) refused to listen to reason.

>le epic pol raid

Hitler had ideals, Stalin had none.

this. even if his strategy was misguided at best, he tried to make his country great. stalin, on the other hand, was a fag commie.

>lets put a homicidal Georgian in charge of our country guys what could go wrong

>You realise he never actually wanted a war, right?

Oh my God, really? Hitler was bullied into the bloodiest armed conflict ever by big bad meanies straits and entire oceans away from his continent? I'm sure pre-school is working out great for you, little bud.

>flag
>thinking he can educate people on anything
wew lad

>He did everything he could to prevent war by continuing to invade multiple countries around him until someone declared war