youtube.com/watch?v=FgvWq_v4lz8
twitter.com/_timmmmy/status/940432105833721856
youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I&t=211s
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY
youtube.com/watch?v=PAn0Oq5P3eQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a kind of human

look user, if science said we were different they would have to cover it up for the sake of (((society)))
i mean we let dogs and cats in our lives

>monkeys
>human

Go back

Yes.

Its 2018 and these niggers are still living in the jungle lmaooo

Technically, yes. But only just.

How did apes diverge if we all lived in same area?

I guess it depends on what you mean by human. They're not human in the way Europeans are, that's for sure

If we all lived in Africa logic dictates all apes would be the same race and can interbreed with each other, how would a race diverge if they live in same area and can interbreed?

Define human

That creature is so goddamn hideous...

Being human is not enough to be civilised
We shouldn't treat uncivilised beings as equal

I wish the Empire was still in effect so I could make her carry me around in that basket

are you?

we have violent as fuck nigs from the sudan here. they are a plague. every nation has to deal with these cunts.

>Are niggers human?
No, do you even have to ask?

No and we must destroy them forever

Yes, but lesser humans. Humanity is not a binary judgment. There are grades.

Well said

no

Absolutely not

No. They are also an invasive species that needs to be wiped out.

no

Well get rid of them. Oh wait you gave up your guns because some retard shot some people

humans can swim.
checkd n kekd.

They are the link between humans and apes

pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=FgvWq_v4lz8

Watch this and read the comments to help you decide
twitter.com/_timmmmy/status/940432105833721856

if you want to get technical, niggers are pure human (homo sapiens) and the good races are neanderthal hybrids

thank you.

What video is that shit from? XD

OY VEY WHERE THE FUCK IS ANIMAL CONTROL?

Isn't that the kid from Stranger Things?

Nope.

Fuck off faggots

Stop with the nonsense, talk actual facts.

Left is western gorilla right is eastern

planet of the welfare apes.

your bitch has the right hole to impregnant for my BBC brotha

West gorilla right east gorilla, nonsensical hostilities need to cease.

why do they take off running? what is going on here...

>youtube.com/watch?v=FgvWq_v4lz8
top kek
youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I&t=211s

leaf detected

Different species.

Daz rite.

The fucked up thing is thats not the first story ive seen about a nog raping its grandma

You belong in a zoo.
>murderface.jpg

every time.

They will do anything for dat fry chikun.

I hate all those shills who make us as hostiles and aggressors.

OEM

>selling toxic oil they stole to vendors who use it to fry food.

encourage this.

t. Saved by the advent of polyester

he puts a niglet in the washing machine and it locks and starts up

is that the abortion survivor?

What is there to gain by being so hostile?
You want to fight go ahead get a pkain ticket to Congo and fight like a savage, civilized people have fighting and hostility only against those who would do the forner.

Not gonna lie though, this is still pretty fucked up.

>all the sciences
ALL DEM SCIENZEZ NIQQA
#WOKE

Aren't they classified as neanderthal and not sapien? It explains why they run around the desert with primative tools killing one another. Their bodies are bred for it.

Think about it. Why do cities with majority blacks have lots of crime? Why is black on black crime most prevalent? Why do blacks steak and commit crimes at night?

Their bodies are naturally bred. Think about it. Them killing each other is the perfect example of natural selection. Third black skin camoflauges them at night. And they have the physique and stamina to outrun cops.

DON'T QUESTION IT

Barely. Also slavery of blacks is not realy unethical because they are so dumb
I think we could use them for interesting studys thst are unethical to do with whites

Spewing hostility does nothing for any of your causes but make you an aggressor.

me either sadly.
days how we be makin mo dem kangs n pree serving our suh peer your jeans.

>Blacks are a problem
>Therefore I must be immoral
>I am immoral

oh my dear god. saved.

I hate this shill site for this reason, only provaceteurs, Jews and shills subverting with no rational discussion.

No, deys be KANGS!!

Lol

>pic = muh head be big be caws we be smart wid all muh peer amid no ledge we b havin. woke

are wolves poodles?

>black skin camoflauges them at night.
you can always see their teeth and smell them from a mile out, my dog probably pick gollwogs up from 5 miles or more

IS THAT A DOG THEY ARE PUTING INSIDE?

Why are you posting provaceteur images?
Pol needs to be deleted, its filled 24/7 with useful idiots, and shills.
No discussion only subversion, and aggression.

feel free to leave.

>you

>friend went to africa and fucked a bunch of hookers there
>actually has AIDS

whelp

Tell your friend to do this. It'll cure it.

Lol I can't tell if he's being serious or not.

>are wolfs dogs?
no
>are niggers humans?
no
>are nigger homo sapians sapians
yes
>are whites homo sapian sapians
yes

Niggers are not human, they are wild homo sapians sapians who didn't not adapt to build social structures like whites do, in northern countries social democracies can work, while in africa they don't they need totalitarian regims and they dont work together to build great nations

similar to how dogs are domesticated, clean, loyal, and are tammed and good pets, and wolfs are wild, aggresive and dangerous and hard to tame. Thats why niggers are wild homo sapian sapian, while whites are tammed, social homo sapian sapian, it's a adaptive cultural eugenics that the cold imposes on us, since 10 people working together will build a house so they wont freeze, a nigger in africa doesn't need to work together he has a better chance of reproduction if he steals, kills, rapes, and shows off that he is a tough guy that nobody should mess with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY

That is a perfect explanation honestly.Pic related

i love it when niggers light themselves and/or each other on fire

I once had a job where I worked with mostly black people.
And I was often left speechless how dumb they were. It was baffling how you were only able to get through to them intellectual TO A POINT, then you would hit an IQ wall and they just would not get simple instruction.
The blacks were so ghetto and unable understand anything. You were left to start talking them like they were children. And you would think an adult would be offended by that but they seemed to accept and prefer being talked to like they were kids. I eventually left that job and vowed to never work at a place with mostly black people

>we wuz dentists n shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

yes sir. Of course sir.
Stop having a laugh you lot. You're spoiling the sensible discussion on
>"Are Niggers Human"

They're hominids. You need neanderthal admixture to be Human.

>, and wolfs are wild, aggresive and dangerous and hard to tame.
I had a wolf-husky hybrid and can attest to that, the things are monsters, one day we had to take a walk in the woods and only one came back

Candy corn teeth sales reps.

No

Yes.

And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation. (Acts 17:26 KJV)

the concussion jump was invented by raysiis crackas to keep us down. so we do it to neva forgeyt why we kangz.youtube.com/watch?v=PAn0Oq5P3eQ haha i read that in donald ducks voice

Underrated

I had a wild wolf growing up at my country home, he almost tear my ear off, he would only listen to the alpha who was grandma...

since then ive owned multiple dogs, and i know how to handle them.

>I had a wolf-husky hybrid
thats why race mixing with niggers is wrong

>germans sheppard+huskey
really awesome dog can take -60C easily
>wolfs+huskey
really bad combo you better hope some of the social element of the huskey get passed on but you are risking the life of your children or someone if that mixed wolf goes bezerk

it comes down to
How do you want your human race senpai?
aggresive, non-productive and shitty then mix with niggers, they'll have a race card to play later in life

> not knowing what X/A ratio is or what causes its variation.
You best be trollin son, cuz that's some low tier bait.