CNN is real news you assholes

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/12/11/politics/sarah-sanders-press-briefing-analysis/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2ObbTX_nMGk
archive.is/9xLUF
youtu.be/5-_1P4f7z5o
armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/americas-current-economy/congress-authorized-propaganda-against-americans/
youtube.com/watch?v=A4oLpoj2xfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TWELVE COKES
TWO SCOOPS
24 TERMS

[triggered]

cnn.com/2017/12/11/politics/sarah-sanders-press-briefing-analysis/index.html
(Also please help Norsk archivebro)

Why the fuck there are so many news about mundane things Trump do in his daily life? Damn man, here I thought our news were bad.

Brooke Baldwin is a lesbian

Is it upsetting to know that our president's beverage preferences are considered more globally newsworthy than the death of 60+ people in a gas explosion?

Just the facts.

He seems to be going pretty strong on 12 a day keep it up Trump. Do what ever the fuck you want.

the correct term is LGTBTQQQQAAP bigot

DAGKNOWL FROMPFF!!!!!!!

There a bunch of kids running CNN

when you think about it, it's not really that much

1 drink every other hour

Warren B drinks 5 full sugar Cherry Cokes a day. Trump will be fine.

>CNN
>Garbo news network
this is not new to us, 'member this'un?
youtube.com/watch?v=2ObbTX_nMGk

>Samantha (((Nazareth)))
>"""not""" fake news
Sure, buddy. We believe everything your Jew & nigger channel tells us.

Just cut and paste URL into the wee box at the top of archive.is you Mong

CNN's sole reason for existence right now is to destroy Trump.

Well, at least it's diet...

End mandatory auto insurance. Stop fueling Warrens coke habit.

>here I thought our news were bad
yours is bad because it's an obviously state sponsored propaganda outlet.

US/Canada news is worse because they try their best to hide involvement with the state, or (((private entities))) that can control the message.

raising a concern about the general public drinking 12 diet cokes a day? definitely reasonable, a fair health concern. complaining about the diet of any person specifically, no matter who? uh, why is this on the NEWS channel instead of more important things, is this a slow news day on the 24 hour cycle?

but when it's a state official in the highest office who is clearly unliked by certain political groups, all it looks like is a propaganda hit-piece.

also, thanks to OP's image i now have 26 of these fucking images i would wish were not possible.

'CNN'

[triggered]
archive.is/9xLUF

Nice flag, shill

Thanks fucker. Im well travelled, hows that basement working out for you?

This. CNN doesn't even cover simple small news stories anymore. It's a 24/7 trump RSS feed now. I don't recall obama getting this much coverage all the fucking time.

Trump for the MSM was like doing Crack for the first time for them, at first he was a rating banzai anything he did would get them massive amounts of views, and they loved it. but now they are addicted to him, they can't come up with or think of anything else, they have to have him, if they don't have anything about him for the day, they just make something up just to get eyes. This coke segment is the equivalent of sucking the dealer off for a rock, they have to have that little hit, "Just a taste Trumpy, come on, give mamma just a taste"

>Majority Muslim country
>Christmas tree on their country's flag
What did they mean by this?

Running through your local IED filled streets down to the fuck goat centre doesn't count as being well traveled.

I used to drink soda like Trump, then I wised up and switched to beer.

Watch Trump outlive both of these jew bitches.

Whatever you say sandnigger.

activate your colbert memes boys

They used to not be, most of the Christians where killed or chased out, by mudslimes, my moms boss who is Catholic fled Lebanon to Israel. He told me he was terrified of the Jews and thought they where going to kill him (intresting, just saying), instead they sent him to the US Embassy.

finally someone that puts the archive link in their screenshots, thank you

>the right are classy and dignified
>they would never do shit like this

>tfw CNN in Spanish is almost entirely ran by women
Even the footy segment is done by them, it's basically a women channel and this point.

>and
AT*

>Uppity nigger eats uppity mustard

O! how I wish that were doctored

Its literally worse then fox news peak obongo.

CNN is not real news, they do shit like (link related) about every day.

youtu.be/5-_1P4f7z5o

>where not even close the peak Trump yet

no there shit. but it's funny.

>Trump claims to drink a ton of Diet Coke
>CNN claims Diet products are bad for you
>Amerimutts stop buying Diet products
>Trump laughs because he got idiots to stop drinking literally cancerous fake sugar
He truly is going to make America great again

-T Wolf Blitzer

you are forgetting mutts already dont have reals sugar in their products, the all have corn syrup, because goverment subsedises that.

CNN is a CIA psyop. Every newcaster is on the CIA payroll.

Its funny how they dont realize how ridiculous it is too because they hate DRuMPF so much. A 9/11 level disaster can happen but if Trump said he hates a certain brand of BBQ sauce that day, CNN would be covering that for weeks instead.

>political opinion show
>daily news broadcasting

So, Trump eating chicken with a fork is more deadly than someone who smokes..?

There's nothing wrong with soda as long as you realize that it's obligatory to rinse your mouth with water extensively afterwards because it's really fucking bad for you teeth if you don't

CNN is like cable news version of national enquirer

I heard he likes to suck on the odd fag now and then

It’s all part of a broader attempt to shape public opinion on him. Stories like this, TWO SCOOPS, feeding the Koi fish, etc. are presented to make people view Trump as an impetuous man-child in addition to being literally Hitler.

yes, consuming large ammounts of refined sugar is part and parcel of a healthy diet

Not bad

This is fucking hillarious.

This country is such a fucking shithole, full of fucking retards.

Hillary Clinton is a criminal cunt.

So is Donald Trump.

Fuck you, fuck your families, everyone of you deserves this.

Enjoy mental anguish, bad health, a meaningless life.

Its your birthright.

Tell your local native american tribe the great white buffalo is here.

We'll, now I'm convinced. Thanks for using logic and persuasion so effectively. Might you be interested in the /pol debate club? We meet weekly, in your Mom's anus.

The worst part is that I guarantee you the attempted terrorist attack on the New York subway system was probably running on the ticker in the smallest font possible while they purveyed real news such as how many burgers Trump has had in the last month. Fucking disgusting.

> DIET Coke

this is known as jew behavior

no respect for your own body or the health of the people around you

soul-less bag of puss and urine

underrated

I know man. That's why I use a native American brand of computer to post.... Wait... I mean I use their power grid design.... HOL UP.... We use their steam engine for hydro..... The wheel? SHEEEEEIIIIITTTTT.

>Fox News
>Any different from CNN

At this point Pravda was quality journalism when compared to this kike-run propaganda outlet

>as long as you realize that it's obligatory to rinse your mouth with water extensively afterwards because it's really fucking bad for you teeth if you don't
he was clearly talking about normal coke, but that ammount of caffein is also bad for a old fat men.

Come on trump you gotta do at least 4 scoops

Man, he is truly a god amongst men. I wish I wasn't so blackpilled at this point. Perhaps I would drink less and save for the future instead of believing there is no future and hoping everyone in California dies..... Shit.

He's Russian, they don't consider beer and wine Alcohol, you can drive a fucking car and drink a bottle wine while you do it.

>(((dr))) (((Samantha))) (((Nazareth)))

top fucking kek 56%s

They ran out of stuff to cover in the Russian Investigation so they look for stuff to “report” on. What I find funny they’re not paying much attention to the group of women who’re saying Trump assaulted them. Which means it’s so Fake News that even CNN and other networks don’t really bother with it.

Why are they so obsessed with Trump-/Food-related stories?

What impact does it have?
It makes you an American !!!

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/americas-current-economy/congress-authorized-propaganda-against-americans/

nuh uh its LGBTBWANIGANIGGERABRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Arabic looks like dogshit. What an offensive language.

Hello who is this Sup Forums

Thanks

Meanwhile obama couldn't lift a 2kg dumbell and nobody cared about that

This pic/video triggers me.

I go to a local gym and there are 80 year japanese old grandmas that lift more than that over there.

>Samantha (((Nazareth)))

I bet they were MILFs in their youth.

your language and number system is made from arabic

F

LMAO - 24 terms!

Hey OP = How many don lemons (aka shits) does Trump take a day?

youtube.com/watch?v=A4oLpoj2xfc

Seriously though how do drink so much of anything in a day? I guess it's different for Trump since he's probably working a lot of hours a day but still.

Is this the new 2 scoops?

because they have to find anything, and I mean, ANYTHING to criticize him for.

ZLURRRKETCH JRAMALDNOD

F

he was also /ourguy/

How can any one of them waste air time on how much fucking diet coke the president drinks and still think they're a legitimately serious news source?

CNN is so assmad about Trump they've forgotten their job is to report the fucking news once in a while. It's just pathetic.

they make shit up as they go along

they spin everything to fit (((their))) narrative

look at the way they protrayed terrorist attacks in the EU

crying muslims to awaken sympathy for islam instead of europeans

amerimutt kikes hate europe cause we are white and superior

kikes and mutts are always trying to undermine and destroy us

another shining example

just to make europe like america, a big fucking cess pool of degeneracy