When was the last time you've gone to jury duty?

Did you try to get out of it? Did you proudly serve? Were you half awake the whole time? Any interesting stories? Do you think it is a positive thing for our current political situation to attend? Discuss. I have never been to jury duty as my groups have been never been selected, but I have recently gotten a summons and will be attending next month.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AmyxDGVZFro
komu.com/news/man-charged-in-1999-rape-of-woman-81/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i had it but they didnt choose me because they said my dick was too big to fit into the court.

ive been asked three times but loop hole out of it cuz im not getting paid wtf

>be in jury duty
>some chink jerk off parlor gets busted
>workers try and sue the boss for lost wages
>none of them speak english
>both parties needed a translator
>translator can hardly speak english
>mfw I had to be there for 2 days

>Get called for jury duty
>Get dismissed for having a brain
Knowledge of jury nullification is enough to get you out of jury duty every time.

I got out of jury duty forever thanks to autism

Never
If I was ever called up I'd just say "I am politically and racially biased" and they wouldn't be able to use me.

Dick? Or long, feathered neck?

At what point do you loophole out? I know nothing about jury duty. Is it during the voir dire?

That sounds like a shit show... Were the workers hot?

I'm looking into the world of jury duty and I understand the concept of nullification but what exactly did you do? I'm from CA so if they are looking for people without brains I'm sure they have plenty of resources..

This is how i found out you pronounce 'ngyuen' as 'when' small world.

I'm surprised a lot of people here actively ditched. I'm really waiting for the guy who comes in and calls you all degenerates and hear his side.

They weeded me out because I'm a solicitor and so would have unduly influenced the other jurors.

Do your civic duty though if you can. We have few opportunities in this life to make a genuine contribution to our society.

I have not. Is there a certain age one must be in America? Would be cool to send a black to prison

How would that give you unduly influence over other jurors?

Hot lawyer.

Never been asked since I'm an engineer. Being an engineer instantly disqualifies you.

Dude in top right tryin real hard to peep some tits.

>be bong
>called to jury duty
>say i'm racist to get off
>ask how you're racist
>autistically repeat a hate fact
>they arrest you for said fact
What do?

2 years ago, made me interested in law in fact but decided at the last minute not to go and study it

>historic child rape case that happened 30 years ago
>creepy pedo uncle raped 2 girls when they were aged 8 and 11
>looked like Joseph Fritzl
>found guilty
>2nd trial I was on, Dindu caught with drugs and a machete
>acquitted because the retarded whore women and leftie liberals in the jury thought the police were being raycisss
>judge was visibly annoyed by this because of the overwhelming evidence that this fucking dindu was guilty as sin and ordered retrial immediately

Agreed, would also bang bottom right, and the two bitches in the top row but ONLY at the same time

>youtu.be/AmyxDGVZFro
This guy is saying the founding fathers were angered when they were losing their right to jury and when all the judges were appointed by the king. Is jury the path to revolution?

the trick to get out of it is to say you are discriminitory toward all races even your own

never been asked - not much crime in Vancouver

How does the first conviction happen when it happened so long?

If you know the law, court procedure, evidential burdens etc. other jurors begin to defer to you which upsets the fairness of the trial.

>komu.com/news/man-charged-in-1999-rape-of-woman-81/
i was on the jury pool for this nigger but i didn't get selected. after having my drivers license information written down i was assigned a numbered seat in the jury pool. a cop with a video camera recorded all of us (300) several times during the proceedings. i'll never report for jury duty again.

I served earlier this summer in downtown St Louis... it really opened my eyes to the stupidity of niggers. This one retarded nog started crying because she couldn't understand what the courts meant by "beyond a reasonable doubt". At least I got some tasty lunch at a restaurant nearby though.

I've never been summoned for jury duty. I wish they would, I think it'd be interesting, and I'd get a day off of work (or so I think)

At least post a realistic picture of vancouver.

>Vancouver

it was all based on circumstantial evidence but there were so many witnesses and their stories added up that it was impossible not to find this guy guilty. He was a complete degenerate as well, into all sorts of weird fetishes like pissing on the girls, and force feeding them diuretics and loads of tea so they would piss all over him.

the defence tried to expose the possibility that they all colluded with each other to make shit up against him and that he was a strict uncle so the kids tried to get 'revenge' but it fell apart quite fast.

I went a couple months ago, but only 3 out of the 10 summoned actually served. The rest (including me) were sent home. I got like 20 bucks for it. The end.

Because of the recordings?

Got a letter once, but I was earning very little at the time and needed every cent.

So I wrote a stupid letter figuring if it were funny the court clerk would be more likely to accept it, basically saying I'm sorry for failing in my patriotic duty to the motherland, but I have to work that day and given the civic duty among the citizenry, there should be no trouble finding somebody else.
Anyway, it worked.

jury letters are not sent registered mail, so every cop I ever asked said just throw it in the trash and day you didn't get it if it became an issue

Posting real Vancouver

I served jury duty back in august, it was a trial for vehicular homicide while intoxicated. I was on call for about 6 months, dates would come and I would have to call and see if I was needed. I was only needed for the last one in August and i was the last juror randomly selected from our large group called Panel D to serve. So lucky right? Anyways it wasnt too bad, no witnesses to the crash, it was all testimony from first responders, state troopers, toxicologists and such. We found the guy guilty after maybe an hour of deliberation, he crossed the double line of a two lane road and hit a dude head on, killing him instantly and the cars erupted with fire. But the drunk dude managed to survive. He was sentenced to 16 years.

It was a nice first hand look into how the court system works and it only took 2 days and we were fed good food as well as paid after we were done. Not too bad, got me out of work too. If you get summoned for jury duty, don't fret. You might actually like it. Unless you get sequestered. That would probably suck.

>Vancouver

Or you got some really long, "trial of the century" trial and whichever way you go you'll piss of a lot of people.
Then you spend the rest of your life hoping you're not recognized.

>f u c k i n g v a n c o u v e r

I ignore the summons.
Let them prove I got the letter.
They can't.
Oh, and I believe in 'jurors rights'...works every time.

lmao

If it's honest, can't disrespect that.

Interesting... Thanks for the tip.

That sounds pretty comfy, sounds pretty cut and dry. It's weird how the drunk drivers always seem to surive.. What's sequestered and why would it suck?

im 22 and never got a letter, i kinda want to go so i can atleast try to get a nigger or muslim in prison
gotta keep the streets clean 1 sweep at a time amiright?

never got a letter, 21

not even sure there is juri duty in my country. pretty sure it's just two or three judges...

Served on one jury for a domestic violence case. Peruvian manlet went over to his baby mama's house and ended up dragging her down the street hanging from the side of his shitty Toyota. We ended up convicting him for second or third degree assault since no one got hurt. It was pretty funny watching him pretend to not understand any of the questions the prosecution asked him despite having a fucking interpreter. That's not the good story though.

See, right before I ended up on that case, I almost got empaneled on a multiple homicide retrial where the guy was defending himself. That means the defendant was the one who got to ask the potential jurors questions, and what glorious questions they were.

He's this tiny pale white guy with a black jewfro and a pencil thin mustache, and he was wearing the most ill fitting brown suit I'd ever seen on another human being. He looked like some sort of extra from Napoleon Dynamite that had wandered into the courtroom. He then proceeds to ask a number of creepily specific questions about the nature of duct tape and stun guns before the judge forced him to move on. Creepy as it was, I'm actually pretty sorry I didn't get picked for that crazy shit show. Overall, I give the whole experience a solid B.

I ignore the summons ever since I went to my first one. Big waste of time. You miss a day of work to sit and wait in a piece of shit court house where I've had to wait in the past for bull shit tickets next to a bunch of other miserable tickets for hours. Plus they are always early as fuck.

I don't get why people think you have to go to that shit and ask how to get out of it. Just don't go. Retards.

>be 19
>get summons
>go to courthouse
>get picked for jury
>fucking murder trial
>nigs rented out some building, threw a party
>inevitably different nig factions have a confrontation
>2 of them go outside and wait in their car around the corner
>others come outside, they pull around and open fire, hitting five people
>1 dies
>trial lasts like 10 fucking days
>guilty as shit of first degree murder, about a dozen other charges
>after verdict, judge comes in and says the same two guys are on trial the next week for some kind of weapons charge unrelated to this shooting
>color me surprised
>finally over, go home

Maybe you won’t get paid, but the experience counts towards your future wisdom. I’d say go for it, just to cross it off your bucket list, if for nothing else.

Sequestered is when you have to stay in a hotel room during the trial and cant talk to people or watch news or anything that risks swaying your feelings toward the trial. It usually only happens with high publicity, lengthy trials that get a lot of coverage and attention.